• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Rise of the Right-Wing Media Machine

Spin that crap in your locality.... I don't think Canada is too fond on "white nationalist promoters"...

American is not going back to the past of 'White First"... NOPE... get in the equality line... or sit and whine and cry because no one is kissing butts' simply because some white people, are upset they can't have what they had in the past... Craig234 explained it to you in simple terms, but you appear to be either dense or dogmatic (I don't really care which one it might be), in your denials to want to promote your spin. No body is going for the "white washed version of Christianity that people used during Slavery to try and justify their malice by contortion and bastardizations of the Biblical Parables and Verse.
I can only hope anyone who wanders into this thread will take the time to review our full discussion.

As for me, I have nothing more to say to a man who holds my race, my nationality, my religion, and my arguments in contempt--openly and unashamedly.

Have a good evening.

Equality would be if I could get my child into a school where the textbooks teach that homosexuality is harmful and immoral, which is my good and reasonable belief.

Where is this school? Where's the school that teaches against safe spaces and book-burning? Against statism? Where's the school that teaches the nuclear family and gender roles? That teaches whites shouldn't be discriminated against or punished for ancient wrongs? That teaches government is the problem more often than the solution? That teaches true fiscal conservatism?

My taxes pay for public schools, and I attended a public school for a time, but I assure you there's no conservative in their right mind circa 2020 who'd send their kid to a public school. I also assure you that's not because conservative values are "equally" represented. My values are absolutely nowhere to be found in my government or my society.

And you proved my point again. I didn't say your bigotry is treated as equal to non-discrimination; it's not. I said that what you are whining about is that you don't get to discriminate against people, that the people are treated equally. Your bigotry against gay people is neither "good" nor "reasonable" and schools rightly treat gay people as equal. None of your complaints has merit.

Ah, so by "equality" you mean fining, punishing, and legislating away opportunities for every member of a race whose mean statistics are more favourable?

Does anyone have below average "opportunities" because of government actions to increase equal opportunity? No.

By that definition of "equality", I can see why @RealityNow seems to think that a government taxing me through the nose and using the proceeds to marginalize my race, gender, and religion is "equality".

You love getting more than your fair share because of centuries of discrimination. You are happy to preserve the unfair advantages from that discrimination - not to have anything remotely a fair, equal opportunity system.

Here is my point:

I pretty much don't care at this point, you have shown who you are, but ok, let's drag this out a little more.

I pay through the nose to shield people from the consequences of their perversions, indiscretions, addictions, and poor decisions without reaping a dime in return, and far from "thank you", your response is, "Oh, poor, straight white guy thinks he's so hard done by when the problem is his bigotry and discrimination."

Your views are even more ignorant, selfish, immoral, sociopathic than I've pointed out so far.

There comes a point of almost saying, you deserve French Revolution justice: a mob comes and takes your property and your freedom at least. Tough luck - the same tough luck you wish others. But I don't say you should get that. Quite.

There is a compromise, and huge accountability for people who make a bad choice, but with some compromise for helping people who aren't perfect - but that's only one part of the issue, another people who didn't do wrong, but were victims of discrimination - we've removed a lot of the current discrimination, but centuries of it have ongoing effects as well that you are clueless about.

Your mentality is like a person born into a plantation-owning family who live in luxury on the backs of a large number of slaves they exploit, who feels entitled to that wealth, and views anyone who threatens some of that wealth by wanting better things for those workers as stealing from you and immoral and wrong. It's blind and immoral, as self-righteous as you feel about it.

I'm sorry, but my "bigotry and discrimination" didn't create the epidemic of STDs, AIDS, broken homes, unwanted children, abortions, low birth rates, and countless other factors stripping our society to the bone, and yes, I take offense when men treat me like a piece of garbage whose only purpose in life is to pay out and shut up. Which--make no mistake--is precisely what you and @RealityNow are doing here.

I don't suspect you have done much of anything affecting these issues one way or another; it's a long history you don't understand of "bigotry and discrimination" that have created a lot of problems. All you are doing is having "bigotry and discrimination" to fight against and whine about any efforts for people to have better lives, to undo effects of past evils. It makes you a force for evil in principle.

