• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The SAT MATH test scores differences with Gender tells how liberalism WILL FALL

No it doesn't. Overall classes are not representative of what the SAT measures.

this will solve this issue clearly....for over 40 years the scores differences has NOT CHANGED.... now why has the scores not changed at all ... when we do KNOW thru feminism growing that more women has come into the math courses

THAT IS WHAT makes this so CLEAR

and the next thing is how within EACH race and within EACH ethnic groupp each and every one shows the males scores higher

that proves something clearly.. there is a difference in logic ability like the IQ expert prof LYN SAYS

THIS is the part that proves the educational system is a TOTAL FRAUD and that LIBERALISM is a TOTAL FRAUD

/////////////////////

4. For 2015 SAT test-takers, high school girls had superior overall academic high school records compared to boys: females represented 55% of the students in the top 10 percent of their graduating classes (Table 11), 59% of the students graduating with an A+ grade point average were female (Table 12), and high school girls graduated with a higher overall average GPA of 3.45 compared to a 3.31 average GPA for their male counterparts (Table 12).

5. High school girls were over-represented in advanced AP/Honors math classes (54%) compared to boys (46%), and also in advanced AP/Honors science classes by 56% to 44% (Tables 14 and 15).

What's the liberal part of this equation? Women?

What's the liberal part of this equation? Women?

who does men vote MORE for??? who does women vote More for and what group that scores the worst of all groups who does that group vote 90% for?....you can find the scores on the sat math test scores of 2015

I am surprised this thread is still going, sat tests are a joke. I got a 3.8 gpa in high school screwing off most the time, and my final sat test I guessed most of the answers because I was bored and wanted to leave there.

I got the highest score in the class, just by guessing the ones that looked legit. Most of those test questions are irrelevant to anything anyone will ever do, other than college acceptance.

I am surprised this thread is still going, sat tests are a joke. I got a 3.8 gpa in high school screwing off most the time, and my final sat test I guessed most of the answers because I was bored and wanted to leave there.

I got the highest score in the class, just by guessing the ones that looked legit. Most of those test questions are irrelevant to anything anyone will ever do, other than college acceptance.

I guess you're a single, white male.

That is logic when you guess and gets things right.... but its not just a guess... the logic picks out the one certain clue to prove something and some times the logic will give you the percent chance something is true .. yes indeed many can pass college well with just logic..... Taking tests with true and false and questions with 4 choices with logic one can pass college without knowing ANYTHING of the subject

This logic is what to test for.. and the sat math test... tests for this the most.... but should be less reading to measure logic correctly.... what does logic do?? it figures good from bad... true from false.. value from non balue and predicts success or failure and does the inventions of helpful things... and that ix why nations that invent the best controls the world and also why liberalism will always fall

This data here

/////////////////////

For the 121,057 students with SAT math scores in the highest 700-800 point range, high school boys represented 62.3% of those students (75,429) and the 45,628 girls in that group were 37.7% of the total. Stated differently, there were 165.3 boys with SAT math scores between 700-800 points for every 100 girls with scores in that range. For the next highest 100-point range between 600-700 points for the 2015 SAT math test, there were about 121 boys with scores in that range for every 100 high school girls (55% boys vs. 45% girls).

////////////////

what that is showing is if there was a logical thinking test males would win over females BUT BUT the BIGGIE is that AS THE LEVEL RISES MORE AND MORE MALES..... proving if a very high logical thinking ability test for voting then the voters would be nearly all males

also the big news is saying the education system is a total fraud... BECAUSE those females gets just as good of grades in math in school.. BUT cannot do the work when tested..... PROVING a FRAUD educational system and nations will fall when this happens

Fascinating. It's as if you don't grasp the absurdity of your assumption that math aptitude is the only measure of one's ability to use logic. You then compound this absurdity by confusing the importance of logic vs. critical thinking ability in voting decisions.

