• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The show CHEATERS

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Not one I watch, but did today. How the hell haven't it been sued out of existence?

After spying on a woman in a live-in relationship with a man for 4 years and stirring that guy all up - secret camera even in the apartment recording the two kissing on a couch, they show him the videos of apparent infidelity. The guy is REAL upset. Big black guy. The other man a little whimpy white guy.

So the Cheater's star shows the videos stirring the guy all up - and he is clearly very upset - and tells him they know where the woman and that little guy are at that very moment - and how certainly he must want to confront them immediately. Sure, the pissed off guy wanted to "confront" them. So they take him with an army of cameramen and security to the bar where she is with the other guy - running in like a SWAT raid - straight at the woman with that little whimpy white guy - who has a look of pure terror on his face as an army of people wearing black, cameras and this big furious black guy charges right at him. The big guy instantly violently attacks the little guy, who is desperately trying to get away. He is tries to get away sliding along a wall to get around the Cheater's crew blocking him, but the other guy is quickly assaulting him again. The look on his face is pure terror.

The little guy again breaks free running into the parking lot fast as he can in clear terror - with the big other guy and the entire Cheater's crew chasing him. He's in total panic and they corner him. He never said a word and was just trying desperately to save his life. He's next curled up on the ground in a ball, trying to shield his body, head and face from the attacker, as the Cheater's star demands the woman explain her "sins."

IF I was on a jury I'd have given that little guy $50 million dollars for how that television show set him up for a criminal violent attack in the first place and then joining in running him down. I'd give her a fair chunk of money too. I'm surprised no one has gotten killed. Or maybe they have and just didn't air it. It is the most outrageous and evil reality TV I've ever seen. They literally facilitate and conspire to cause violent assaults to make a TV show out of it. People volunteer to go on Jerry Springer. That little guy and that woman never agreed to any of this. They must quickly get them to sign a waiver before talking to an attorney. That's the only explanation I can think of why the show still exists.

Last edited:
All reality shows are staged.
I don't think that means entirely just acting on a script. Rather, for many like cheaters they stage the situation and edit, but I don't think those 2 guys and woman are actors, just like it seems the women and men on Jerry Springer are all just hired actors. Rather, the producer puts the show together.
We got a letter related to our business to go on one of the court TV shows. They offered travel expenses and housing for one - and to cover the judgment if the company lost. Some unhappy customer had contacted the show wanting to get on TV. Don't remember the details. The response was of course not. So from that I know it isn't all just staged and all are just actors.

Another reason is that actors aren't cheap. Real people cost nothing. So many people want to be on TV, not really thinking of consequences. I'm the exact opposite.

Shows like Pawn Stars (went in there when in Vegas - its a narrow hole in the wall) - and Storage Wars are. The dating type shows are. Others are just staging the setting and manipulating the story, but the characters are real ordinary people.

I don't think that means entirely just acting on a script. Rather, for many like cheaters they stage the situation and edit, but I don't think those 2 guys and woman are actors, just like it seems the women and men on Jerry Springer are all just hired actors. Rather, the producer puts the show together.
We got a letter related to our business to go on one of the court TV shows. They offered travel expenses and housing for one - and to cover the judgment if the company lost. Some unhappy customer had contacted the show wanting to get on TV. Don't remember the details. The response was of course not. So from that I know it isn't all just staged and all are just actors.

Another reason is that actors aren't cheap. Real people cost nothing. So many people want to be on TV, not really thinking of consequences. I'm the exact opposite.

Shows like Pawn Stars (went in there when in Vegas - its a narrow hole in the wall) - and Storage Wars are. The dating type shows are. Others are just staging the setting and manipulating the story, but the characters are real ordinary people.
Like I said...staged.

Not one I watch, but did today. How the hell haven't it been sued out of existence?

After spying on a woman in a live-in relationship with a man for 4 years and stirring that guy all up - secret camera even in the apartment recording the two kissing on a couch, they show him the videos of apparent infidelity. The guy is REAL upset. Big black guy. The other man a little whimpy white guy.

So the Cheater's star shows the videos stirring the guy all up - and he is clearly very upset - and tells him they know where the woman and that little guy are at that very moment - and how certainly he must want to confront them immediately. Sure, the pissed off guy wanted to "confront" them. So they take him with an army of cameramen and security to the bar where she is with the other guy - running in like a SWAT raid - straight at the woman with that little whimpy white guy - who has a look of pure terror on his face as an army of people wearing black, cameras and this big furious black guy charges right at him. The big guy instantly violently attacks the little guy, who is desperately trying to get away. He is tries to get away sliding along a wall to get around the Cheater's crew blocking him, but the other guy is quickly assaulting him again. The look on his face is pure terror.

The little guy again breaks free running into the parking lot fast as he can in clear terror - with the big other guy and the entire Cheater's crew chasing him. He's in total panic and they corner him. He never said a word and was just trying desperately to save his life. He's next curled up on the ground in a ball, trying to shield his body, head and face from the attacker, as the Cheater's star demands the woman explain her "sins."

IF I was on a jury I'd have given that little guy $50 million dollars for how that television show set him up for a criminal violent attack in the first place and then joining in running him down. I'd give her a fair chunk of money too. I'm surprised no one has gotten killed. Or maybe they have and just didn't air it. It is the most outrageous and evil reality TV I've ever seen. They literally facilitate and conspire to cause violent assaults to make a TV show out of it. People volunteer to go on Jerry Springer. That little guy and that woman never agreed to any of this. They must quickly get them to sign a waiver before talking to an attorney. That's the only explanation I can think of why the show still exists.
I think it's all staged

My guess is that we're a couple years away from some producer reading The Running Man and then trying to make Treadmill To Bucks into a real show. After typing that, i had to ask myself if I'm sure that it hasn't been done already somewhere.

Yes I think most if not all of that was staged as well.

Do you think news organizations on TV do that as well? CNN has been caught at this a number of times. While not an actor, there was the time they were acting like one of them was in another country. Only the same car drove thru one background then thru the next. lol I suspect they all do that stuff.

It took me probably 15 years to realize the host of that show was one of the instructors of my favorite 90s Hip Hop aerobics tapes.

R.56a337e42e4b792d59b8b730694f145c

Do you think news organizations on TV do that as well? CNN has been caught at this a number of times. While not an actor, there was the time they were acting like one of them was in another country. Only the same car drove thru one background then thru the next. lol I suspect they all do that stuff.
Yes I do think the news organization are doing it too.

Back
Top Bottom