• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Satanic Temple sues Pennsylvania school over after school club denial

All I'm saying is if they allow one, they gotta allow all, but it would be better if religion were off limits in public schools completely, before, during, or after class, anywhere on school grounds or any events. If it is let in, it will spread.

If religion could be "banned", then all other orgs, such as those instructing racial equality, must be prevented from using school facilities as all must be treated equally.

This is where the Christian Taliban will show their typical hypocrisy. Having Chrisitan things, prayers, perfectly fine. But you know they will throw a fit if muslim prayers are allowed in public, or other religious believes. Their typical hypocrisy will shine like it always does. Constitutional rights for them and them only, screw everybody else.

I always love to point to the example of the bill in Louisiana from about a decade ago that allowed state school vouchers to be used for private religious schools.

Christians fought for that bill to pass and praised, its writer/sponsor was a fundamentalist Christian herself.

Then Muslims in Louisiana started using those vouchers to send their kids to Madrassas, and the sponsor of the bill then fought for it to be repealed.

She was asked in an interview why she would fight to repeal a bill she fought to pass in the first place and her response basically boiled down to “Well I thought it only applied to Christians…”

Generally speaking there are not school sponsored religious clubs except in religious private schools. There are some religious clubs in public schools but normally they are sponsored and organized by students.
What is the fellowship of Christian athletes?

I always love to point to the example of the bill in Louisiana from about a decade ago that allowed state school vouchers to be used for private religious schools.

Christians fought for that bill to pass and praised, its writer/sponsor was a fundamentalist Christian herself.

Then Muslims in Louisiana started using those vouchers to send their kids to Madrassas, and the sponsor of the bill then fought for it to be repealed.

She was asked in an interview why she would fight to repeal a bill she fought to pass in the first place and her response basically boiled down to “Well I thought it only applied to Christians…”
Doh!!

Is it true you can have boy parts but feel like a girl?
The children's religious instructors know the truth.
OHIO NEWS

Former teacher accused of sexually assaulting 28 first grade girls​

by: CNN Newsroom
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 / 09:44 PM EDT
Updated: Jun 17, 2019 / 09:44 PM EDT

The children's religious instructors know the truth.
OHIO NEWS

You did not answer the question. Please answer the question. It is pertinent to the discussion.

You did not answer the question. Please answer the question. It is pertinent to the discussion.
bluesmoke said:

Yes, but only after the teachers have had their way with the little fella.

This is why government should not be involved with religion, period. You have to treat them all the same. Hell, if Scientology can be a religion, so can the Satanic Temple.
I know the GOP is having many, many issues with schools lately but I didn't know they were now calling themselves The Satanic Temple!

I know the GOP is having many, many issues with schools lately but I didn't know they were now calling themselves The Satanic Temple!
Teachers know how to ceremonially train the little ones, gifting them a brand new spirituality .

OPS first-grade teacher allegedly sexually assaulted girl on playground; authorities anticipate more victims​

Teachers know how to ceremonially train the little ones, gifting them a brand new spirituality .

OPS first-grade teacher allegedly sexually assaulted girl on playground; authorities anticipate more victims​

Do you have a link to that story?

Do you have a link to that story?
Omaha World-Herald

BREAKING

Former first-grade teacher in OPS sentenced to 50-100 years for sexually assaulting students​

bluesmoke said:

Yes, but only after the teachers have had their way with the little fella.

So, you're playing the role of the in-Artful Dodger.

I'd wager that zero students wanted to start a Satanist club. Reminds me of the Satanist flag flying lawsuit from a month ago...

This is why government should not be involved with religion, period. You have to treat them all the same. Hell, if Scientology can be a religion, so can the Satanic Temple.
The line between cults and religions is very fuzzy and gray.

Edit: And IMO the Satanic temple is closer to being a religion than Scientology.

The line between cults and religions is very fuzzy and gray.

Edit: And IMO the Satanic temple is closer to being a religion than Scientology.
I have heard it said the difference between a cult and a religion is political influence.

I have heard it said the difference between a cult and a religion is political influence.
Heh.

Well if that is the metric, I invert my statement.

You'd think that atheists would have something better to do with their time then driving their kids to and from Satan Club because they think it proves a point. What a bunch of morons.
FYI it has nothing to do with the kids, and the Satanists do not really believe in Satan. They do this to highlight discrepancies and as an added benefit get a rise out of people like you. Nothing moronic there, it works.

FYI it has nothing to do with the kids, and the Satanists do not really believe in Satan. They do this to highlight discrepancies and as an added benefit get a rise out of people like you. Nothing moronic there, it works.
So you're saying the have strong desire to be laughed at and mocked. Interesting view.

Back
Top Bottom