• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The right just doesn't get it yet

People we have to make it so we can carry on a debate.We have to ignore people who have absolutely nothing except attacks on you , or just wasting bandwidth or hijacking the thread because they don't have a response to your comments, So they go directly to the "you are dumb and I don't like you routine." It is a total waste of bandwidth.
^^^^^
Irony, deep in
this one.

I don't think the right realizes that this country won't go for the Trump/Putin ticket again. and that as time goes on less and less people believe anything Trump says , 22000 lies in just his time in office will do that. I think this ones in the bag. His only tool left is bringing his armed goons to the voting places or call these goons to arms to kill for him. He would do this and they would comply.
Funny thing is the more they dig the more they're finding Pution was pro-Hilary. The top guy at the CIA edited a report and directed his underlings to change to it to say Putin was helping Trump. It was one of major factors that go the whole Trump collusion fantasy going. And there's more to come.

And still you babble. I used the word hoax. I did not make a hoax quote. You confuse me with someone else, or you are just confused, your choice.
denial doesn't work.
it is in your own posy so again no reason to lie about it. you leftiats hatr lies remember?
that is why there is a quote button it quotes exactly what you say.

I don't think the right realizes that this country won't go for the Trump/Putin ticket again. and that as time goes on less and less people believe anything Trump says , 22000 lies in just his time in office will do that. I think this ones in the bag. His only tool left is bringing his armed goons to the voting places or call these goons to arms to kill for him. He would do this and they would comply.

If there is such a high level of confidence that Trump will lose, why even discuss it?

A Biden / Harris administration combined with a Democrat congress would be a huge disaster.

Would it look like 100’s of 1000’s dead, a shattered economy, and being the object of pity around the globe?

I don't think the majority of women and minority voters agree with you.
If you are talking about women and minorities who need safe places, you are probably right...but I don't think they are a majority of anything...except a majority of Democrats.

If you are talking about women and minorities who need safe places, you are probably right...but I don't think they are a majority of anything...except a majority of Democrats.

Commenrs like this are junk. It’s objectively true that the majority of women and poc in the country reject conservative orthodoxy. The country as a whole is ideologically center-left.

Commenrs like this are junk. It’s objectively true that the majority of women and poc in the country reject conservative orthodoxy. The country as a whole is ideologically center-left.
Okay. You go ahead and keep believing that nonsense.

But get ready to scream at the night sky. (Or maybe you'll go burn a car dealership instead, eh?)

Got something to back that up? Until you do, I'll stay with this:

Got something to back that up? Until you do, I'll stay with this:

“37% of Americans, on average, identifying as conservative during the year, 35% as moderate and 24% as liberal.”

Math.

Trix, I forgot to add to my last post: "But I'm never gonna admit it!"

Darn polls! I hate it when they prove me wrong.

"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics. " Always glad to bring the latter. ;)

“37% of Americans, on average, identifying as conservative during the year, 35% as moderate and 24% as liberal.”

Math.

You didn't disprove Gallup.... Keep trying though.

Personally, I do not think our lefties get it.

Last night at the Trump "protest" in PA, it was reported there were 15% of the crowd that identified as Democrats. Another 14% have never voted before.

Just 13 days ago an independent poll by Democracy Institute (DI), a nonpartisan polling showed Trump pulling ahead of Biden and winning the Electoral College with 319 votes. This same polling firm accurately predicted the outcome of the 2016 election and Brexit. And in this poll of likely voters they sampled Democrats by 2% more than Republicans.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/why-an-independent-poll-shows-trump-winning-in-2020/

When you look at RCP averages it is deceiving. All the polls that have been posted from the beginning are averaged in with the new. And even with the averages, Biden is down below the MoE in the polls in battleground states. Today a poll showed Biden just 1+ of Trump in the state of Nevada. There have been numerous polls show Trump doing well with Blacks and Latinos. RCP and the media networks still show Texas as a state in play but Texas inner polling show Trump up +10.

This election has everything to do with the ideology of the Democratic party that has taken a sharp turn left just to attempt to shore up their base. There are certainly Republicans that are the opposite but there are a good number of Independents and Democrats as well that oppose this far left turn in the Democratic party.
What a joke this is more ridiculous then Rasmussen There is no other poll in the world that supports this nonsense.

You didn't disprove Gallup.... Keep trying though.
Though a small majority of the population may identify ideologically with the center right, their party identification has grown on the democrat side. This would inidicate that the Republican party is losing moderates who feel more comfortablly "center right" in the democratic party than the extremes now seen in the Republican party. Gallop expresses this idea in the very first sentence

As Americans continued to lean more Democratic than Republican in their party preferences in 2019, the ideological balance of the country remained center-right, with 37% of Americans, on average, identifying as conservative during the year, 35% as moderate and 24% as liberal.

Personally, I do not think our lefties get it.

Last night at the Trump "protest" in PA, it was reported there were 15% of the crowd that identified as Democrats. Another 14% have never voted before.

Just 13 days ago an independent poll by Democracy Institute (DI), a nonpartisan polling showed Trump pulling ahead of Biden and winning the Electoral College with 319 votes. This same polling firm accurately predicted the outcome of the 2016 election and Brexit. And in this poll of likely voters they sampled Democrats by 2% more than Republicans.

https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/why-an-independent-poll-shows-trump-winning-in-2020/

When you look at RCP averages it is deceiving. All the polls that have been posted from the beginning are averaged in with the new. And even with the averages, Biden is down below the MoE in the polls in battleground states. Today a poll showed Biden just 1+ of Trump in the state of Nevada. There have been numerous polls show Trump doing well with Blacks and Latinos. RCP and the media networks still show Texas as a state in play but Texas inner polling show Trump up +10.

This election has everything to do with the ideology of the Democratic party that has taken a sharp turn left just to attempt to shore up their base. There are certainly Republicans that are the opposite but there are a good number of Independents and Democrats as well that oppose this far left turn in the Democratic party.
Just looked into this , what a pile of crap.

I'm really curious how you and those of your ilk will react if Trump is reelected.

well, we know he cannot win the vote

there is a rather small chance he could win the electoral college

If he does win the EC and we again find ourselves under minority rule, look for mass protests

if he loses both, and refuses to leave, look for a possible armed conflict, certainly rioting across the country on a massive scale.

I am speaking about how AMERICANS will react, not ilk or deplorables.

What are you, a cashew?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom