• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The rise of domestic extremism in America

No straw men, mrdeltoid.....and I never said you were one to deny that right wing extremism is a problem, did I? However, many on the right here and in real life do deny it. There are a lot of threats in the black community, and a big one is racism, mostly cops who think that driving, jogging or walking while black is a crime, and a crime whose punishment is immediate death. Of course there are drug dealers, gangs, etc. in the black community, just like any other community in America and those things are threats to all Americans.
There will always be racist people in the world. There isn't a cure for it. There's no fix. The only thing that can be done, is screen when hiring, and punish those that slip through the cracks. Other than that, there is nothing anybody can do, is there? I mean the only thing I can speak to is what I see and experience. I've lived in Baltimore most of my life. I see rampant crime, drug dealing, and hear gun fire every day. There are more than 300 murders/year, and close to 1,000people shot, in a city of about 600,000 residents. Baltimore county has about 700,000 residents. There are about 20 to 50 murders each year in the county. What I'm getting at is, right wing extremism, or white supremacy, while an issue, isn't as urgent as other things. JMHO

Yeah, because right wing extremism is “imaginary”.

I guess Jan 6th didn’t happen.
You have one day and they didn't kill anybody I can give you 8 months of BLM extremism. Over a dozen people dead and thousands of people entered millions if not billions of property damage.

You are ignoring extremism. The sad thing is you're doing it for partisan nonsense. And it's really because you're political party commands you and you obey.

The fact is you approve and support extremism like BLM.

You can say otherwise but that's just lying to yourself.

No doubt you'll call me far right because I disagree with you about something. This is the act of saying everybody that disagrees with you is part of a conspiracy.

So you are a flat earther. I see no value in trying to explain the Earth is round to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom