• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Russia collusion story was fake. Hunter's hard drive was real.

The reality of it, Mueller concluded that Trump didn't collude with the Russians for ANY election.

Laptop, yes, dirty secrets...we don't know yet.
Moving from your alternate reality to what Mueller actually said...

"As I said forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so," Mueller said during brief remarks at the Justice Department. "We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime."

And now, more people will learn the truth. Trump used Twitter to bypass the lying media. Now, thanks to Elon, the truth will spread.
Oh my, how will people react when they see the real circus at the Southern border?
And how about those photos of Joe meeting people he said he never met?
Oh, Noes! :LOL:
Easy, pappy, don’t wanna get your ticker running too fast.

Moving from your alternate reality to what Mueller actually said...

Read my post agian more slowly....Mueller...found...that..Trump...did..not...collude...with...Russia.

Your taking it out of context my reply to another poster and what was said. His post was about Russsian interference with the election.

"As I said forth in the report after that investigation, if we had had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so," Mueller said during brief remarks at the Justice Department. "We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime."

That would be up to Mueller to prove which he did not. So it's irrelivent.

I suggest you read more carefully if you want to jump in the ring during the conversation.

"Collusion'" For all the shit you people talked about Trump....as bad as he is, you are worse.
Fact, Trump was/is a far greater threat to America than any dishonest, biased media source.

L
You'll notice how it's very hard for the commies to let go of the propaganda, even when its proven false.
They just can't come to grips with the reality that they were lied to.
Like Trump’s Big Lie?

Fact, Trump was/is a far greater threat to America than any dishonest, biased media source.

The Democrat party is the greatest threat to America. The Russian Collusion Delusion. Spying on a Presidential candidate by the Democrat party. Colluding with the Russians for the Steele Dossier.

The Democrat party is the greatest threat to America.
🤣 no
The Russian Collusion Delusion.
Not “collusion”, conspiracy. A specific point of law Mueller made clear. And as to the assertions of conspiracy, Mueller stated that there was insufficient evidence to make a judgment.
Spying on a Presidential candidate by the Democrat party.
Didn’t happen. DOJ IG report was very clear on the point.
Colluding with the Russians for the Steele Dossier.
Another right wing lie dispelled by Horowitz’s report.

The Russia collusion story was fake. Hunter's hard drive was real.​

They are both unverified information.

when i was a kid i was taught that older people were experienced and wise.

turns out that a bunch of them are simply the marks.

when i was a kid i was taught that older people were experienced and wise.

turns out that a bunch of them are simply the marks.
No, you commies were the marks. And you performed just as they planned.

Read my post agian more slowly....Mueller...found...that..Trump...did..not...collude...with...Russia.

Your taking it out of context my reply to another poster and what was said. His post was about Russsian interference with the election.

That would be up to Mueller to prove which he did not. So it's irrelivent.

I suggest you read more carefully if you want to jump in the ring during the conversation.
Mueller stopped investigating Trump because there was, and still is, Justice Dept. policy to not indict a sitting president. But Trump was absolutley not cleared as Mueller has repeatedly stated.

Who actually colluded with Russia? Why, that was Hillary, who bought the dossier through a bunch of shell companies and law firms. Trying to cover her sorry, conniving ass.

The DNC lies, guys. Anything for a win!
Wake up and smell the rancid coffee.
They haven’t changed, even now.
Not the the GOP is perfect. Far from it.
Fact is, nobody’s perfect. Only human.

Who actually colluded with Russia?
Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort.
Why, that was Hillary, who bought the dossier through a bunch of shell companies and law firms. Trying to cover her sorry, conniving ass.
Nope.
The DNC lies, guys. Anything for a win!
Wake up and smell the rancid coffee.
They haven’t changed, even now.
Not the the GOP is perfect. Far from it.
Fact is, nobody’s perfect. Only human.
You could try to be informed and honest. But we both know that is a heavy lift for Any Trumper.

Hunter's hard drive was the Russian collusion story.

Even you will see. Eventually, I suppose.
I see fine. It's okay, gp. I don't judge.

You do know who the Village People are? Trump doesn't. I'm surprised DeSantis hasn't banned them. And Queen. And Rock Hudson movies.

Nah, gp. I see well. Ain't no 20-15 like it was when I enlisted, but I don't need glasses to see nonsense. Here. I'll take 'em off.

No, you commies were the marks. And you performed just as they planned.

See? I had to enlarge the nonsense. Shit, I'm as old as you, gp. I'm sure you understand.

The scandal was supposed to be that we could fully trust that everything on that laptop was there when Hunter last had it, AND that that included solid proof that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden conspired to sell influence.

All you've got is that at one point, Hunter happened to own a laptop. But that's not what the scandal was supposed to be. Meanwhile, the chain of custody of the laptop is a complete joke. It's passing through some Trumpist shop owner, Giuiliani, etc. That's completely tainted. The way you do a forensic investigation into things like this is make clone copies of the drive and use those, never doing anything to the drive.

You're trying to run victory laps? You're going to pretend the dispute was about whether or not Hunter had a latop full stop, not the scandal that was supposed to lead us to vote for Trump instead of Biden to do it?

None of the people you call proven criminals ever get so much as indicted, and that was true through all four years of Trump's DOJ. But sure, we're gonna assume that because Hunter had a laptop, every last allegation you've thrown at him must be true.

The track record would indicate that those who were wrong about collusion are going to be wrong about this.
I mean-- chain of custody LOL... That is a term that kicks in when law enforcement take over.

The 2024 race will feature the laptop again. Unless Biden doesn't run. At that point, something will be suddenly manufactured to taint Harris.

Back
Top Bottom