• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The SAT MATH test scores differences with Gender tells how liberalism WILL FALL

This thread should go well......

WTF?! What planet do you live on?

/////////////////// link? ////////////////////////
But what you're engaging in is like saying that 7 > blue because 14 < a tree...
After getting nowhere interacting with this individual using conventional debating techniques, the other night I tried to interact with him using his *own* rhetorical and logical style elements. I failed miserably - and only succeeded in getting myself dizzy!

Good luck!

WRONG...... grammar memory is not logic.. and it takes logic to know that.... and why einstein use to horselaugh grammar rememberers out of the building thinking they were wise

the bottem LINE if a nation lets their population wast time trying to do NOT THEIR ABILITY then that nation will fall

its like the center on a football team trying to be the QB.. 2 different abilities and the team would lose

this data on this issue is clear cut and shows the total fraud going on...... education giving grades when people does not know the subject

Your problem was not grammar, it was an incoherent sentence. That is a horse of a different color. The sentence did not express a logical thought, hence it was illogical.

Speaking of logic, when confronted with third party evidence in argument, as I have done with you, a simple "wrong" in response is not a response. You MUST offer up third party evidence to support your counter-claim, or you lose the point.

Start Winning More Debates Now: Master the Fundamentals « Debate Central | Free Debate Resources
http://txfa.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/3/1/13315741/nsda_2015-2016_debate_evidence_rules.pdf

For someone so obsessed with logic, you operate a great deal outside the bounds of logic. By your logic, you are not qualified to vote. I hope you will do the right thing and sit out this election.

As long as young women continue to struggle with eating disorders which deprive them of amino acids essential for cognition, I can only assume they will experience problems during testing. It's a good idea to eat a snack before a test.

I've read claims that the education system is not designed for men, which could explain why they receive poor grades and sometimes take longer to graduate than women. In college, some men and women just drop out because it's too expensive to continue.

I wonder why young men would score higher on a test than young women. You can blame the patriarchy for not motivating women, and there will be some young men and women who aren't capable of testing well on a particular day. If I'm not mistaken, there are retakes on the SAT. I would be more interested in seeing a trend on how students improve over multiple tests, and I guess girls retake the test less than boys.

Speaking of logic, when confronted with third party evidence in argument, as I have done with you, a simple "wrong" in response is not a response. You MUST offer up third party evidence to support your counter-claim, or you lose the point.

Really, what about all the evidence to suggest that Hillary Clinton is a fraud? We would be "wrong" to prosecute her now, since Comey failed to act in the public interest. Prepare for four years of speeches about "strong women" and "women in STEM" and "empowering young girls." :lol:

Your problem was not grammar, it was an incoherent sentence. That is a horse of a different color. The sentence did not express a logical thought, hence it was illogical.

Start Winning More Debates Now: Master the Fundamentals « Debate Central | Free Debate Resources
http://txfa.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/3/1/13315741/nsda_2015-2016_debate_evidence_rules.pdf

For someone so obsessed with logic, you operate a great deal outside the bounds of logic. By your logic, you are not qualified to vote. I hope you will do the right thing and sit out this election.

Wrong my posts are simple.. like saying is 150 higher than 100... if you say that is incoherent then you got some serious issues

This issue is clear cut and the most damaging for liberalism ...An Educational system that is suppose to bring learning... The ones getting the A's cannot show they have learned.. The SAT math test is widely used and accepted.

Liberals cannot hide from these facts

I'm not sure what to say on this one :inandout:

Another way to verify if the sat math test is legit in showing wisdom is the research of professor LYN the main IQ expert

What both says is at the higher and higher levels there is more and more men.... so they both agree with each other that there is a distinct difference as the level rises

so we have a total educational fraud on america which brings down nations

Last edited:
This article shows how liberals work issues when the facts are totally against them
////////////////////////////////////

Despite the persistent, statistically significant differences in math performance by gender on the math SAT test that have continued for generations, we hear statements like this: “There just aren’t gender differences anymore in math performance,” according to University of Wisconsin-Madison psychology professor Janet Hyde, who says further that “parents and teachers need to revise their thoughts about this. Stereotypes are very, very resistant to change, but as a scientist I have to challenge them with data.” Given the significant and persistent gender differences in SAT math test scores that have persisted over many generations across all ethnic groups, the scientific data about gender differences in math performance would seem to present a serious challenge to Professor Hyde’s frequent claims that there are no gender differences in math

This issue is clear cut and the most damaging for liberalism ...An Educational system that is suppose to bring learning... The ones getting the A's cannot show they have learned.. The SAT math test is widely used and accepted.

Liberals cannot hide from these facts

"Liberals cannot hide from these facts"
What facts are we not hiding from?:lol:

This data here

/////////////////////

For the 121,057 students with SAT math scores in the highest 700-800 point range, high school boys represented 62.3% of those students (75,429) and the 45,628 girls in that group were 37.7% of the total. Stated differently, there were 165.3 boys with SAT math scores between 700-800 points for every 100 girls with scores in that range. For the next highest 100-point range between 600-700 points for the 2015 SAT math test, there were about 121 boys with scores in that range for every 100 high school girls (55% boys vs. 45% girls).

////////////////

what that is showing is if there was a logical thinking test males would win over females BUT BUT the BIGGIE is that AS THE LEVEL RISES MORE AND MORE MALES..... proving if a very high logical thinking ability test for voting then the voters would be nearly all males

also the big news is saying the education system is a total fraud... BECAUSE those females gets just as good of grades in math in school.. BUT cannot do the work when tested..... PROVING a FRAUD educational system and nations will fall when this happens

Well we will deal with these schoolgirls vigilantly.

Halt this is the misogyny police, you schoolgirls are charged with unlawful posession of a vagina on school property, leaving the kitchen, and witchcraft.

Wow! I am not sure what to do with this.... yes, it is total gibberish because your statement is substantially incoherent. Lack of incoherence within a single sentence would suggest lack of logical integrity, which I am afraid, according to you, disqualifies you from voting.

Yes, you can achieve when there is no evidence of an aptitude of achievement. Pete Rose was one example.

What do SAT and IQ tests measure? General intelligence predicts school and life success.

Albert Einstein was not the best of students...

Albert Einstein: Fact or Fiction? - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Do SAT Scores Really Predict Success? - ABC News

Einstein was actually no einstein, even though he was one. He is believed to have aspergers, and have done poorly in school. However many of the smartest people never did well in school, as thought itself can not be measured on a simple test. Some people think different than others, and others just show no desire towards certain things until later in life.

If einstein was human, he probably thought about boobies throughout school like everyone else, then about math when getting a job to afford them boobies came into play.

This data here

/////////////////////

For the 121,057 students with SAT math scores in the highest 700-800 point range, high school boys represented 62.3% of those students (75,429) and the 45,628 girls in that group were 37.7% of the total. Stated differently, there were 165.3 boys with SAT math scores between 700-800 points for every 100 girls with scores in that range. For the next highest 100-point range between 600-700 points for the 2015 SAT math test, there were about 121 boys with scores in that range for every 100 high school girls (55% boys vs. 45% girls).

////////////////

what that is showing is if there was a logical thinking test males would win over females BUT BUT the BIGGIE is that AS THE LEVEL RISES MORE AND MORE MALES..... proving if a very high logical thinking ability test for voting then the voters would be nearly all males

also the big news is saying the education system is a total fraud... BECAUSE those females gets just as good of grades in math in school.. BUT cannot do the work when tested..... PROVING a FRAUD educational system and nations will fall when this happens

I hardly think it's a big deal that the genders are a bit divided - one doing better than the other in one subject here or another subject there. In the end, women are more likely to stay in and complete college which is something worth noting.

What concerns me, actually, is that average scores have declined for BOTH male and female since peaking around 2005.

At the same time, the SAT is only one method of testing at the college entry level. The ACT, Compass and other entry exams? What about those when they're factored in?

By all objective measures, girls have essentially all of the necessary ingredients that should result in greater representation in STEM fields like engineering and computer science except perhaps for one: a huge, statistically significant and persistent 30-point gender gap on the SAT math test in favor of boys that has persisted for more than 40 years. If there are some inherent gender differences for mathematical ability, as the huge and persistent gender differences for the math SAT test suggests, closing the STEM gender degree and job gaps may be a futile attempt in socially engineering an unnatural and unachievable outcome.

Well this is different. Studying and taking tests is one thing, but choosing your career path is another. These STEM fields that they're referring to (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) are heavily dominated by males. That sets up tension and all sorts of potential problems. For many women that arena is off putting due to their minority status as female. There might be some gender tension and unfavorable job outlooks as a result such as: will men take a female engineer seriously? Will various job platforms be flexible for new mothers - not just in mentality toward women and mothers, but in practical means such as job hours?

I took some years away from college but this year I had to focus myself yet again and briefly considered a degree in Computer Science . . . but opted out (going for Marketing/Advertising with a minor in Tech Writing/Editing and Management). . . why so? One main reason: I'm a mother and hour-job wise, being in that field will put me away from family for an extended period of time. I'm not willing to spend any length of time in a career that requires me to be away from my children (such as being stationed overseas for part of my schooling or potential career future).

Instead, I'm finishing a degree that will allow me to have highly flexible hours and further myself as what I am currently doing: Self Employed / Freelance Editor / Self Published Author. My hours are fully flexible, I'll be able to support and see my kids and grandkids, and the arena I'm in is dominated by women rather than men.

And yet - this is something that can be fixed or at least will naturally settle different, in some ways, if there were just more women in these fields.

This data here

/////////////////////

////////////////

What do math tests have to do with liberalism? Your OP doesn't make the connection that is implied by your thread title.

What do math tests have to do with liberalism? Your OP doesn't make the connection that is implied by your thread title.

has everything to do with liberalism...that is why liberals works like crazy to lie about the scores

I hardly think it's a big deal that the genders are a bit divided - one doing better than the other in one subject here or another subject there. In the end, women are more likely to stay in and complete college which is something worth noting.

What concerns me, actually, is that average scores have declined for BOTH male and female since peaking around 2005.

At the same time, the SAT is only one method of testing at the college entry level. The ACT, Compass and other entry exams? What about those when they're factored in?

Well this is different. Studying and taking tests is one thing, but choosing your career path is another. These STEM fields that they're referring to (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) are heavily dominated by males. That sets up tension and all sorts of potential problems. For many women that arena is off putting due to their minority status as female. There might be some gender tension and unfavorable job outlooks as a result such as: will men take a female engineer seriously? Will various job platforms be flexible for new mothers - not just in mentality toward women and mothers, but in practical means such as job hours?

I took some years away from college but this year I had to focus myself yet again and briefly considered a degree in Computer Science . . . but opted out (going for Marketing/Advertising with a minor in Tech Writing/Editing and Management). . . why so? One main reason: I'm a mother and hour-job wise, being in that field will put me away from family for an extended period of time. I'm not willing to spend any length of time in a career that requires me to be away from my children (such as being stationed overseas for part of my schooling or potential career future).

Instead, I'm finishing a degree that will allow me to have highly flexible hours and further myself as what I am currently doing: Self Employed / Freelance Editor / Self Published Author. My hours are fully flexible, I'll be able to support and see my kids and grandkids, and the arena I'm in is dominated by women rather than men.

And yet - this is something that can be fixed or at least will naturally settle different, in some ways, if there were just more women in these fields.

This is what makes this a BIG DEAL.... the females gets just as good or better grades in math BUT they cannot do the work as the SAT math test shows.... PROVING education is a total fraud... and when education lies and covers up truth and learning then the nation falls..... yes a very big deal

what makes success is going WITH ones ability... what makes failure is when one does an ability that they don't have

For example voting takes the logic ability and the sat math test shows who has that ability and the ones who don't

Einstein was actually no einstein, even though he was one. He is believed to have aspergers, and have done poorly in school. However many of the smartest people never did well in school, as thought itself can not be measured on a simple test. Some people think different than others, and others just show no desire towards certain things until later in life.

If einstein was human, he probably thought about boobies throughout school like everyone else, then about math when getting a job to afford them boobies came into play.

the REASON why einstein did poorly in school is because of his high logic that chooses more valuable things to learn and understand... he knew copying and getting degrees can be like a parrot and he use to horselaugh at academics..... he was down on knowledge which is the simple copying and he made many quotes downing knowledge

Men are from Mars?

yes that book did indeed have many of the differences understood..... but professor lyn shows the big difference in IQ's and the logic part as the LEVEL rose an d at the highest levels nearly all men

yes that book did indeed have many of the differences understood..... but professor lyn shows the big difference in IQ's and the logic part as the LEVEL rose an d at the highest levels nearly all men

You post some of the most abjectly stupid **** I've ever read.

the REASON why einstein did poorly in school is because of his high logic that chooses more valuable things to learn and understand... he knew copying and getting degrees can be like a parrot and he use to horselaugh at academics..... he was down on knowledge which is the simple copying and he made many quotes downing knowledge

My mom was a math teacher for over 30 years. Bronx grade and highscholls as well as Ramapo College. Calculus, fractals and a bunch of other stuff that was beyond me. I barely passed calculus in college. I'm sure you are correct though, women can not possibly do the math.

You post some of the most abjectly stupid **** I've ever read.

google professor the MAIN IQ EXPERT and the differences and one than can see how democracy will always fall like the wise founders said

google professor the MAIN IQ EXPERT and the differences and one than can see how democracy will always fall like the wise founders said

None of what you just said changes my assessment.

Back
Top Bottom