Allow me to illustrate using an equally absurd example. If we tested a random sample of 1000 men and 1000 women and determined who scored the highest on knowing how to best insert a tampon, we would likely see that women almost universally score higher than men (at least I hope so). We wouldn't then make the absurd claim that if we required everyone to pass a test on their knowledge of tampon insertion in order to be qualified to work in healthcare, we'd have almost no men working in healthcare.

It's critical thinking that matters when it comes to objectively considering facts and determining what should be the proper path to a desired outcome. The irrational and illogical assumptions made in your post show that schools need to be spending way more time teaching it.

Fascinating. It's as if you don't grasp the absurdity of your assumption that math aptitude is the only measure of one's ability to use logic. You then compound this absurdity by confusing the importance of logic vs. critical thinking ability in voting decisions.

Allow me to illustrate using an equally absurd example. If we tested a random sample of 1000 men and 1000 women and determined who scored the highest on knowing how to best insert a tampon, we would likely see that women almost universally score higher than men (at least I hope so). We wouldn't then make the absurd claim that if we required everyone to pass a test on their knowledge of tampon insertion in order to be qualified to work in healthcare, we'd have almost no men working in healthcare.

It's critical thinking that matters when it comes to objectively considering facts and determining what should be the proper path to a desired outcome. The irrational and illogical assumptions made in your post show that schools need to be spending way more time teaching it.

critical thinking IS LOGIC.... the test for both is the SAME... the sat math test is the best to test for this

logic can see what is true or false.. good or bad.. value and non value....and can predict success or failure because of the ability to pick out the one clue that proves something

HOW does this work??? this works with the higher logic ability one has they have the ability to LIFT UP ANOTHER layer of RELATIVE DATA,,, and this makes it where the highest logical thinkers WILL be the ones that can understand THE BEST

LOGIC knows that Critical thinking is THE SAME... and the higher the level ability the more correct they will be..

and PSSST PSST... you cannot TEACH logic or critical thinking.. same as you cannot teach to have a higher IQ... remembering and copying to get many degrees is not logic or critical thinking

critical thinking IS LOGIC.... the test for both is the SAME... the sat math test is the best to test for this

logic can see what is true or false.. good or bad.. value and non value....and can predict success or failure because of the ability to pick out the one clue that proves something

HOW does this work??? this works with the higher logic ability one has they have the ability to LIFT UP ANOTHER layer of RELATIVE DATA,,, and this makes it where the highest logical thinkers WILL be the ones that can understand THE BEST

LOGIC knows that Critical thinking is THE SAME... and the higher the level ability the more correct they will be..

and PSSST PSST... you cannot TEACH logic or critical thinking.. same as you cannot teach to have a higher IQ... remembering and copying to get many degrees is not logic or critical thinking

No, they are not the same. Here is a college course description that describes the difference fairly well:

Intro to Logic vs Critical Thinking

Notice the part that says, "On the other hand, if your aim is to analyze everyday life reasoning, where answers are far less clear cut, and you are dealing with gray areas and fuzzy boundaries, you may want to take PHIL/PSYC-2100 Critical Thinking. This course deals more with everyday beliefs, and deals with the quirks of human psychology."

We are discussing criteria for determining who would be the most ideal at VOTING. And voting today most definitely includes analyzing issues that are NOT all black and white, but rather contain gray areas.

you using tampon understanding for this issue shows your logic problem..... EXPERIENCE makes one more correct than less experience.... voting tests should be for very high logic and require experience to bring DATA to the logic to analyze..... so the voters should be at least 35 like with the age required to be president......

analyzing... critical thinking ... logical thinking ability ARE THE SAME.......

you using tampon understanding for this issue shows your logic problem..... EXPERIENCE makes one more correct than less experience....

You not grasping the similarity of the tampon example shows you can't think critically.

And no, experience absolutely does NOT make anyone more correct. Some people do the same incorrect things their entire careers and lives.

BTW, common sense is a component of critical thinking; you are making my case stronger with each passing post, lol.

You not grasping the similarity of the tampon example shows you can't think critically.

And no, experience absolutely does NOT make anyone more correct. Some people do the same incorrect things their entire careers and lives.

BTW, common sense is a component of critical thinking; you are making my case stronger with each passing post, lol.

