• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Second Amendment ONLY applies to Americans in the military (full-time or reserves)

Simple
You believe yourself to always be right and everyone else to be wrong
You fancy yourself to be smarter, more experienced, more informed, a better educated person from an ‘ivy league’ school, of course, and morally superior
Now factor in your incessant name-dropping, your painfully expensive name-brand, custom made equipment, and the fact that anyone who does not agree with you is absolutely worthless, and we have a perfect picture of self indulgence
And you battle incessantly, over and over and over and over again to try and prove your superiority
Your post count, and history, show these things to be true
It’s painful to watch, and then you complain about and berate others for the same things

Simple
You believe yourself to always be right and everyone else to be wrong
You fancy yourself to be smarter, more experienced, more informed, a better educated person from an ‘ivy league’ school, of course, and morally superior
Now factor in your incessant name-dropping, your painfully expensive name-brand, custom made equipment, and the fact that anyone who does not agree with you is absolutely worthless, and we have a perfect picture of self indulgence
And you battle incessantly, over and over and over and over again to try and prove your superiority
Your post count, and history, show these things to be true
It’s painful to watch, and then you complain about and berate others for the same things
your first sentence is a lie. I have admitted mistakes on this board-including misreading what others have said-so that alone destroys that lie of yours.

you seem to have a real hard on for anyone who knows more than you do even if they make no effort to do anything other than to give you good advice. Your posts evidence a seething inferiority complex and a need to constantly attack people on issues where they essentially agree with you

you don't learn from what others post. Yeah, If I knew what I did at 17 what I did at 25 I would have done something different. Now find something else to obsess over in my posts
Major points for admitting you were an irresponsible gun owner, who behaved extremely stupidly with a loaded firearm at the age of 17. (y)

your first sentence is a lie. I have admitted mistakes on this board-including misreading what others have said-so that alone destroys that lie of yours.

you seem to have a real hard on for anyone who knows more than you do even if they make no effort to do anything other than to give you good advice. Your posts evidence a seething inferiority complex and a need to constantly attack people on issues where they essentially agree with you
Snort.
Expert in psychology as well, of course
Game, set, match
Bwaahaahaahaahaa

Snort.
Expert in psychology as well, of course
Game, set, match
Bwaahaahaahaahaa
Truth brother, truth. The attack dog 24/7 posting style gets worn out rather quickly

Truth brother, truth. The attack dog 24/7 posting style gets worn out rather quickly
More hypocrisy
You post bullshit, I’ll call you on it
Stop posting bullshit

More hypocrisy
You post bullshit, I’ll call you on it
Stop posting bullshit
follow your own advice and when one day you can actually prove I posted bullshit, it will be the first time

you don't like people owning guns-then don't. but you spend so much time trying to pretend others are wrong to own them. Why
Why do you make so many unevidenced claims about other posters, like the two bolded above?
I own guns and have stated so often, you deliberately choose to ignore that fact. Why?

Why do you make so many unevidenced claims about other posters, like the two bolded above?
I own guns and have stated so often, you deliberately choose to ignore that fact. Why?
Why do you own something you claim contributes to gun violence? Wouldn't you immediately save lives if you fed them into a crusher? Surely you aren't keeping them in anticipation of using them for their singular purpose?

Why self importance, of course

Why do you own something you claim contributes to gun violence? Wouldn't you immediately save lives if you fed them into a crusher? Surely you aren't keeping them in anticipation of using them for their singular purpose?
plurium interrogationum - used rhetorically so that the question limits direct replies to those that serve the questioner's agenda.

But to keep the pinniped in you from going hungry I'll respond with this -
My revolver is cap and ball, hardly a popular crime gun. The rifle is a souvenir from 'Nam, disassembled and securely locked away, also hardly a popular crime gun. The latter will be recycled as soon as we have a local gun buy back program. And yes, most all of us are hypocrites, some just more so than others. Where do you fall on that bell curve? :unsure:

plurium interrogationum - used rhetorically so that the question limits direct replies to those that serve the questioner's agenda.

But to keep the pinniped in you from going hungry I'll respond with this -
My revolver is cap and ball, hardly a popular crime gun. The rifle is a souvenir from 'Nam, disassembled and securely locked away, also hardly a popular crime gun. The latter will be recycled as soon as we have a local gun buy back program. And yes, most all of us are hypocrites, some just more so than others. Where do you fall on that bell curve? :unsure:

Then, two guns that you speak of as if they are just barely guns (and that you are going to reduce by half as soon as you get around to it) are not much of an answer to the previous question you were asked. The quick resort to minimization is kinda funny though. No matter.
How many lives you calculate will be saved when you have your Vietnam rifle crushed?

Oh...and I'm sorry my questions were inconvenient to your agenda.

Last edited:
they aren't unevidenced and your own testimony proves I am correct. You really aren't a gun owner and you are hostile to gun rights

Says a guy with almost 300k posts on a forum.
what relevance is that? I also have been on this forum-and continuously active-longer than all but about 3-4 posters.

Then, two guns that you speak of as if they are just barely guns (and that you are going to reduce by half as soon as you get around to it) are not much of an answer to the previous question you were asked. The quick resort to minimization is kinda funny though. No matter.
How many lives you calculate will be saved when you have your Vietnam rifle crushed?
Diverting with another rhetorical question instead of answering the one put to you. Doesn't say much for how well you think your arguments are holding up! ;)

How many lives have been/will be lost because of your financial support of the firearms industry? Into whose hands will that 'collection' of yours fall into after you're gone? Will you have the willpower to have them destroyed before that time comes, as a precaution against further contributions to the gun violence problem?

Back to the original unanswered question, "Where do you fall on that bell curve (of hypocrisy)?"

Diverting with another rhetorical question instead of answering the one put to you. Doesn't say much for how well you think your arguments are holding up! ;)

How many lives have been/will be lost because of your financial support of the firearms industry? Into whose hands will that 'collection' of yours fall into after you're gone? Will you have the willpower to have them destroyed before that time comes, as a precaution against further contributions to the gun violence problem?

Back to the original unanswered question, "Where do you fall on that bell curve (of hypocrisy)?"
1) none that can be proven even by a preponderance of the evidence
2) most likely my son's.
3) only an idiot would want to destroy functional firearms that are owned lawfully

leftwing politics has caused far more lives to be lost than gun owners

what relevance is that? I also have been on this forum-and continuously active-longer than all but about 3-4 posters.
Look at the braggadocio……yet again 😆

Back
Top Bottom