• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Simple Remedy for Jan. 6 Trutherism

I also think it's disengenious to not say there were Trump supporters rioting at the Capitol or SJW's rioting in the name of BLM. As I've said it is more a mixture.
Which is not anywhere near the same as saying BLM riot or Trump Supporter Riot lol Yet you choose to say one and not the other. Seems it could be very telling.

You admit that its not a BLM riot but yet call it one, then you say it was not a Trump Supporter Riot and call that something else. Why? Do you make that choose with one and not the other?

Never claimed all were violent terrorists. Just that if you join a mob of violent terrorists, there are consequences for grandma. She's still an accessory to a crime

Only in Pelosiville.

If the fiendishly plotting, divisive and politically motivated Pelosi was not an outright hate monger willing to do anything to destroy, there would have been adequate security on site.

She is. There wasn't.

The link below expands on the warnings the Capitol Police had and also has several examples of propagandistic phrasing, out of context quotes and slanted views employed by American Journalists today.

Door was opened because the mob was breaking in. No welcome signs inviting them in. No idea where you got that she stayed within the ropes. And length of time she was trespassing is irrelevant

Sorry, your defending the indefensible

Hence the appropriate charges

Outlandish charges levied against an easy target without the ability or wealth to defend herself.

ANOTHER example of the abusive use of the Just Us System.

When did the FBI switch over from being an investigative organization to the Secret Police?

No. That is a deliberate falsehood.

So you are asserting that all 30,000 of the mostly peaceful protestors were violent members of a mob bent on arson, vandalism and destruction of all sorts?

Cue the Circus Music.

Here's what the aftermath of a riot that was planned and intended to do damage looks like:

The folks on January 6 were, in the vast majority, everyday folks who simply attended a political rally.

As the video in this link demonstrates, 30,000 people working together to do mischief can do quite a bit of mischief.

Even assuming that the portion of the folks who actually entered the Capitol was only around 500 strong of the 30,000, the damage was remarkably slight. A sign of respect from the folks who entered.

Watch the hearing today.

The Congressional hearing are rigged.

Pelosi would not even allow the Republicans chosen by the Minority leader to be seated.

Another corrupt sham process by the corrupt sham Democrat Party.

You're the one trying to make a chronological point by calling her "Grandma".

Now here you are arguing against your own weak attempt to make her sound like she's too old to be a problem.

No need to debate thinkers like you. Just let you keep talking and you'll defeat your own arguments.

I don't believe i ever mentioned her age in my first reference to her.

Did you imagine that I did?

The Congressional hearing are rigged.

Pelosi would not even allow the Republicans chosen by the Minority leader to be seated.

Another corrupt sham process by the corrupt sham Democrat Party.

Neither the dems nor the gop can argue with the horrific criminal acts on Jan 6. You can minimize it as much as you like, history wont be able to.

I don't believe i ever mentioned her age in my first reference to her.

Did you imagine that I did?
Not mentioning her age was necessary to promoting the aging "Grandma" image you were going for.

Just like I said in my post.

So you are asserting that all 30,000 of the mostly peaceful protestors were violent members of a mob bent on arson, vandalism and destruction of all sorts?

Cue the Circus Music.

Here's what the aftermath of a riot that was planned and intended to do damage looks like:

The folks on January 6 were, in the vast majority, everyday folks who simply attended a political rally.

As the video in this link demonstrates, 30,000 people working together to do mischief can do quite a bit of mischief.

Even assuming that the portion of the folks who actually entered the Capitol was only around 500 strong of the 30,000, the damage was remarkably slight. A sign of respect from the folks who entered.
That is a deliberate false assertion by you.

We are talking about the 1,000 Trump traitors that are caught, jailed, tried, and jailed.

Were you there?

We are talking about the 1,000 Trump traitors that are caught, jailed, tried, and jailed.

Were you there?

Some people have said there was 1 million at the rally. Guess who heard that?

Only in Pelosiville.

If the fiendishly plotting, divisive and politically motivated Pelosi was not an outright hate monger willing to do anything to destroy, there would have been adequate security on site.

She is. There wasn't.

The link below expands on the warnings the Capitol Police had and also has several examples of propagandistic phrasing, out of context quotes and slanted views employed by American Journalists today.

Ok, chief

We get it

You don't like Speaker Pelosi

Regardless and getting back in topic, she wasn't responsible for an attack on the US Capitol. That was urine don

And hilarious how trump fans out of context quotes and slanted views to continue to equate facts and reality with ".out of context quotes and slanted views". But the truth can hurt sometime

Neither the dems nor the gop can argue with the horrific criminal acts on Jan 6. You can minimize it as much as you like, history wont be able to.

