• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Rules Here Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitesector

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
But I don't suppose they're any different from most forums. In looking over the rules, it would seem you're free to say about anything you want around here. As long as it is about things that don't really matter. Because if you say anything against a particular group, you can be accused of "flamebaiting." I'm still not sure what that's supposed to mean. But I suppose it means that the mods can do about whatever they want.

Tell me, is there any group that offends you? How can you say anything against that group without "flamebaiting." Or are you against people such as pedophiles, necrophiles, those who flew planes into the world trade center, etc? How can you say anything against such people, or the group that they belong to, without it being called flamebaiting, harassment, etc.

Well despite all that, prepare for me to bait some flame here. Do you care about the environment at all? Well as it is, the earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. But the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. Yet every single day, there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. With White people not playing a major role in this, would anybody care to tell me how the overpopulation problem can be addressed without White people being called "racist."

But I don't suppose they're any different from most forums. In looking over the rules, it would seem you're free to say about anything you want around here. As long as it is about things that don't really matter. Because if you say anything against a particular group, you can be accused of "flamebaiting." I'm still not sure what that's supposed to mean. But I suppose it means that the mods can do about whatever they want.

Tell me, is there any group that offends you? How can you say anything against that group without "flamebaiting." Or are you against people such as pedophiles, necrophiles, those who flew planes into the world trade center, etc? How can you say anything against such people, or the group that they belong to, without it being called flamebaiting, harassment, etc.

Well despite all that, prepare for me to bait some flame here. Do you care about the environment at all? Well as it is, the earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. But the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. Yet every single day, there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. With White people not playing a major role in this, would anybody care to tell me how the overpopulation problem can be addressed without White people being called "racist."

You should start it in the right place

The group that offends me are people who whine about the rules.

You have two posts here (one of them being in this forum) and you're an expert on this place already?

I smell a right-wing sock puppet!

If you're a right-winger (as I imagine you are) and can't keep out of trouble on this board then you're really an over-the-top poster.

The only two rules that really bug me are the hate speech rules and the middle east rules. The middle east forum rules I simply can't tolerate, so I never agreed to them.

The group that offends me are people who whine about the rules.

The group that offends me are the hockey loving liberals from Georgia. Oh wait, that's not a group. Never mind.

You have two posts here (one of them being in this forum) and you're an expert on this place already?

I smell a right-wing sock puppet!

If you're a right-winger (as I imagine you are) and can't keep out of trouble on this board then you're really an over-the-top poster.

If this isn't a sock, then I think Kurmudgeon may just find his soul mate in this one.

Most of the time this place is pretty tolerant and people are allowed to post whatever is on their mind without the fear of moderator action. Generally, when people do get infractions, it's for blatant things like personal attacks or over-the-top trolling.

On occasion, there are people who pop in here with specific agendas... like promoting racist values, for instance. These people are usually quick to identify themselves, though, and are weeded out and ushered to the door rather quickly.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I look forward to reading your posts.:mrgreen:

Well...

Aren't you just a barrel full of sunshine.

Is Stormfront down for maintenance?

What? No they don't. This is the least I've ever gotten in trouble on an internet forum before.

Yet every single day, there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. With White people not playing a major role in this, would anybody care to tell me how the overpopulation problem can be addressed without White people being called "racist."

Lemme see if I got this right.
If I have a burning desire for a black woman, and I marry that lovely black lady, you think you should have a say in it?

Wedding_Album_(Leon_and_Mary_Russell_album)_cover.jpg

Honestly, if you can't handle the rules here, then you should probably just leave.

Moderator's Warning:
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom