• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Saddam Trial

Saddam Hussein's trial venue should be?

• Saddam Hussein should indeed be tried in Iraq.

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Saddam Hussein should be tried before an International tribunal.

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
I wonder how it is that we can have the anti-christ and the anti-semitic but we have no definition of those who hate muslims.

I am so tired of the redundant judaic whining about anti-semitism. The person who created this thread is israeli and that within itself should send up a big red flag in terms of conflict of interest to any person capable of using logic and ration. It's anything but objective in nature.

Conflict said:
I wonder how it is that we can have the anti-christ and the anti-semitic but we have no definition of those who hate muslims.

I am so tired of the redundant judaic whining about anti-semitism. The person who created this thread is israeli and that within itself should send up a big red flag in terms of conflict of interest to any person capable of using logic and ration. It's anything but objective in nature.

So what are you saying Saddam shouldn't be brought up on charges? Would you prefer he be reinstated as ruler of Iraq? So because she's from Israel her points are invalid? If anything being from Israel would give you a much better perspective of the goings on of the middle east.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
So what are you saying Saddam shouldn't be brought up on charges? Would you prefer he be reinstated as ruler of Iraq? So because she's from Israel her points are invalid? If anything being from Israel would give you a much better perspective of the goings on of the middle east.

I don't think Saddam would be as guilty as Bush in killing so many innocnet Iraqi women and children. Sincerely. I think if Saddam were reinstated as the ruler of Iraq that more order would be the end result. Yes. It is more than clear that George Bush knows how to do nothing better than to degenerate until all is lost and that is exactly where we are heading.

I never said that because that she is Israeli that her points are invalid... only suspect. Perhaps you are so naive that you have never experienced any type of socio-political bias and one in the same I can only assume that you believe everything you see via the lobbyist media industry. Just As I assume you think that lobbyism has no affect on the legislation of energy mandates. Are you mad? Do you have a shred of objectivity in your bones? DO you CHOOSE your ignorance or does it bestow you? Seriously.

The last thing this world needs is moral legislation by zealots and sycophants. The United States of America was founded upon Independent thought by Adam Weishaupt via the order of the Illuminati and nothing any desperate and fading neo-con, authoratarian, semantical hack will ever change that.

Conflict said:
I don't think Saddam would be as guilty as Bush in killing so many innocnet Iraqi women and children. Sincerely. I think if Saddam were reinstated as the ruler of Iraq that more order would be the end result. Yes. It is more than clear that George Bush knows how to do nothing better than to degenerate until all is lost and that is exactly where we are heading.

I never said that because that she is Israeli that her points are invalid... only suspect. Perhaps you are so naive that you have never experienced any type of socio-political bias and one in the same I can only assume that you believe everything you see via the lobbyist media industry. Just As I assume you think that lobbyism has no affect on the legislation of energy mandates. Are you mad? Do you have a shred of objectivity in your bones? DO you CHOOSE your ignorance or does it bestow you? Seriously.

The last thing this world needs is moral legislation by zealots and sycophants. The United States of America was founded upon Independent thought by Adam Weishaupt via the order of the Illuminati and nothing any desperate and fading neo-con, authoratarian, semantical hack will ever change that.

Hate to break this to you pal but Hussein has killed more muslims than the U.S., Israel and Milosovich combined, as for the rest of this trash the word ILLUMINATI is like a red flag to me saying that this person I'm talking to right now is either mentally ill, mentally challenged, or simply full of ****. So I guess we got another one I'll be sure to send you some tin foil it's been fun but the black helicopters are coming to pick me up right now and we're on our way to the address we traced through your computer posts. See ya soon.

Regards,

One of the Rothschild clan.

Hate to break this to you pal but Hussein has killed more muslims than the U.S., Israel and Milosovich combined, as for the rest of this trash the word ILLUMINATI is like a red flag to me saying that this person I'm talking to right now is either mentally ill, mentally challenged, or simply full of ****. So I guess we got another one I'll be sure to send you some tin foil it's been fun but the black helicopters are coming to pick me up right now and we're on our way to the address we traced through your computer posts. See ya soon.

Regards,

One of the Rothschild clan.

Come get me bilderberger. Maybe you could bring the Tri-Lats with ya. Maybe even Greenspan would like to come. Why don't you just bring those little grey guys too! We'll have a party and then you'll understand.

I guess, by your sarcasm, that you think that Adam Weishaupt is not an actual person who at one time lived on this planet. I suppose you've never heard of the french revolution. I suppose you think 1776 was the year that cognitive rejects (like yourself) would take control of this land?

I guess you think electromagnetic waves are just fiction. I guess you think EISCAT is a myth. I guess you suppose that echelon is only a figment of our imagination. Let me guess..... the tr-3b is only a toy model. I suppose you must have also worked at groomlake..... you probably were an O-4 in the USAF serving on the scientific advisory board.... You probably think magellan's travels were inconsequential. I guess you probably think the biological process control came from star trek. I guess you think that psychokinetic resonance is a farce, maxwell was a quack, and schumann is a liberal concept.