WRONG it is you that got that wrong.......

also common sense.ability.. critical thinking... analyzing ability and logical thinking ability ARE ALL THE SAME

next is to test for the highest of those abilities.... the highest common sense ability will be equal to the highest logical thinking ability and those will be more correct than a lower common sense test or logic test

WRONG it is you that got that wrong.......

also common sense.ability.. critical thinking... analyzing ability and logical thinking ability ARE ALL THE SAME

next is to test for the highest of those abilities.... the highest common sense ability will be equal to the highest logical thinking ability and those will be more correct than a lower common sense test or logic test

No, they absolutely are NOT all the same. You can make the claim all you want; it doesn't make it true.

How is Critical Thinking Different from Analytical or Lateral Thinking? | ReadyToManage

No, they absolutely are NOT all the same. You can make the claim all you want; it doesn't make it true.

How is Critical Thinking Different from Analytical or Lateral Thinking? | ReadyToManage

you can keep making that claim also but you are wrong

again common sense ability..... Analyzing ability... critical thinking ability and logical thinking ability ALL THE SAME

why are all those the same?? its because they all make judgements and not on remembering like a parrot

judgement ability is also the same as all of those

That is logic when you guess and gets things right.... but its not just a guess... the logic picks out the one certain clue to prove something and some times the logic will give you the percent chance something is true .. yes indeed many can pass college well with just logic..... Taking tests with true and false and questions with 4 choices with logic one can pass college without knowing ANYTHING of the subject

This logic is what to test for.. and the sat math test... tests for this the most.... but should be less reading to measure logic correctly.... what does logic do?? it figures good from bad... true from false.. value from non balue and predicts success or failure and does the inventions of helpful things... and that ix why nations that invent the best controls the world and also why liberalism will always fall

Logic though does not equal knowledge, someone can guess their way through multiple choice, and fail horribly later in life when they realize the knowledge there were taught was useful and the knowledge on the test was useless.

I don't know of many individuals of minority status that would risk a college entrance exam on a whim.

I do not know many white people who would either, but I am a gambling man.

Logic though does not equal knowledge, someone can guess their way through multiple choice, and fail horribly later in life when they realize the knowledge there were taught was useful and the knowledge on the test was useless.

ASK EINSTEIN about the value of knowledge... remembering??? he was so down on grammar rememberers his putting down knowledge in many of his quotes

again knowledge is remembering like a parrot and has nothing to do with understanding or finding answers or solutions or inventing

logic does much much more than working tests correctly......this is the ability to figure out good from bad... true from false.... value from non value.... this predicts success or failure..... knowledge is copying someone who invented the book.... remembering what was said

the best weapons invented controls the world so it is the most valuable

WHAT MAKES ONE KNOW if the knowledge they can remember is valuable or NOT///

BINGO BINGO .. its LOGIC

ASK EINSTEIN about the value of knowledge... remembering??? he was so down on grammar rememberers his putting down knowledge in many of his quotes

again knowledge is remembering like a parrot and has nothing to do with understanding or finding answers or solutions or inventing

And we all know that those who invent a way to swindle the rest of us will succeed. Like inventing a biased test for higher education admittance.

And we all know that those who invent a way to swindle the rest of us will succeed. Like inventing a biased test for higher education admittance.

NO those do not have high logic because that is only short term gain that then MAKES long term destruction.. this is how the liberals are working america today and some republicans SHORT TERM GAIN.... higher logics can see how that will make a nation fall

a bias test will also make a nation fall long term

who does men vote MORE for??? who does women vote More for and what group that scores the worst of all groups who does that group vote 90% for?....you can find the scores on the sat math test scores of 2015

So then tell us.

What is the ratio of men vs. women in taking elective math courses?

This is a critical variable. If you are not willing to look at this number, then you are simply talking from where the sun never shines.

Elective math isn't the only critical variable. Elective courses that apply higher math like physics and chemistry are also vital to exercising the mind for a better SAT score.

Again, those denying information to themselves of the elective courses men vs. women are taking, are wasting everyone elses time in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom