• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The RNC - Speakers and Video

Irwin Corey

Proud AmeriCAN
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
.5trump3.jpg

That's all they have, barking dogs making you afraid of something that doesn't exist.

What an absolutely cute post. NOT!!!!!

.5trump3.jpg

It's not ment to be cute, the excerpts I heard from last nights speaches were nothing but Fear and Hate mongering; what terrible things will happen to you "IF".

Without any mention of policy or promise of hope for OUR Nation.

View attachment 67292735

It's not ment to be cute, the excerpts I heard from last nights speaches were nothing but Fear and Hate mongering; what terrible things will happen to you "IF".

Without any mention of policy or promise of hope for OUR Nation.

You obviously were not watching the RNC convention.

You obviously were not watching the RNC convention.

I didn't watch it all but what I saw was what I saw when I was a young cowboy. We ran cattle but our neighbor ran sheep his dogs were amazing; they were taught never to bite or bark just be in the right place.

Trumps dogs aren't so well trained that's all the do is bark, they bark fear and they bark hate ... all night long. He's done nothing positive for OUR Nation, and the amount of NEGATIVE in just 3 1/2 years is overwhelming. His platform IS Fear and Hate and nothing more; show me one clip that is otherwise.

Trump - Pence and their barking dogs (maybe tonight they'll have ponies)

View attachment 67292736

I didn't watch it all but what I saw was what I saw when I was a young cowboy. We ran cattle but our neighbor ran sheep his dogs were amazing; they were taught never to bite or bark just be in the right place.

Trumps dogs aren't so well trained that's all the do is bark, they bark fear and they bark hate ... all night long. He's done nothing positive for OUR Nation, and the amount of NEGATIVE in just 3 1/2 years is overwhelming. His platform IS Fear and Hate and nothing more; show me one clip that is otherwise.

Trump - Pence and their barking dogs (maybe tonight they'll have ponies)

View attachment 67292736

BUT, all BS aside, you posted a critique without watching. Stick to sheep.

BTW, Trump voters are not dogs. They have a stake in the future too. Just not the one you want.

BUT, all BS aside, you posted a critique without watching. Stick to sheep.

BTW, Trump voters are not dogs. They have a stake in the future too. Just not the one you want.

I watched enough, Fear and Hate is what DJT's selling ... and ...

all i am.jpg

We are all AmeriCANs, I'm not against you, I'm against a man that has been nothing BUT against ME for 3 1/2 years.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes. “We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. -James Mattis

No you're not the dogs.

I watched enough, Fear and Hate is what DJT's selling ... and

We are all AmeriCANs, I'm not against you, I'm against a man that has been nothing BUT against ME for 3 1/2 years.

No you're not the dogs.

Thats right. You progressives think you are the sheep dogs. You expect to drive America into your ideas by threat, just like a sheep.

Do you realize how ****ed up your idea of democracy is? People don’t smile at you because they agree.

Thats right. You progressives think you are the sheep dogs. You expect to drive America into your ideas by threat, just like a sheep.

Do you realize how ****ed up your idea of democracy is? People don’t smile at you because they agree.

Nice spin, but that's NOT what my post said. Tell me, what is my idea of democracy?

Back
Top Bottom