You're even more funny than your illiterate counterpart.

The top Nazis & Japanese managed to start a war in which 55 million people died. Their crimes were absolute. In return they received either long prison sentences or death sentences. Seems fair to me.
What do you think we should have given them instead Aryan ?
Bunches of roses perhaps ? :lol:

You have a simplistic way of looking at things don`t you? Everything has to be spelled out in your ZOG history books or you reject it.
The USA has been starting and waging wars of "agression" for the past 100 years and has the temerity to judge other nations though it exempts itself and its soldiers from prosecution by international tribunals.What hypocrites you are!

As regards Saddam trial.. It's costing millions, although it's obvious he's guilty of mass murder etc.

Is it obvious? Formed your conclusions via CNN?

Millions on feeding UN beaurocrats & highly payed legal people & judges.
Those millions if spent on tents & food etc instead could save the lives of hundreds of earthquake victims by stopping them dying of exposure or malnutrition.
Is Saddam worth all those millions ?
What about all his henchmen ?
Will they be tried ?
Paul Bremner the chief administrator for the whole country, decided it wasn't even necessary to disarm them !
Once the trial is complete... I wonder, should they appoint an executioner, or give Saddam to the families of his victims ?
They deserve a chance to vent their anguish... tearing him apart.[/QUOTE]

Here we have the crux of the matter.VENGEANCE is what interests you not JUSTICE.

Your definition of a tyrant is laughable, you consider Hitler to be a hero and you dare to lecture my countries leaders and those of the Nation of Israel who have been attacked by the minions of Arafat a pupil and direct descendent of the Muslim nazi SS organizer Al-Husseinni? You're a joke.

Your country has a **** poor record when it comes to international relations.It is the worst wager of aggressive war in the 20th and 21st century.
You should clean up your own back yard before you lecture others.

TurtleDude said:
TOJO's minions executed American prisoners merely for the crime of being POW. Turnaround was fair play. Whining about what JODL and the rest of those nazi scumbags got is pathetic. THey should have executed far more of them

"Murdered" would be a more appropriate term to us.

jamesrage said:
The cockroache degenerate scum known as Nazis were guilty of their crimes,the whole world knew they were guilty.
At least your a honest Nazi who does not disguise his anti-semitism as anti-zionism.
BUt by your logic the new Iraqi government can toture Saddam all day,cut his balls off and shove them in his mouth, dump bacon grease on him and light him on fire ojn national tv with out a trial ,since what ever the new Iraqi governement wanted to do to him would be under their rule.

But we both know that the "new Iraqi government" is merely a cover for their puppet masters,the NWO.

gwynn said:
By this logic men should not be allowed to run for public office in free countries because women aren't in a number of male dominated societies.

WTF are you saying? I was simply stating why have the double standard that they seem to have for places of worship. I don't know where you came up with that diatribe?

Originally posted by jamesrage
Different ideology?Please tell that is not why you think they are giving Saddam a trial.

Not at all. Saddam was a brutal murderer who deserves justice.

Conflict said:
And you are a typical Saddam Hater and Bush apologist. THe difference is that the foundation of our country, of our constituiton, backs my perception. Not yours.

The difference between us is I admit what I am.........You are in a state of denial....

Aryan Imperium said:
The top Nazis & Japanese managed to start a war in which 55 million people died. Their crimes were absolute. In return they received either long prison sentences or death sentences. Seems fair to me.
What do you think we should have given them instead Aryan ?
Bunches of roses perhaps ? :lol:

You have a simplistic way of looking at things don`t you? Everything has to be spelled out in your ZOG history books or you reject it.
The USA has been starting and waging wars of "agression" for the past 100 years and has the temerity to judge other nations though it exempts itself and its soldiers from prosecution by international tribunals.What hypocrites you are!

As regards Saddam trial.. It's costing millions, although it's obvious he's guilty of mass murder etc.

Is it obvious? Formed your conclusions via CNN?

Millions on feeding UN beaurocrats & highly payed legal people & judges.
Those millions if spent on tents & food etc instead could save the lives of hundreds of earthquake victims by stopping them dying of exposure or malnutrition.
Is Saddam worth all those millions ?
What about all his henchmen ?
Will they be tried ?
Paul Bremner the chief administrator for the whole country, decided it wasn't even necessary to disarm them !
Once the trial is complete... I wonder, should they appoint an executioner, or give Saddam to the families of his victims ?
They deserve a chance to vent their anguish... tearing him apart.

Here we have the crux of the matter.VENGEANCE is what interests you not JUSTICE.[/QUOTE]

Not vengeance for me. I'm not a victim of Saddam.
Vengeance for the families of those tortured or murdered by Saddam's henchmen.
So you don't think Nazis should have been tried becuase they were of the same tribal group you like to consider yourself part of & you don't think Saddam should be tried by the Americans simply becuase they themselves do wrong things sometimes, even though Saddam's crimes & the crimes of the Nazis were absolute.
If someone murdered, or ordered the murder of your loved ones, do you not think they should be tried for murder ?
If they were put on trial would you want the trial cancelled becuase the judge came from a country that may have commited some misdemeanours.
Or perhaps you don't have any loved ones & you just sit in a lonely bedsit all day :lol:

Last edited:
Aryan Imperium said:
But we both know that the "new Iraqi government" is merely a cover for their puppet masters,the NWO.

So every Iraqi who risked their life to vote is a member of the New World Order? Come on now buddy, we all knew as soon as you walked through the god damn door that you was full of ****. (said with a country accent)

Originally Posted by Aryan Imperium

Who are these puppet masters you speak of?Is this another of your conspiracy theories where you blame the jews for something?

robin said:
Here we have the crux of the matter.VENGEANCE is what interests you not JUSTICE.

So you don't think Nazis should have been tried becuase they were of the same tribal group you like to consider yourself part of & you don't think Saddam should be tried by the Americans simply becuase they themselves do wrong things sometimes, even though Saddam's crimes & the crimes of the Nazis were absolute.

What makes their "crimes" "absolute" in comparison to the atrocities committed by the Americans and the NWO?

If someone murdered, or ordered the murder of your loved ones, do you not think they should be tried for murder ?
If they were put on trial would you want the trial cancelled becuase the judge came from a country that may have commited some misdemeanours.
Or perhaps you don't have any loved ones & you just sit in a lonely bedsit all day :lol:[/QUOTE]

Again let us not confuse the desire for vengeance with justice.

So every Iraqi who risked their life to vote is a member of the New World Order? Come on now buddy, we all knew as soon as you walked through the god damn door that you was full of ****. (said with a country accent)

No,you are putting words in my mouth AGAIN.You seem to make a habit of this.
What I am saying is that the government is a puppet of Bush with no real sovereignity or power. I take Yockey`s definition of sovereignity as the true measure of a state`s power.

jamesrage said:
Who are these puppet masters you speak of?Is this another of your conspiracy theories where you blame the jews for something?

The puppet masters are the powers behind the US government,the public and open face of the NWO that Bush is so fond of referring to[and his father before him].
The Iraqi government as with many other governments cannot and dare not act independantly of the USA.We both know this to be so.
Therefore they have no real power or sovereignity.

Aryan Imperium said:

What makes their "crimes" "absolute" in comparison to the atrocities committed by the Americans and the NWO?

Or perhaps you don't have any loved ones & you just sit in a lonely bedsit all day :lol:

Again let us not confuse the desire for vengeance with justice.[/QUOTE]

I click on 'quote' to quote your post & the result is the jumbled up mess above becuase, even using the simple 'quote function' properly, let alone any semblance of sense of reality, is completely beyond you.

You've conveniently overlooked answering my question...

If they were put on trial would you want the trial cancelled becuase the judge came from a country that may have commited some misdemeanours ?

Last edited:
robin said:

I click on 'quote' to quote your post & the result is the jumbled up mess above becuase, even using the simple 'quote function' properly, let alone any semblance of sense of reality, is completely beyond you.[/QUOTE]

Extermists like Aryan Imperium come about because their is a lack of true justice in this world.

robin said:

I click on 'quote' to quote your post & the result is the jumbled up mess above becuase, even using the simple 'quote function' properly, let alone any semblance of sense of reality, is completely beyond you.

You've conveniently overlooked answering my question...

If they were put on trial would you want the trial cancelled becuase the judge came from a country that may have commited some misdemeanours ?
[/QUOTE]

Your question is not relevant to the exercise of justice,only vengeance.

Aryan Imperium said:
But we both know that the "new Iraqi government" is merely a cover for their puppet masters, the NWO.

jamesrage said:
Who are these puppet masters you speak of? Is this another of your conspiracy theories where you blame the jews for something?
The Puppet Master Kingdom - The New World Order: An Overview

Tashah said:

Hey Tashah, not arguing that Saddam shouldn't be trial or pay for his crimes against his people, but have you given thought that their might be some "Victor's Justice" here rather than real justice?

Aryan
You're now quoting something you said as if I said it !
Your posts.. along with your brain wiring, appear to be a jumbled up mess.
Alternatively of course you could just be wind up merchant.
In fact I almost hope for your sake you are merely a wind up merchant rather than being as willfully deluded as you appear to be.
Either way.. I shalln't be taking the bait again.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, we have two anti-semetic, Saddam apologists, in Aryan, and Conflict, attempting to excuse this brutal dictators actions, because our war may have killed innocent people as well. Hmmm, pretty ridiculous, but biggotry and ignorance do go hand and hand, so I guess that explains it.

This court has done everything by the book as far as I have witnessed, and I am confident Saddam will receive a fair trial, but will hang for his deeds in the end. Personally, I would keep him alive, and allow him to suffer everyday, as he watches his country grow and prosper, while he rots in a jail cell.;)

TimmyBoy said:
Hey Tashah, not arguing that Saddam shouldn't be trial or pay for his crimes against his people, but have you given thought that their might be some "Victor's Justice" here rather than real justice?
I have not taken a public position on this question... and did not vote. I only presented the dilemma for your collective consideration.

Back
Top Bottom