• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The simple Solution to Unemployment!!!

_b9-b.jpg

Danger, Will Robinson, Danger!

That wouldn't work, though, because the people who hire illegals don't want to pay Americans enough money to do it. It would defeat the purpose. Are you going to work for 30 cents per hour?

Who works for .30 per hour?

Who works for .30 per hour?

The actual point is that the incentive for hiring those field hand workers in the first place is that they will work for illegally cheap wages. Moreover, if they had to pay decent wages, product prices would go up and they would have fewer profits. Neither the businesses nor the average consumer wants either of thoes consequences.

And I doubt you would find many people to do those jobs, unless you gave them decent wages.

That wouldn't work, though, because the people who hire illegals don't want to pay Americans enough money to do it. It would defeat the purpose. Are you going to work for 30 cents per hour?
that is the problem these businesses ceo's are making that money they don't want to pay americans. i would work for 30 cents an hour if i could send my kids to colege on it.

The actual point is that the incentive for hiring those field hand workers in the first place is that they will work for illegally cheap wages. Moreover, if they had to pay decent wages, product prices would go up and they would have fewer profits. Neither the businesses nor the average consumer wants either of thoes consequences.

And I doubt you would find many people to do those jobs, unless you gave them decent wages.
businesses used to be able to put out a product and pay their employees a good wage what has happened? i would say greedy ceo's want to pocket that "decent wage" themselves.

businesses used to be able to put out a product and pay their employees a good wage what has happened? i would say greedy ceo's want to pocket that "decent wage" themselves.

Well, one problem is that the Golden Years of the American labourer happened after WW2. Everyone was destroyed and the U.S. had almost a complete hegemony with virtually no competition.

And greed, yes. They found out they can not hire people, pay them crap, and still make money. They will always go for illegal labour because they can pay them significantly less, and theyhave total power over them. Those workers cannot complain about abuse,or file any type of charges.

Back
Top Bottom