• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Ron Paul Channel

Empirica

~Transcend~
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Is the truth worth $9.95 a month??? YES!

The Ron Paul Channel - Turn On The Truth

“Americans are tired of the games and the lies of today’s media. They want the truth. I have been astonished by the flood of interest in the channel from tens of thousands of people in just a matter of hours,” said Paul. “Imagine this: no censors, no barricades, no statists. We will be able to engage viewers directly on subjects that matter most to them; from finances to civil liberties to foreign policy.”

Someone is going to be rich form this nothing sells like insanity.

Uncle Freedom has his own channel? He should only accept subscriptions paid in gold!

It's going to be great!

And this is why noone takes Ron Paul seriously. "You NEED to hear the truth, all for $9.95 a month"

If I pay a subscription will I still be inundated with "buy survival seeds" and "buy gold" commercials?

Back
Top Bottom