• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The rumored bomb shell about Mueller is breaking.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
In promised monday breaking news it is being reported that Mueller took $500,000 in the Uranium one deal. If this is true, it is the end of him, and he needs to be jailed. It really whacks the democrat party too. Lets see what becomes of this.

Then it is time to jail the crooked Hillary too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m thinking “wrong sub-forum!”

In promised monday breaking news it is being reported that Mueller took $500,000 in the Uranium one deal. If this is true, it is the end of him, and he needs to be jailed. It really whacks the democrat party too. Lets see what becomes of this.

Yea, right. Let's see what happens. Wasn't Mueller as a sexual harrasser last month's scandal that wasn't?

***looks for credible links, doesn't find any***

Christ right wingers are so pathetic.

I hear that Mueller also owns a secret covfefe plantation.

You didn't link your source for this "breaking news", so I did a quick search. All I found was this:

https://twitter.com/BSpinctor/status/1068262376749899776/photo/1

So..."according to sources", eh? If you don't mind, I'll place this in the same category that I place all such stuff from unnamed sources: Rumor.

Moving on...

I might buy it if you'd used 21 exclamation points, but as you only used a mere 20, you're obviously far less credible.:lamo

You need a cite for this reporting. Who is reporting this story? Took $500k for doing what, when?

I did see some Q Anon freaks on Twitter over the weekend predicting a bombshell today. Guess this is it. :roll:

:inandout:

Still waiting for hill charges?
It's been 40 years.
I missed what you did for 911 families
Seen putins golden shower video of Don the con yet?
Rumour?

:doh

As much as what we know so far does lead to one question Mueller motives in his investigation. To fling claims he is on the hook or the true criminal is counter productive.

If he has connections to an illegal deal that is a bold claim in need a bold evidence. Start investigating. It is best to ask questions not make claims until as you say the real story breaks.

I might buy it if you'd used 21 exclamation points, but as you only used a mere 20, you're obviously far less credible.:lamo

Zero college white rubes.
This is their pathetic life

tumblr_pi70xryVE51r55d2io1_1280.gif

I hear that Mueller also owns a secret covfefe plantation.

And wasn't he the operator of that DC pizza parlor that was so infamous?

The musical theme from the old TWILIGHT ZONE needs to play over this thread.

Back
Top Bottom