You don't have a clue how to try to make a society actually work, to reduce the problems you describe. You remind me of self-described moral people who demand "abstinence-only" education for their children, and as a result have the highest rates of those sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted children, feeling self-righteous about it the whole time.

And BTW, I've followed the masking and social distancing rules to the letter despite the fact that every ounce of empirical data points to the conclusion that they're utterly worthless.

So, you get credit for doing the right thing for the wrong reasons, and you get criticism for being terribly ignorant and wrong on the science.

You get that? I am complying with the laws despite every avenue of research confirming that to do so is useless and irrational. Which is regrettably the status quo for rational, law-abiding people these days.

It is better than not complying, and being terribly ignorant and wrong. So what? You're whining and painting yourself as a victim wrongly again.

One of my close relatives just lost a restaurant of 30 years due to the lockdown, as we waited in vain hope complying with these absurd lockdown orders. Rather than the retirement she worked so hard for, funded by her own savings, she'll survive month to month on an old-age pension doled out by the government. She's destitute precisely because we are law-abiding people. So you'll excuse me if I tell you stick your "point" where the sun don't shine.

She's a real victim, but not of the government doing anything wrong, but of the virus. It's the right thing to prevent people being KILLED so that she can get some money. But yet again, you want to tell lies about the science, and pretend she is the victim of the protective measures.

Your problem is your ignorance. It leaves you feeling a victim of unjust laws that are not unjust. The fact you have zero understanding or sympathy or caring for people who are more actual victims makes it harder to give a crap about your situation. And yet you can have some sympathy for the delusional wrongs you ignorantly think you are subject to. I wouldn't reply if I didn't feel sorry for you, perhaps.

But it's just sickening seeing the ignorance. You can point at the wealthiest - or at least close - family in the US, the Walton heirs, who did nothing to deserve many billions of dollars, who can spend those billions to corrupt our elections to get people in power who will serve them rather than the large majority of people.

And some people will defend that, and say how deserving they are, oblivious to how every worker in their stores, most of the mostly poor customers in their stores, are more 'deserving'. And defend rigging the rules to create record inequality, where as I said, $42,000 every year on average is taken from working Americans and given to the rich and added to our public debt, while people like you cheer plutocracy.

Ignorance is the problem with your views, among other things.

Last edited:
What you're describing sounds like people contributing to the campaigns of politicians who support laws and policies consistent with their values, i.e. how people are expected to participate in a democratic republic.

No, you are trying to hide immorality behind the mask of the word "values".

If I say why someone supporting slavery is wrong, you say they are supporting their values, nothing wrong with that.

If I say why someone supporting the holocaust is wrong, you say they are supporting their values, nothing wrong with that.

If I say why someone supporting allowing any white person to lynch any black or gay person just because they want to is wrong, you say they are supporting their values, nothing wrong with that.

And that's the mentality of people with your views and your politics, as I've said and you keep proving my point - you think you're the victim because your right to discriminate is attacked for others to have equality.

Modern Day Republicanism has not seen a day, they did not awaken and arise without the "Let's attack and defeat something motivation" as the core agenda.

... he says, while his fellow Dems screech "Get Russia!!!" :rolleyes:

... he says, while his fellow Dems screech "Get Russia!!!" :rolleyes:
You should be saying Russia should be held accountable... They've buzzed our ships, planes, placed bounty on our troops, hacked out system in 2016, and no canididate has ever had so many "Russian Interactions leading into a campaign than what was done in 2016, and now we see the hacking of our systems... and you think that's Ok, simply because Trump panders and submit to Putin. Tell us, just which of those things should we allow to go unchecked?

Don't let the word "Conservative" blind you. Conservative or Liberal... out primary concern should be "respect and protect" America. regardless what either think about government policy is administered to serve our citizens, communities, persons, and nation.

If you are functioning to think outside of that frameworks... then you may want to ask yourself... what does your concept of conservative actually mean, and what does it represent.

Because EVERY BILL AND MEASURE and position on International Diplomacy that become United States of America Public Policy is done so through Bi-Partisan Vote.

Don't say "Small Government", because the size of our Government was created through Bi-Partisan Process. Every elements of Regulatory Governance was created through Bi-partisan discussions and the decision of the Majority Rule.

Every Republican Administration has vastly expanded the National Debt over the past 50+ yrs... and No Republican Administration has Balanced a Budget over the past 50 yrs.

Let's look at: US Presidents in Chronological Order and Their Wars

There has never been a Bill in America's History that did not Contain Republican Spending Interest.....

Every Reduction in Taxes that allowed Corporations to skirt paying Taxes has been done by Republican Administration, and Every Corporate Tax Cut has seen out Debt Rise and our Economy Damaged and Damage to our Internal system programs that help, small business, communities, states, and citizens and it was Republican Administration that damaged "community colleges and State Universities with higher cost, that locked out much of the poor and the working poor.

Republican have not created "any" programs in the past 50+yrs that help the average citizen on any level of Health, Education, and Civic Growth Modeling.

Right Wing Media is based on Launching Attacks on Anything and Everything that has any focus on Helping American People.

There is no such thing as "Small Government"... Government was and is designed to grow with society, that's how America maintains the core principles of Democracy within our Civic and Civil System, and Public Policy. There will be more Divisions and Agencies and Organizations developed to deal with Technology Advances, from A.I. (Artificial Intelligences), Robotics, and many other advances that continue to be developed.
(NOTHING within a Governed System can progress and remain safe society "without" regulatory governance.) its why you can fell safe when you buy food products, or material and gadgets and equipment, because it has to meet with Regulatory Safety Standards that is set by Government Regulations.
It's why you see "Recalls" on things that harm people. Its why you see law suits against companies that do thing that result to harm societies people.

So, you might want to think or re-think and ASK YOURSELF JUST what do you think Conservative means?

Now the Floor is Yours:

We present to you "the opportunity to outline exactly what you think "Conservative" Actually Means"...

(please take your time and write our your thoughts)

Last edited:
Does anyone have below average "opportunities" because of government actions to increase equal opportunity? No.
Hiring quotas, race-based admissions preference, race-based bursaries and scholarships, etc. almost by definition eliminate opportunities for the demographics they don't benefit. Every job filled by a racial quota is a job denied to another man. Every university position or scholarship granted to a person specifically of race X is a position/scholarship denied to a person not of race X. And yes, these denials do hurt. It's a zero-sum game.

You love getting more than your fair share because of centuries of discrimination.
You're out of your mind if you think you know if a man is getting more that "his fair share" just by looking at his skin. You don't know the effort he's put in. You don't know the sacrifices he's made, the decisions he's made, or the extent of his personal investment.

You know absolutely nothing about what share I get or what share I deserve, and if you'd make a judgment about this solely on the basis of my skin colour, then you, sir, are a racist. And I do not use that term frequently or lightly.

Your views are even more ignorant, selfish, immoral, sociopathic than I've pointed out so far.
Says the man who not two sentences ago explained how I get more than my fair share without knowing a blessed thing about me.

There comes a point of almost saying, you deserve French Revolution justice: a mob comes and takes your property and your freedom at least. Tough luck - the same tough luck you wish others. But I don't say you should get that. Quite.
How generous of you.

I suppose I'd better not protest my taxes funding a league of men running face-first into walls, because that might well inspire you to storm my "plantation" to recoup the monies so desperately needed to fund a spate of facial reconstruction surgeries.

You speak in parables and generalities--fortune-cookieisms like "You are happy to preserve the unfair advantages from that discrimination"--rather than specific laws or actions precisely because you know nothing about me, you know nothing about what advantages I've benefited from or worked to preserve, and I'll wager you can't come up with a single example (of my society giving me more than taking) to save your life.

Your proaganda runneth over.
You should be saying Russia should be held accountable.
China, but I'll go with it.
They've buzzed our ships, planes, placed bounty on our troops, hacked out system in 2016
I'd like to see evidence they hacked the the system in 2016. that looks more like an intentional leak, ie an inside job.

and no canididate has ever had so many "Russian Interactions leading into a campaign than what was done in 2016, and now we see the hacking of our systems... and you think that's Ok, simply because Trump panders and submit to Putin. Tell us, just which of those things should we allow to go unchecked?
This is a reference to Uranium One and the contributions to the Clinton Foundation, right?

Don't let the word "Conservative" blind you. Conservative or Liberal... out primary concern should be "respect and protect" America. regardless what either think about government policy is administered to serve our citizens, communities, persons, and nation.
Make Mmerica Great Again. You could use that as a campaign slogan.

If you are functioning to think outside of that frameworks... then you may want to ask yourself... what does your concept of conservative actually mean, and what does it represent.
This is bland filler.

Because EVERY BILL AND MEASURE and position on International Diplomacy that become United States of America Public Policy is done so through Bi-Partisan Vote.
Which does not lead to this conclusion.

Don't say "Small Government", because the size of our Government was created through Bi-Partisan Process.
I give you this one. Also, don't say debt or deficit.

Every elements of Regulatory Governance was created through Bi-partisan discussions and the decision of the Majority Rule.
This is clearly false. Only the framework of law is uniformly created by discussion. The large bulk of the governance is created through the implementing agency, which is theoretically non-partisan.

Every Republican Administration has vastly expanded the National Debt over the past 50+ yrs... and No Republican Administration has Balanced a Budget over the past 50 yrs.
The same is true of Democrats with only one exception. Is there a point?

Let's look at: US Presidents in Chronological Order and Their Wars
Let's not and stay on point.

There has never been a Bill in America's History that did not Contain Republican Spending Interest.
The large majority of bills have no spending interest at all.

Every Reduction in Taxes that allowed Corporations to skirt paying Taxes has been done by Republican Administration, and Every Corporate Tax Cut has seen out Debt Rise and our Economy Damaged and Damage to our Internal system programs that help, small business, communities, states, and citizens and it was Republican Administration that damaged "community colleges and State Universities with higher cost, that locked out much of the poor and the working poor.
That's a tangled snarl, with multiple false statements.

Republican have not created "any" programs in the past 50+yrs that help the average citizen on any level of Health, Education, and Civic Growth Modeling.
You don't think much of the EPA.

Right Wing Media is based on Launching Attacks on Anything and Everything that has any focus on Helping American People.
What is the wonderful right wing media to which you refer? Media services the left wing almost exclusively.

There is no such thing as "Small Government"... Government was and is designed to grow with society, that's how America maintains the core principles of Democracy within our Civic and Civil System, and Public Policy. There will be more Divisions and Agencies and Organizations developed to deal with Technology Advances, from A.I. (Artificial Intelligences), Robotics, and many other advances that continue to be developed. (NOTHING within a Governed System can progress and remain safe society "without" regulatory governance.) its why you can fell safe when you buy food products, or material and gadgets and equipment, because it has to meet with Regulatory Safety Standards that is set by Government Regulations. It's why you see "Recalls" on things that harm people. Its why you see law suits against companies that do thing that result to harm societies people.
More uncut :poop:

So, you might want to think or re-think and ASK YOURSELF JUST what do you think Conservative means?
I would not ask you. You appear clueless.

We present to you "the opportunity to outline exactly what you think "Conservative" Actually Means"...
Was that the Regal "We"?

(please take your time and write our your thoughts)
Good advise. I wish you had followed it.[/QUOTE]

I don't suspect you have done much of anything affecting these issues one way or another; it's a long history you don't understand of "bigotry and discrimination" that have created a lot of problems. All you are doing is having "bigotry and discrimination" to fight against and whine about any efforts for people to have better lives, to undo effects of past evils. It makes you a force for evil in principle.
Again, you don't know a blessed thing about me.

You don't have a clue how to try to make a society actually work, to reduce the problems you describe.
I know to resist communism tooth and nail. I know that if a person sharing your delusions over the cause of social problems, your open contempt for whites, and your thirst for vengeance ever assumed power, he would burn his nation to the ground with staggering efficiency.

Your problem is your ignorance. It leaves you feeling a victim of unjust laws that are not unjust. The fact you have zero understanding or sympathy or caring for people who are more actual victims makes it harder to give a crap about your situation. And yet you can have some sympathy for the delusional wrongs you ignorantly think you are subject to. I wouldn't reply if I didn't feel sorry for you, perhaps.
Don't presume to tell me who I do and don't care for.

I champion good behaviours and speak out against bad behaviours precisely because I don't want people to get hurt. I also recognize that sucking taxpayers dry to band-aid over the festering wounds of society as we descend ever-further into the abyss is neither wise nor sustainable.

But it's just sickening seeing the ignorance. You can point at the wealthiest - or at least close - family in the US, the Walton heirs, who did nothing to deserve many billions of dollars, who can spend those billions to corrupt our elections to get people in power who will serve them rather than the large majority of people.
And you think I'm related by blood to the Waltons?

