• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Second Amendment ONLY applies to Americans in the military (full-time or reserves)

you could learn a lot about shooting skills from me
I'm pretty sure @SMTA didn't need to reach the age of 25 to realize how stupid and irresponsible it is to pull a loaded shotgun on people partying on vacant property at the age of 17. Something you, yourself, have admitted was a "mistake." BTW, you never did tell us what you knew at 25, that you didn't know at 17, which would have compelled you to "do something different in that situation."

In your dreams
You’re exactly like Trump - ‘I supported your one post - how dare you be ungrateful to me’
No way would we ever be pals
Never. Ever. No way. Not happening. NFW.

In your dreams
You’re exactly like Trump - ‘I supported your one post - how dare you be ungrateful to me’
No way would we ever be pals
Never. Ever. No way. Not happening. NFW.
well if you change your mind just PM. I have taught lots of people how to shoot well including a member of the 96 Olympic team

well if you change your mind just PM. I have taught lots of people how to shoot well including a member of the 96 Olympic team
What part of NFW did you misunderstand
You need serious mental help, and a remedial course in English comprehension
You are quite delusional, especially your braggadocio
You have nothing worth emulating NOTHING

I personally have no desire to emulate anyone. I'm happy being myself.

But I think TD is a decent fellow who offers intelligent commentary. I am happy that he is one of the good guys.
I agree, but I didn't get to be a world class shooter by ignoring advice from those who were including the captain of my team-who was on the 76 Olympic team. people with serious self esteem issues rarely become successful competitors

One - I do not believe you...unless it was how to shoot their mouths off.
Two - Even if you had? So what? There must have been hundreds of people on that team. Big deal. You just probably knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy. Blah, blah, blah.
Three - 'Taught them how to shoot'. What a joke. Any idiot can shoot a gun. With enough practice? Any idiot can shoot a gun properly and well.
There is nothing impressive or honorable about teaching a spoiled brat on an Olympic team from eons ago how to shoot a gun.

You make SO many statements on here and never, EVER back them up (that I have seen).
Not one.

I do not believe you were ever a lawyer.
I do not believe you ever, did anything that I would remotely, consider to be commendable.
Finally, there is probably no one on this site whom I have less respect for than you.
And that says a LOT!!!

Bye now.

There you go again.
Making a statement that you can not back up...so it means nothing.

Btw, I am the Postmaster General.
See how easy it is to make claims you have no intention of even trying to back up?

Bye now.

Last edited:
I personally have no desire to emulate anyone. I'm happy being myself.
No one?
You only know a tiny percentage of all the people in the world.
Yet you state that you do not want to emulate anyone - even billions of people who you have never even met.
I would call that an incredibly arrogant attitude.
But I think TD is a decent fellow who offers intelligent commentary. I am happy that he is one of the good guys.
You are a faceless nobody.
Why should your 'say so' carry any weight, whatsoever?
The answer?
'It shouldn't'.
And thus, it doesn't.

Bye now.

Back
Top Bottom