• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Root accused of racism after piece declares ‘Whiteness is a Pandemic’

Schism

Destroyer of Propaganda
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The Root accused of racism after piece declares ‘Whiteness is a Pandemic’
The digital magazine The Root was accused of racism Wednesday after publishing an article declaring “Whiteness is a Pandemic” in response to Tuesday’s deadly shootings in Georgia.

There was a rush to conclude that the shootings that killed eight people at three Atlanta-area massage parlors were hate crimes after officials confirmed that six of the eight victims were Asian-Americans. Investigators said Wednesday that the suspected gunman, 21-year-old Robert Long, told them he was motivated by a “sexual addiction”. They added that racism “did not appear to be the motive”. Long has since been charged with multiple counts of murder and assault.

In the piece, Root senior editor Damon Young argued that “Whiteness” is a “public health crisis.”

If America ever sees another civil war, it will once again come from Democrats.

Oh dear, civil war fantasies? And me without my smelling salts . . . or a mint julep . . . or a servant fanning me with a feather from a really big bird.

Here's how the Racist Pandemic is spreading like wildfire across the media: news.google.com/racism

Article after article seeing a racist behind every bush. The flames of division are being fanned.

Oh dear, civil war fantasies? And me without my smelling salts . . . or a mint julep . . . or a servant fanning me with a feather from a really big bird.

I'm sure the forum appreciates the attention-seeking.

Back
Top Bottom