• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The right just doesn't get it yet

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
I don't think the right realizes that this country won't go for the Trump/Putin ticket again. and that as time goes on less and less people believe anything Trump says , 22000 lies in just his time in office will do that. I think this ones in the bag. His only tool left is bringing his armed goons to the voting places or call these goons to arms to kill for him. He would do this and they would comply.

I don't think the right realizes that this country won't go for the Trump/Putin ticket again. and that as time goes on less and less people believe anything Trump says , 22000 lies in just his time in office will do that. I think this ones in the bag. His only tool left is bringing his armed goons to the voting places or call these goons to arms to kill for him. He would do this and they would comply.
I don't think you realize that enough people throughout the country reject your Trump-hatred enough to reelect Trump.

Some republicans/conservatives get it, and are distancing themselves from the Trump insanity. Some Trump cultist believe in only him, put him above party and country.....but his base is limited and shrinking from what I see.

I don't give this clown any power, that's something that both mainstream media (including fox news) have done, both right and left. Let's remember, this is an emotionally retarded and mentally deficient individual with an inflated ego....he's not to be taken seriously....he's too ignorant. He's worth nothing as a president, and he excels in fear mongering....don't fall for his BS, he's been playing people since the beginning.

I don't think you realize that enough people throughout the country reject your Trump-hatred enough to reelect Trump.

There is no evidence anywhere even close to enough Donald Trump supporters exist to give him a win this year. But there is mounting evidence he has been losing his own voter base, with many Republicans endorsing Joe Biden or announcing they will vote for Joe Biden just because they hate Trump. Some states that were reliably red for decades are turning purple or blue. Trump barely won Pennsylvania, Biden's home state, and the Midwestern swing states.

I'm really curious how you and those of your ilk will react if Trump is reelected.

There is no evidence anywhere even close to enough Donald Trump supporters exist to give him a win this year. But there is mounting evidence he has been losing his own voter base, with many Republicans endorsing Joe Biden or announcing they will vote for Joe Biden just because they hate Trump. Some states that were reliably red for decades are turning purple or blue. Trump barely won Pennsylvania, Biden's home state, and the Midwestern swing states.
Tell you what. Count up all those Republicans who say they will vote for Biden and compare that number to the number of people who attend just ONE Trump rally.

That's your evidence.

The “Trump / Putin” ticket exists only in your mind.
Your group is among the group who essentially seceded from the rest of the United States by refusing to accept the US norms of a peaceful transition of power.
By isolating oneself from the legitimate US government, you have no one to blame but yourself for the schism between TDS’ers and US civilization.

Tell you what. Count up all those Republicans who say they will vote for Biden and compare that number to the number of people who attend just ONE Trump rally.

That's your evidence.

No, that is not evidence at all. Voting is anonymous, so there will be many shy Republicans voting for Joe Biden.

That's your evidence.

Have more or fewer people attended Trump rallies in 2020 than 2016? That could be evidence too. Of course there is the non existent hoax virus to explain the difference in attendance. :rolleyes: How many of the people at a recent rally voted for Trump in 2016? How many voted for Hillary? There's more "evidence". lol

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes in 2016. He will lose it by more than twice that in 2020.

Have more or fewer people attended Trump rallies in 2020 than 2016? That could be evidence too. Of course there is the non existent hoax virus to explain the difference in attendance. :rolleyes: How many of the people at a recent rally voted for Trump in 2016? How many voted for Hillary? There's more "evidence". lol

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes in 2016. He will lose it by more than twice that in 2020.
Doesn't matter... The Electoral College is the determining factor.

The "Never Trumper" Republicans and those just hopping onto that bandwagon are countered by all the "red-pilled" Dems who are tired of identity politics, rioting, and the chicanery of the DNC. There is no way to quantify the numbers of either until election day, so saying your side is going to win because of all the other side's guys coming around to yours is partisan puffing.

The “Trump / Putin” ticket exists only in your mind.
Your group is among the group who essentially seceded from the rest of the United States by refusing to accept the US norms of a peaceful transition of power.
By isolating oneself from the legitimate US government, you have no one to blame but yourself for the schism between TDS’ers and US civilization.
Compost

It looks like Pennsylvania is definitely going Blue this time.

The "Never Trumper" Republicans and those just hopping onto that bandwagon are countered by all the "red-pilled" Dems who are tired of identity politics, rioting, and the chicanery of the DNC. There is no way to quantify the numbers of either until election day, so saying your side is going to win because of all the other side's guys coming around to yours is partisan puffing.
sure there is, for instance your positions are no one else's , that is from any group or person that has the capacity to think. Example Rioting and violence . The riots seem to be started by right wingers and their hate groups and sending brown shirts to Portland was to increase the violence , it was all but over till the brown shirts showed up and the violense took off again , all right wing hate Nazi stuff. Violence in this country. hate crimes in this country, are all righ wing hate groups and right wingers, for instance. in 2018 50 Americans were killed in hate crimes ,all by people from the right, all 50 . There has never been a hate crime killing from BLM or Antifa . So it's made up totally but most know that, people have found out that your group can only operate with lies and distortion , a prime exa
But the charges against the left are either just lies or total distortions, the right can't operate without those lies. The left can because they don't hate everything like the right does.

sure there is, for instance your positions are no one else's , that is from any group or person that has the capacity to think. Example Rioting and violence . The riots seem to be started by right wingers and their hate groups and sending brown shirts to Portland was to increase the violence , it was all but over till the brown shirts showed up and the violense took off again , all right wing hate Nazi stuff. Violence in this country. hate crimes in this country, are all righ wing hate groups and right wingers, for instance. in 2018 50 Americans were killed in hate crimes ,all by people from the right, all 50 . There has never been a hate crime killing from BLM or Antifa . So it's made up totally but most know that, people have found out that your group can only operate with lies and distortion , a prime exa
But the charges against the left are either just lies or total distortions, the right can't operate without those lies. The left can because they don't hate everything like the right does.
No, things are not so black and white. Not everything you believe is true. That is true of everyone. You are literally denying reality, and when anyone tries to show you anything that contradicts what you believe to be true, you are closing your eye, plugging your ears, and shouting "lies, Nazis, racists, etc." I wish you luck with that, but that isn't how the Real World® works.

Is this where we point to the polls from 2015 where Clinton was leading Trump in the polls 49% to 39%, and there was "no way" Trump was gonna win?

You do understand that a lot of Trump supporters don't speak out because doing so results in violence from the "tolerant left," right? I mean, we just had one of those "tolerant" leftists go around my neighborhood, destroying Trump signs (she was caught on multiple Ring cameras, and subsequently arrested...good riddance).

That's your evidence.

That is absolutely meaningless.

Is this where we point to the polls from 2015 where Clinton was leading Trump in the polls 49% to 39%, and there was "no way" Trump was gonna win?

You do understand that a lot of Trump supporters don't speak out because doing so results in violence from the "tolerant left," right? I mean, we just had one of those "tolerant" leftists go around my neighborhood, destroying Trump signs (she was caught on multiple Ring cameras, and subsequently arrested...good riddance).

I noticed you hunted for a while before you finally found a headline that fit the theme you had decided on. We weren’t supposed to notice that the article was a full year before the election.

We do understand that a lot of Trump supporters tell each other that they “don’t speak out” because of violence from the “tolerant left”.

This is obvious BS. It doesn’t take much looking around to see Trump supporters putting on bellicose and often heavily armed “speaking out”.

Every loser with a jacked up second hand pickup is charging up and down the roads here showing their freak flags. I guess flags replace “Born Loser” and “Ain’t Sheerd” (or however that is deliberately misspelled).

The belligerance of Trumpster here has been on display since before the date of your article.

This “secret Trump voter” nonsense is a myth. It was one in 2016. Contrary to the established narrative, all of the polls accurately recorded the popular vote. That means that there was no secret well of Trump supporters afraid to tell pollster what they really think.

This myth is powerful amongst the angry white Trump base. Just as right wing talk radio disc jockeys tell their aging base that they are the mythological “silent majority”.

That is absolutely meaningless.
No. It is not meaningless.

My point is that the number of vocal Republicans that are for Biden are a drop in the bucket compared to the number of vocal Republicans that are for Trump. (Republicans who attend his rallies.)

That's your evidence.

This is a George McGovern rally:

26824819400_83cf74340a_b.jpg

The size of a candidate's rally has nothing to do with their election prospects. Considering we are in a pandemic that has killed 200,000 Americans, Trump's rallies are nothing more than evidence of his base's utter stupidity and lack of concern for others.

The size of a candidate's rally has nothing to do with their election prospects. Considering we are in a pandemic that has killed 200,000 Americans, Trump's rallies are nothing more than evidence of his base's utter stupidity and lack of concern for others.
Are Trump and his supporters not entitled to the same 1st Amendment protections as those who have been protesting across the US the last 6 months? Is the fact that so many are out protesting in large groups evidence that even though black lives matter, they are stupid and lack concern for others? You can't police the first amendment based on content, it isn't "just for me but not for thee."

This is a George McGovern rally:

View attachment 67296657

Hey...LOOK UP!! Yeah...that's my point sailing right over your head.

It's cute that you think the majority of the country agrees with you.
Again...a person who either deliberately ignores a point...or is incapable of understanding a point.

Moving on...

Back
Top Bottom