Minimizing this action is not only wise, it is demanded by the actions of the idiots in the Congress.

Can you please provide the links of the crying Adams crying over the police killed in the Summer of 2020 at the time when it happened?

These hypocrites are fooling nobody with their lies and feigned outrage who are not easily classified as the least intelligent.

Are they fooling you with their lies and feigned outrage?

Not mentioning her age was necessary to promoting the aging "Grandma" image you were going for.

Just like I said in my post.

What you infer has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I imply or intend.

Were you there?

No, I wasn't. Were you?

I am basing my estimates of the damages on two things:

1. The raving Liberals are not cataloguing the damages.

2. The lying thieves were back in session within a few hours and there was no efforts required to quell fires that were never lit.

I watched the NBC Nightly News last night and there was not even a mention of the lying thieves crying about the overreaching exaggerations of feigned outrage and lies told by the Democrats.

If not even NBC is supporting the lying thieves in this, they should consider strongly just closing up shop before they take it any further.

Minimizing this action is not only wise, it is demanded by the actions of the idiots in the Congress.

Can you please provide the links of the crying Adams crying over the police killed in the Summer of 2020 at the time when it happened?

These hypocrites are fooling nobody with their lies and feigned outrage who are not easily classified as the least intelligent.

Are they fooling you with their lies and feigned outrage?
The American rational and patriotic public will not let the Trump insurgents escape.

No, I wasn't. Were you?

I am basing my estimates of the damages on two things:

1. The raving Liberals are not cataloguing the damages.

2. The lying thieves were back in session within a few hours and there was no efforts required to quell fires that were never lit.

I watched the NBC Nightly News last night and there was not even a mention of the lying thieves crying about the overreaching exaggerations of feigned outrage and lies told by the Democrats.

If not even NBC is supporting the lying thieves in this, they should consider strongly just closing up shop before they take it any further.
Your fibs are . . . fibs.
The damages have been catalogued.
Congress met again within hours to show the Trump insurgent t**** that America could not be intimidated by their homicidal behavior.
NBC is laughing in your face.

Ok, chief

We get it

You don't like Speaker Pelosi

Regardless and getting back in topic, she wasn't responsible for an attack on the US Capitol. That was urine don

And hilarious how trump fans out of context quotes and slanted views to continue to equate facts and reality with ".out of context quotes and slanted views". But the truth can hurt sometime

Your post is so partisan as to be nonsensical.

Are you saying that Yahoo was publishing slanted views?

Pelosi was the person at the top in charge of the Capitol Police. That the fact of the matter. Why do you deny it?

Urine Don? Is that a reference to the lies that drove the unscrupulous Russia Collusion lie-filled "investigation"?

Pelosi was the person at the top in charge of the Capitol Police. That the fact of the matter. Why do you deny it?

Urine Don? Is that a reference to the lies that drove the unscrupulous Russia Collusion lie-filled "investigation"?
Newsflash!

Neither Pelosi or the Capital police were responsible for what happened. Truly weak attempt at deflection

And sorry your guy is a true deviant.

From the Mueller report - “Stopped flow of tapes from Russia but not sure if there’s anything else. Just so you know….” Giorgi Rtskhiladze wrote to Cohen.

Just love educating trumpers!

News

And some more bad news

Your guy is such a piece of garbage, he got caught stealing charity money from vets

Bet you feel pretty gullible about now

The GOP must whitewash their role in the January 6 insurrection. Their electability in 2022/2024 may depend on how successful their 1/6 revisionism actually is.

As long as we have media septic tanks like FOX, OAN, and Newsmax, right-wing conspiracists will enjoy far-reaching platforms to regurgitate their vomit.

"....Journalists must..."?? Like who?

Walter Cronkite is dead.

All we are left with are the asinine script readers on sewer networks like the failing CNN and MSNBC who spend their time telling us what a stellar job that Biden is doing. What a total lie. Not one person on either network can be trusted and their super low ratings are indeed showing that America is disgusted with the left and tuning them out.

All you have to do is look at that pitiful performance by Biden in the Town Hall. Biden simply cannot form full sentences. Don Lemon had to constantly fill in words for the demented Biden. And even Lemon sucked as well. Only 1.5 million people out of Biden's 80 million voters bothered to tune in because they know that they have made the mistake of their life by voting for the demented Biden. They could care less what empty promises Biden had to say and instead tuned into Fox for real news.

At least Fox does not kiss every republicans ass as CNN and MSNBC do with all democrats.

Back
Top Bottom