• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The SOTU speech let the world know what kind of people democrat really are

Heck.... if they supported free and easy access to contraception and comprehensive sex education in order to reduce unwanted pregnancies I would start to take them seriously.
Many places are available to receive free birth control. There’d be more if the pro lifers and religious zealots would stop fighting against it. And as for “comprehensive” sex education, what do you suggest? Many schools have sex Ed as part of their curriculum, and those that don’t are mostly because, again, religious zealots fought to keep it out of their schools. And not to be forgotten are the responsible parents who have the talk with their kids.

1. Not babies, fetuses. There is a clear medical and legal distinction.
2. Nobody wants to have an abortion in their last trimester.

(2) Apparently some do or there would not be so many insisting on the right.

Many places are available to receive free birth control. There’d be more if the pro lifers and religious zealots would stop fighting against it. And as for “comprehensive” sex education, what do you suggest? Many schools have sex Ed as part of their curriculum, and those that don’t are mostly because, again, religious zealots fought to keep it out of their schools. And not to be forgotten are the responsible parents who have the talk with their kids.

Religious Zealots.... you basically nailed it.

I grew up in the 80's during the beginning of the AIDS crises... before people really knew what was going on. The church that I went to included comprehensive sex ed which had the whole, "wait until marriage" message but they also knew that that is unlikely.

How about the fact that abortion is MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There must be a special place of abortion doctors in hell. In the deepest darkest hottest area right next to Hitler and Stalin.

Is that answer good enough for you? Or does the truth hurt?

Women have a right to choose, and not allow Religious Nut Job old men tell they don't

(2) Apparently some do or there would not be so many insisting on the right.
Another fail at word play.

Because a woman chooses an abortion does not mean that she wants it.

Pathetically amateurish attempt at playing with words.

No woman wants to have an abortion, period. Women choose abortion for many reasons, but it is never they’re first choice.
Your either a liar or a fool.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Your either a liar or a fool.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I’m neither, but based on your posts in this thread it is clear that you are both.

With the country and the world watching everyone could see what kind of people the democrats are. When the President said he is asking the Congress to pass a law against late term abortion, democrats sat on their hands. How disgusting and immoral is it to kill a full term baby. It is murder pure and simple.

Misspell in the thread header. Says it all.

Exactly. You know who is against investigations? Guilty people... This man has zero integrity. None.

The stupidity of that statement is that it tries to equate war with being investigated. It's such a tenuous and weak link but making such a stretch shows how desperate he is.

And the stupid Trump line does not even make sense. Its totally inane.

To me it reads as if he intends to threaten blocking legislation unless the investigations stop.

More dumb trolling. Christ almighty right wingers running with your dumb lies all the time. it shows what dishonest scumbags conservatives are, how they have to make stuff up to argue about

Did you watch the SOTU address? With what you posted I dont think you did. Killing late term babies is the kind of thing a Nazi prison camp doctor would do.

Then just humor those of us that do.

Allow me the space to live my life as I see fit, allow me reasonable sovereignty over my own life most especially my own mind because you have no rights to that, and I will return the favor.
HAWkEYE 10.

Women have a right to choose, and not allow Religious Nut Job old men tell they don't

Yes they do. And if they chose to not to wanting a baby, there is about a dozen ways not to get pregnant. The choice is to decide before sex and do what ever you chose not the get pregnant. That what intelligent people do anyway.

BTW what does a condom cost these days.

How about the fact that abortion is MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There must be a special place of abortion doctors in hell. In the deepest darkest hottest area right next to Hitler and Stalin.

The truth hurts … YOU! Your strict Evangelical Definition is NOT the legal definition, in OUR country, within legal parameters, abortion is NOT murder.<-period

I will wager you're one of those that hold "life" sacred … UNTIL the child is born. Then, as far as you're concerned, the mother and child can eat **** and die because there will be NO social help for them.

I'm sure you long for the days when our Mothers, Sisters and Daughters would die in a dirty back room at the hands of hack with a coat hanger.

To me it reads as if he intends to threaten blocking legislation unless the investigations stop.

I would agree with your assessment.

Yes they do. And if they chose to not to wanting a baby, there is about a dozen ways not to get pregnant. The choice is to decide before sex and do what ever you chose not the get pregnant. That what intelligent people do anyway.

Typical arrogance in the ape called human, thinking it dictates nature, not the other way around.

If your daughter or wife were raped and that rape caused her to be pregnant, would you force her to give birth?

If your daughter or wife were raped and that rape caused her to be pregnant, would you force her to give birth?

In before he tells you he wouldn't force her to do anything, he would merely remind her that the child didn't have a choice either, and that it should be given a chance.

In before he tells you he wouldn't force her to do anything, he would merely remind her that the child didn't have a choice either, and that it should be given a chance.

Bingo.

Back
Top Bottom