• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Roger Stone Tapes

Has anyone watched the Roger Stone doc from a few years ago?

"When Donald Trump rejected Roger Stone’s plan for sweeping preemptive pardons after Jan. 6, Stone privately denounced Trump as “the greatest single mistake in American history” and mocked his 2024 plans: “Run again! You’ll get your ****ing brains beat in.”
Credit where it is due...I would have 100% expected Trump to issue pardons in this case. I doubt Trump not issuing them was for any reason other self-survival, but it should be noted he apparently did not engage in this particular opportunity for corruption.

Credit where it is due...I would have 100% expected Trump to issue pardons in this case. I doubt Trump not issuing them was for any reason other self-survival, but it should be noted he apparently did not engage in this particular opportunity for corruption.
how low is the bar when we're happy that he didn't sell pardons.

how low is the bar when we're happy that he didn't sell pardons.
Based on major media reporting, I thought all of us were required to grade Trump on a curve, rather than hold him to the standard of any of his predecessors. Did I get that wrong?

Money wasn’t good enough, it’s my understanding trumps pardons started at 250,000

I was going to post the same thing. I have despised Trump for most of my life, but I give him credit for dismissing Stone's suggestions.

He was being filmed while doing/saying all these things out loud?? My god, what a moron!

Back
Top Bottom