What percentage of the readership that you're excoriating on this board for their plantation-owning lifestyles do you suppose belong to the "1%"?

No, you are trying to hide immorality behind the mask of the word "values".

If I say why someone supporting slavery is wrong, you say they are supporting their values, nothing wrong with that.

If I say why someone supporting the holocaust is wrong, you say they are supporting their values, nothing wrong with that.

If I say why someone supporting allowing any white person to lynch any black or gay person just because they want to is wrong, you say they are supporting their values, nothing wrong with that.

And that's the mentality of people with your views and your politics, as I've said and you keep proving my point - you think you're the victim because your right to discriminate is attacked for others to have equality.
Again: generalities, parables, and fortune cookie-isms.

The litany of items in #65 or #69 are specific ways in which my society works in direct opposition to my beliefs, my interests, and my well-being.

Unless you're accusing me of supporting lynch mobs, slavery, or the Holocaust--which is absurd--I see nothing resembling a specific grievance in your post here, much less an example of how my society discriminates for rather than against me.

I don't plan to read more of Coto's posts. The responded I did glance at IMO show someone who can't hear the truth.

My consensus from post on this forum and all the various news sources.

Right wing propaganda is very effective

I don't plan to read more of Coto's posts. The responded I did glance at IMO show someone who can't hear the truth.

It appears there are many who can't digest the fact, "no one is sanctioning their want to continue the history of discrimination, while expecting their skin is suppose to give the dominance over anything, anyone and everything they think they want to try to dominate.

It's some truly "SICK" minded people as such.... It's like the GOP'er trying overturn an election, because they think Trump can help them revive "white nationalism and its authoritarian plutocratic madness"... these are the same type of people who will "go straight savage upon their own family for the pursuit of money" and will trample anything with the delusion that they are superior to something... When truth and fact is, they are demonstrating the low level of regard they have for humanity and the obsessive desperations they have for vanity, greed and fools pride.... These are people who make up what has been the long history of savagery.

Think how much better America would be without these type of white people obsessing over their skin, but beyond amassing themselves to stand against people with non white skin, they will slaughter each other in a heart beat about which country of origin their ancestry is from, and if it comes to a matter of "money"... there is no limit to the vile they will do, and history has documented that for 100's of years.

Look at Trump and Republican's promotion of savagery, because they can't fathom to understand that with all their cheating and voter repression, voter suppression tactics and their back channel gaming with foreign actors who have played the "deep plant" game of trying to have entrenched profiles in social media, pushing their spin, and it did not work. That's the stuff that made Trump and Republicans think they had the campaign locked up for themselves. They thought they had the grand take over... but the voice of American people spoke up.. and VOTED... The same voices Republican ignored what those voices have been saying for the past 4 yrs. They just don't understand... that Democratic and Liberal Minded People ... "are not" given to the savagery acts and belligerence stomping that is the standard format of Republicanism. Democratic and Liberal Minded People... did not need to "go to or create any large belligerent type fest"... they only had to stick to the values and principles of Democracy, because Liberal Minded People are not afflicted with selective amnesia and remember all the vile things Trump and Republicans have done over the pat 4 yrs, and people have not forgot the 8 yrs of Republican vile in their aims to defeat anything and everything they could that Obama did for the people. People did not forget what Republican did, when it came to the Supreme Court, and the insulting way they responded after Ginsberg's death, the mentality of madness of how Trump acted toward the death of McCain.... and the list goes on and on.....

Now, its time that American people no longer fall for being influenced by Republican Right Wing Media trying to dictate Public Narratives.

The people should by now know that Republicanism has no concern about America people, the way they strung out this Assistance Act and how they ignore and don't speak about the millions of infections and the high volumes of daily deaths.... that continue ravaging society.
The Trumpism Party... has long ago replaced what was the Republican Party... they submitted themselves willing to an Autocratic Tyrant, and his Plutocratic Agenda.

Is Fox News part of the right wing media now...or is it to be regarded as a treasonous, back-stabbing, deep-state, RINO, liberal, green-new-deal, pedophile, enemy of the patriotic American?
"Insidious minds want to know!" Did I get that right?

Back
Top Bottom