• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The right just doesn't get it yet

I knew I would get the 2nd grad response from your post to this. LOL

go away, your golden idol is slime and you posting stupid does not change that.

Well it's the truth is it not, you ignore the ACTUAL examples of this happening, and then fall to pieces when you THINK someone MIGHT do something like it, though if words matter, and you knew what they meant, you could see that's not what he's saying.

Well it's the truth is it not, you ignore the ACTUAL examples of this happening, and then fall to pieces when you THINK someone MIGHT do something like it, though if words matter, and you knew what they meant, you could see that's not what he's saying.

when your posts mature, get back to me

thanks

Prove it. The polls don't agree with your fantasy. Trump is losing bigly.
Since the polls are no more accurate than my statement, it doesn't matter if they agree with me or not.

Trump will win the election...again.

And there it is, can't face reality, so you must run away.

article-1532.jpg

keep going...lol

cultists are a hoot

Yes they are, too bad you are so unaware of your self, it's amusing, you use words like cultists to describe people that don't agree with you, because you can't actually argue the facts of reality, so you have to insult, call names, whatever is that you do, to protect your reality, it's ok, it'sa message board, no one is going to hurt you,

But the more you run from reality, the more everyone can see you have nothing to stand on.

Yes they are, too bad you are so unaware of your self, it's amusing, you use words like cultists to describe people that don't agree with you, because you can't actually argue the facts of reality, so you have to insult, call names, whatever is that you do, to protect your reality, it's ok, it'sa message board, no one is going to hurt you,

But the more you run from reality, the more everyone can see you have nothing to stand on.

I use the term cultist as it is defined, " followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader. " Hope this help!!!!!!!!!! lol

I use the term cultist as it is defined, " followers of an unorthodox, extremist, or false religion or sect who often live outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader. " Hope this help!!!!!!!!!! lol

Which changes nothing of what I said, you insult, to hide your own lack of something, be it knowledge, self-awareness, intellect, or maybe all 3

I don't think you realize that enough people throughout the country reject your Trump-hatred enough to reelect Trump.
Most republicans in this country have no clue as to what we're writing on this site. It's easy to chalk everything up to hating trump and saying everyone who disagrees with him has tds, very easy. His base of thirty five or forty percent will not leave him. Like you they are the most misguided and vulnerable to lies they want to hear like how bad the dems are. Trump has lost this time around and all the name calling won't change it. I think the polls are much more accurate this time around and the vast majority of them look bad for trump.

I don't think you and many other trump supporters realize how much this man is despised. We don't want an autocratic pathological liar as a president again.

Most republicans in this country have no clue as to what we're writing on this site. It's easy to chalk everything up to hating trump and saying everyone who disagrees with him has tds, very easy. His base of thirty five or forty percent will not leave him. Like you they are the most misguided and vulnerable to lies they want to hear like how bad the dems are. Trump has lost this time around and all the name calling won't change it. I think the polls are much more accurate this time around and the vast majority of them look bad for trump.

I don't think you and many other trump supporters realize how much this man is despised. We don't want an autocratic pathological liar as a president again.

I truly hope people aren't taking this site as a microcosm about US Politics, that would be....unfortunate.

There's about what you said, 35-40 percent who will vote for him no matter what, there's the same 35-40 who will never vote for him no matter what, and the rest, are looking around for something, anything to latch onto, and the best we can throw is Biden....that's pretty damn pathetic.

Since the polls are no more accurate than my statement, it doesn't matter if they agree with me or not.

Trump will win the election...again.

Why does the RNC pay for polling if its not accurate?

If the Democratic Party had actually run a good ticket, I would agree with you. But they are running one of the worst tickets in my lifetime.
And winning with it. So much winning.

Which changes nothing of what I said, you insult, to hide your own lack of something, be it knowledge, self-awareness, intellect, or maybe all 3

maybe... or it might be that I test a genius and don't reply in earnest to cultists... could be ;)

maybe... or it might be that I test a genius and don't reply in earnest to cultists... could be ;)
Come on, you have to admit the context of that typo is funny.

Oh yea, no definitely you test as genius.....100 percent...

Back
Top Bottom