• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The "Say Something Good About Trump's Policies" Series - Education

sangha

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Since this Presidential campaign seems to be so dominated with vicious attacks, name calling and other forms of oy ther types of petty negativity, I thought it might be a good idea to focus on the positive and substantive. So let's examine Trumps policy agenda, starting with education

Say something nice about Trump's education policy

Since this Presidential campaign seems to be so dominated with vicious attacks, name calling and other forms of oy ther types of petty negativity, I thought it might be a good idea to focus on the positive and substantive. So let's examine Trumps policy agenda, starting with education

He ran a great, great University.

Full of all the best people. Tremendous.

If you didn't get learn how to get rich from his hand selected teachers, it's your own fault.

Alright, I always think this is a good exercise. I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head so I started googling to look for concrete policies of his. But I can't seem to find anything. Maybe I haven't looked long enough.

He has made some offhand comments like education should be run locally. But for the most part it is. He says he is against common core, which I have issues with as well, but that was adopted at the state level. So is he saying the federal government should overturn that? He isn't clear.

I even went to his own website to see his position on education and it doesn't have one. https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Point me to his education policy and I will see if I can find anything in it I agree with.

It's great, just great. The best really, he has all the best policies, and they're all really great.

Trump doesn't have an education policy. In the words of the playbook for Trump University: "You Don’t Sell Products, Benefits or Solutions — You Sell Feelings."

Trump's education policy: "We're gonna have the best students in the world! They're gonna know the best...the biggest...words anywhere! They're gonna be great! Any of our kids who don't are just LOSERS!"

Back
Top Bottom