• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Russia collusion story was fake. Hunter's hard drive was real.

Grandpappy

America First Populist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
And now, more people will learn the truth. Trump used Twitter to bypass the lying media. Now, thanks to Elon, the truth will spread.
Oh my, how will people react when they see the real circus at the Southern border?
And how about those photos of Joe meeting people he said he never met?
Oh, Noes! :LOL:

I don't mean to be a grammar "commie," but shouldn't "truth" be capitalized when pretending that T**** will bring it?

And now, more people will learn the truth. Trump used Twitter to bypass the lying media. Now, thanks to Elon, the truth will spread.
Oh my, how will people react when they see the real circus at the Southern border?

You would go to twitter to get the truth?

That explains everything.

Crack an MGD and put on some AC/DC for cryin' out loud

The scandal was supposed to be that we could fully trust that everything on that laptop was there when Hunter last had it, AND that that included solid proof that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden conspired to sell influence.

All you've got is that at one point, Hunter happened to own a laptop. But that's not what the scandal was supposed to be. Meanwhile, the chain of custody of the laptop is a complete joke. It's passing through some Trumpist shop owner, Giuiliani, etc. That's completely tainted. The way you do a forensic investigation into things like this is make clone copies of the drive and use those, never doing anything to the drive.

You're trying to run victory laps? You're going to pretend the dispute was about whether or not Hunter had a latop full stop, not the scandal that was supposed to lead us to vote for Trump instead of Biden to do it?

None of the people you call proven criminals ever get so much as indicted, and that was true through all four years of Trump's DOJ. But sure, we're gonna assume that because Hunter had a laptop, every last allegation you've thrown at him must be true.

Last edited:

Jewish Space Lasers

You would go to twitter to get the truth?

That explains everything.

Now we can get ALL sides of the story and decide for ourselves, not Twitter itself telling us what to believe.

HBO host Bill Maher chastised the mainstream media over its two-year dismissal of the Hunter Biden laptop story, noting it’s a prime example of why people “don’t trust the media.”

Maher said that the New York Post “got ahold of what was in the computer” and published it before the 2020 election because it’s a “Republican paper”, but that it shouldn’t have taken two years for the New York Times and others to confirm its authenticity.

“And The New York Times and The Washington Post are the Democrat papers. That’s where we are again, kind of. And the Republican paper — Twitter wouldn’t — canceled their account,” Maher said on his Friday show “Real Time.”

This has been discussed...known...and as long as the idiot left controlled the narrative, idiot elftists were A-OK with it. They LIKE the fact that the mainsitream media are nothing more than whores for rat party. They find them good company.

"Recall, for a moment, how the New York Post was treated after breaking the news on the trove of data recovered from a laptop left with a Delaware repair shop, showing details of Hunter Biden’s financial dealings in Ukraine and with Chinese energy company CEFC. Andrew McCarthy, in NR’s latest issue, gives the recap of that episode:

Twitter locked the account of the Post — the nation’s oldest continuously published newspaper and its fourth largest by circulation — as well as accounts of Trump advocates who attempted to circulate reports on Hunter’s laptop. Other social-media platforms followed suit. Journalists speculatively questioned the provenance of the laptop data . . .
Former intel officials simultaneously pushed the claim that this might all be the work of Russian disinformation artists. That was enough to kill it. End of story.

Until now. The New York Times has authenticated key files from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop. So has the Washington Post, while noting that this level of confidence extends to thousands of emails but not other chunks of data in its possession purportedly from Hunter’s laptop."

Its kinda funny...for SO MANY YEARS now, the idiot lefts favorite terms were 'collusion' and 'propaganda'...and all the while we ALL knew that it was the rat controlled rat run media that was engaged in collusion...and the leftist just pretended it wasnt the case.

So what does the information on the hard drive shown and prove?

The collusion of mainstream media and Big Tech to censor The Post’s Hunter Biden story now is laid bare in leaked recordings of CNN’s news meetings from the time.

CNN boss Jeff Zucker is heard instructing his staff to downplay the bombshell story that implicated Joe Biden in a shady foreign influence-peddling scheme, according to audio released Tuesday by undercover news outlet Project Veritas.

On the morning of Oct. 14, the day we published an email from Hunter’s abandoned laptop in which a top executive from corrupt Ukrainian energy company Burisma thanked Hunter for arranging a meeting with his then-VP father, CNN political director David Chalian is heard telling Zucker and his underlings that the news network would not cover the story.

“Obviously, we’re not going with the New York Post story right now on Hunter Biden,” said Chalian. “We’ll just continue to report out this is the very stuff that the president was impeached over . . . that Senate committees looked at and found nothing wrong in Joe Biden’s interactions with Ukrainians.”

And we all knew it. Even the leftists on this site KNEW the Biden story was real.

"Collusion'" For all the shit you people talked about Trump....as bad as he is, you are worse.

Now we can get ALL sides of the story and decide for ourselves, not Twitter itself telling us what to believe.

I'm sorry you are unaware there are dozens of places to get all sides of the story to decide for yourself not just twitter.

I'm also sorry twitter tells you what to believe.

I'm even more sorry you think a social media site is a place to get a news story.

I'm sorry you are unaware there are dozens of places to get all sides of the story to decide for yourself not just twitter.

I'm also sorry twitter tells you what to believe.

I'm even more sorry you think a social media site is a place to get a news story.

But just not Twitter? Right?

312E1FA6-3693-4892-9E13-BEEF42A45296.jpeg

:cool:

The scandal was supposed to be that we could fully trust that everything on that laptop was there when Hunter last had it, AND that that included solid proof that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden conspired to sell influence.

All you've got is that at one point, Hunter happened to own a laptop. But that's not what the scandal was supposed to be. Meanwhile, the chain of custody of the laptop is a complete joke. It's passing through some Trumpist shop owner, Giuiliani, etc. That's completely tainted. The way you do a forensic investigation into things like this is make clone copies of the drive and use those, never doing anything to the drive.

You're trying to run victory laps? You're going to pretend the dispute was about whether or not Hunter had a latop full stop, not the scandal that was supposed to lead us to vote for Trump instead of Biden to do it?

None of the people you call proven criminals ever get so much as indicted, and that was true through all four years of Trump's DOJ. But sure, we're gonna assume that because Hunter had a laptop, every last allegation you've thrown at him must be true.
Finally got around to looking up your avatar. Nice.

The news media made it sound the laptop itself was Russian disinformation.

If you don't want people to think that, you should really have had some beside Giuliani peddling it. He's pals with Ukrainians who are basically Russian agents.

T
Two lies in one thread title 28 weeks before 11/8/22.

We’ll find out next year when the GOP takes the House.
so, some people are concerned about a hard drive that they have not a clue what is on it based on speculation. Got it.

If the information is bad for Biden, then it "has to be rigged, I tell you, rigged" :giggle:

Catfish are tasty.

Back
Top Bottom