• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Simple Remedy for Jan. 6 Trutherism

That's because hundreds of charges are being dropped by procecuters in the BLM riots. From Portland to NYC.

If charges are dropped, why do you continue to refer to them as rioters?

Notice I've said riots, not protests. Rioting isn't legal at all from BLM riots to the Capitol riots.

Any death, destruction and violence happens during BLM isn't a protest.

Yes, you keep charging people with a crime they haven’t been charged with.

That’s your hot take. People gathering in large numbers to protest, which means there might be outliers. Also we saw footage of cops literally ramming into folks who were just standing there holding signs. That’s not the protestor’s responsibility.

But, again, we are at this weird place in which you keep applying criteria selectively and insisting no one notice.

Then who caused 2+ billion in damage, 200+ riots, 19+ deaths, rioters that don't exist?

What riots? They weren’t charged with that. Who was responsible for those deaths? You have told me that no charges = they didn’t do it. Who did these things that you feel got away with it, and if your only answer is “BLM rioters” you already blew it.

Um, they WERE charged, but they dropped them.

Yes, because they didn’t do it. Right? What other conclusion would you come to if you were charged with something you didn’t do, and then those charges were dropped?

What riots? They weren’t charged with that. Who was responsible for those deaths? You have told me that no charges = they didn’t do it. Who did these things that you feel got away with it, and if your only answer is “BLM rioters” you already blew it.
I always laugh when people say BLM rioters or BLM terrorists etc its very telling and a way to instantly not be taken seriously by honest objective and educated people right left and center

its a dishonest spoon feed narrative that certain types of people buy and try to bush that nobody buys but similar types of people

I always laugh when people say BLM rioters or BLM terrorists etc its very telling and a way to instantly not be taken seriously by honest objective and educated people right left and center

its a dishonest spoon feed narrative that certain types of people buy and try to bush that nobody buys but similar types of people

You are a logical and reasonable human: Can YOU explain to me how the logic works that insists charges dropped against one group means they’re innocent but charges dropped against another group means shenanigans? Am I missing something here?

You are a logical and reasonable human: Can YOU explain to me how the logic works that insists charges dropped against one group means they’re innocent but charges dropped against another group means shenanigans? Am I missing something here?
hmmmmm sounds like hypocrisy to me? lol

BUT . . .to be honest i wasn't following along that closely, i just saw the tinfoil hat dog whistle of BLM Rioters and chimed in because it always makes me laugh because its another example of hypocrisy.

For example, i would never call the 1/6 terrorists and rioters . . ."the Republican riots", the "Trump supporter riots" . .

why? because its factual inaccurate and dishonest.. .im not a nutter. Plenty of republicans and Trump supporter condemn 1/6 and call it what is a failed insurrection so id never group them all together like the moronic claim of "BLM Riots" LMAO

hmmmmm sounds like hypocrisy to me? lol

BUT . . .to be honest i wasn't following along that closely, i just saw the tinfoil hat dog whistle of BLM Rioters and chimed in because it always makes me laugh because its another example of hypocrisy.

For example, i would never call the 1/6 terrorists and rioters . . ."the Republican riots", the "Trump supporter riots" . .

why? because its factual inaccurate and dishonest.. .im not a nutter. Plenty of republicans and Trump supporter condemn 1/6 and call it what is a failed insurrection so id never group them all together like the moronic claim of "BLM Riots" LMAO

We disagree to a point there about the support for Jan 6 but at least you provide a rationale for how you got there, and it makes sense. I just don’t agree, which is fine.

We disagree to a point there about the support for Jan 6 but at least you provide a rationale for how you got there, and it makes sense. I just don’t agree, which is fine.
Not sure where we dont agree but you are right, nobody has to agree 😁

Not sure where we dont agree but you are right, nobody has to agree 😁

I think that the Jan 6 storming of the capitol is very much supported by mainstream Republicans. Over half believe Trump is still the legal president.

I just don’t agree the folks who attacked our Capitol are outliers in the GOP.

I think that the Jan 6 storming of the capitol is very much supported by mainstream Republicans. Over half believe Trump is still the legal president.

I just don’t agree the folks who attacked our Capitol are outliers in the GOP.
Well im not sure of percentages and I also would not call them "outliers" either, just that there are a shit ton who do not support it and condemn it. That being the case i cant group them together. Its dishonest and a huge issue america has with politics. Donnie did that crap all the time when he was president and all it did is make the country worse off. We all need to be better at the stuff and point out individuals for who they are.

Is there a minimum age required to be a grandma? I always just assumed it was whether or not the woman had a grandchild.

Whoopsie! How insensitive of me! Assuming that a woman needed to be a woman to be a Grandma.

Enlighten us. How old does a person, woman or man, need to be in order to be a Grandma?
You're the one trying to make a chronological point by calling her "Grandma".

Now here you are arguing against your own weak attempt to make her sound like she's too old to be a problem.

No need to debate thinkers like you. Just let you keep talking and you'll defeat your own arguments.

As I previously mentioned, I say either BLM riots or Capitol riots to let people know which one I'm talking about. I realize in both the majority were peaceful protesters. If I say BLM riots, I'm not talking about the majority of BLM protesters. I'm being quite specific here in both cases.

As I previously mentioned, I say either BLM riots or Capitol riots to let people know which one I'm talking about. I realize in both the majority were peaceful protesters. If I say BLM riots, I'm not talking about the majority of BLM protesters. I'm being quite specific here in both cases.
But the reality is . .. .
There were no "BLM" riots so how would one know what you are talking about using those terms?
There was a "Capitol" riot and failed insurrection

I mean you say you "I'm not talking about the majority of BLM protesters. " and thats good but using BLM, based on the rules of English, communicates a different message. 🤷‍♂️

But the reality is . .. .
There were no "BLM" riots so how would one know what you are talking about using those terms?
There was a "Capitol" riot and failed insurrection

I mean you say you "I'm not talking about the majority of BLM protesters. " and thats good but using BLM, based on the rules of English, communicates a different message. 🤷‍♂️

There WERE riots in connection with BLM. Didn't say it was being done by the BLM protesters themselves. I do think its a mixture, however.

There WERE riots in connection with BLM. Didn't say it was being done by the BLM protesters themselves. I do think its a mixture.
Thanks for your feelings but thats not the discussion. There were no actual BLM riots.

Based on subjective opinion people could say there WERE riots in connection with republicans and trump supporters too

but the fact remains there were no BLM riots, Republican riots or Trump supporter rights. claiming otherwise is dishonest, yet you only choose to use ONE of those monikers 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for your feelings but thats not the discussion. There were no actual BLM riots.

Based on subjective opinion people could say there WERE riots in connection with republicans and trump supporters too

but the fact remains there were no BLM riots, Republican riots or Trump supporter rights. claiming otherwise is dishonest, yet you only choose to use ONE of those monikers 🤷‍♂️

I also think it's disengenious to not say there were Trump supporters rioting at the Capitol or SJW's rioting in the name of BLM. As I've said it is more a mixture.

Back
Top Bottom