• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Stupidity of Saudi Spies

falcon

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Here , I will write about the ways of the spies in arabian peninsula

Wait me

a person should know the aims of others to know thier plans and tricks . when you know the aims of people you can know what thier plans lead to . try to relate plans to aims .Before writing about spies ways I will mention the aims of Saudi government to understand speis psychology
The aims of Saudi government : -

1 - Making Saudis stupid and attacking educated people or cultural people
2 - Spies numbers are more than soldiers because they are fear of citizens
3 - knowing the level of people anger to be sure that thier people are discouraged because according to thier stupid thinking people will not be hazardous to the government , so they insult god and support atheists on the forums to know the numbers of people that defend god . If the numbers are fewer they can mock at Saudis , attack them and arrest them because they are sure that Saudis do not retaliate . They see who defend god they do not accept thier behavior against him

When the spies did not achieve the aim , they repeat the same plans and tricks . Enisten said " the stupidity is doing something by the same steps twice and does not lead to different results . They do not know that problem is the aim . when a person doesn't accept the aim , the plans will be useless .

.........This post relates to social tricks

Imitation

When the Saudi spies want you to trust them , they imitate your behaviors , certain words you use , and your opinions . They do not distinguish between behaviors and between thinking ways , they do not know you laugh at them . They think if they mimic you , you will think they have the same character you have . Sometimes you do behaviors and say opinions unrelated to you but you do that to laugh at them because they'll imitate .

Here , I can write freely because Saudi forums delete my topics that are like this topic

The Saudi govt depend on the partisan tribes and these tribes are known for all . Tribes members pretend that they are enemies for the govt but there is no one trust them.

They overuse thier ways and anyone can understand the ways that they use , I do not talk about intelligent people even normal people can understand thier ways due to overusing them .

They make a conversation to make someone hear . They do that for one person :mrgreen:

The spies ways are not different from the ways of normal people . Thier plans are like children plans . When they observe someone they do things to be sure if the person doubt or do not , they do stupid actions and the person will notice illogical things happen . I'll give you an example ;
- They talk about somebody , and this person who they talk about has a situatinon or events exactly related you . They mean you in an indirect way , and they do that for advice , threat or insult .

They use devices vibrating when a person reach a point to do particular actions to give you an idea deliberately or to make a conversation to give you an idea .This device depends on your cellphone number and vibrates when your cellphone with you

They want you feel thier tricks and plans but they don't want you accuse them or think that they're behind the tricks and plans

They use small planes for observing that work by remote control , they turn on the light of these planes at night and a person who they observe will notice that

you can know them by knowing thier tribes because the govt depend on special tribes for intelligence activities

When the are sent to you , they don't look at you due to fear of you , they know they do something bad so they always fear . They don't look at you becauase they are proud . Shakespeare said '' who ignored you , know you are the most important in his opinion '' . This way doesn't lead them to a result . Then they accuse you that you did not accept them because you have secrets ....... How do you deal with people fear of you or people who are proud ? The problem is from thier actions and thoughts

Don't worry.....we know how incompetent and weak the Saudi are when it comes to all things Militarily and dealing with Espionage. Nothing new there.

Don't worry.....we know how incompetent and weak the Saudi are when it comes to all things Militarily and dealing with Espionage. Nothing new there.

What I write is for laughing at them by knowing their ways .

ITT: Talk to yourself to bump the thread for five days until someone finally comes along.

I had to give him an E for Effort. :lol:

Although.....I was wondering how this was a Philosophical discussion.
thinking.gif

Last edited:
Did you think it just applied to the Saudi? What about the Rest of the Sunni?

The beliefs doesn't has influences on intelligence

ITT: Talk to yourself to bump the thread for five days until someone finally comes along.

because some posts appear after five days

I had to give him an E for Effort. :lol:

Although.....I was wondering how this was a Philosophical discussion.
thinking.gif

Random is sometimes good

One of their way . They exaggerate when they pretend that they don't know clear information ; places positions , your name ,your biography ...etc

Last edited:
I say only that: maybe they share a liver. They are little yellow river beings only because they are purple inside. If we have the time, the equator weighs three times the amount that time weighs throughout history, which is a constant. Do you believe the sky is not between a jump? Then you do not understand the real truth, and you cannot have sex with real live robots. This is what I say: the tallest buildings are always in the desert.

I tell you also this three times: three times three is three times the third three in 333, which is not 3, but 12, because 1+2=3, the singular in the dual position. For the duel (not--NOT--dual) is a dance, the dance is a bean, and beans are the only living things. Did you think you were alive? No, no, no, my friend. We have much to discuss. You are not alive, and neither am I. It's OK, nothing with change, and there will be no more violence. You are alive, and so am I.

Back
Top Bottom