• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The right just doesn't get it yet

Turn on their own you say , when your God and leader is Trump makes your comments clown talk. What a hoot.
Maybe you should take your own advice and make an attempt to contribute to the discussion.

You have, on multiple occasions, stated unequivocally that all violence is on the right and that absolutely no hate crimes have been committed by blacks.

Are you now denying that is your position?

These events prove that position wrong.

BLM caravan participant deliberately runs into crowd of Trump supporters, seriously injuring them:

Black men commit hate crime:

Black man commits hate crime killing:
www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/man-sentenced-prison-knockout-punch-union-square-racial-attack/274629/%3famp

I know, they weren't wearing signs around their necks so they couldn't have been black or BLM or Antifa right, despite what they themselves are saying to justify the violence? When the right does it, it's because they're all bloodthirsty racist Nazi's, when the left does it, it didn't happen because my side is perfectly behaved, and I can just say nuh uh. It's a classic No True Scottsman.

These are not the only cases. I am not comparing them number to number, I am not saying it is even close to even. What I am saying is that it is a fantasy to say that these things do not happen ever.
You can only make it work with lies as in "absolutely no hate crimes have been committed by blacks." never said that did I , that's a lie. Hate murders, on your side , lets fill that in so everyone knows you have nothing but bullshit. in 2018 50 Americans were killed in hate crimes all the killers were from right wing hate groups or right wing haters, none by anyone else. There has never been a hate crime killing by a BLM or Antifa person ever. across the board hate crimes are committed by your hate group way more then violence from the left. It hardly exists from the left. Its just about all you people as far as right and left is concerned. So you have nothing everyone of your points is nonsense lies or just general bullshit.

You can only make it work with lies as in "absolutely no hate crimes have been committed by blacks." never said that did I , that's a lie. Hate murders, on your side , lets fill that in so everyone knows you have nothing but bullshit. in 2018 50 Americans were killed in hate crimes all the killers were from right wing hate groups or right wing haters, none by anyone else. There has never been a hate crime killing by a BLM or Antifa person ever. across the board hate crimes are committed by your hate group way more then violence from the left. It hardly exists from the left. Its just about all you people as far as right and left is concerned. So you have nothing everyone of your points is nonsense lies or just general bullshit.
Ok, enjoy your bubble.

Of course, all you have to look at is my conversation with jbander and how I turned from an Obama/Sanders supporting Democrat to a right wing racist Nazi. This country does have a problem.
Not !you are a 100% certified hate party member.

How will you react if Trump is not relected?

There are the midterms in only two more years. And another presidential election to start working toward not long after that.

Personally I'll be relieved to be rid of Donald Trump. Hopefully forever. Just wish it didn't involve a Biden/Harris administration..

Ok, enjoy your bubble.
ate you up and spit you out ,lets just point out one example which makes 90% of your response a total joke , You said I said that blacks don't commit hate crimes , just one problem , I never said that and with out that you have nothing. Your a fake and I just proved it. You only operate on lies and distortions. Its called bullshit .

Maybe you should take your own advice and make an attempt to contribute to the discussion.
I warned you ,no wasted bandwidth and no trying to hijack the thread , you are gone

There are the midterms in only two more years. And another presidential election to start working toward not long after that.

Personally I'll be relieved to be rid of Donald Trump. Hopefully forever. Just wish it didn't involve a Biden/Harris administration..
A Biden / Harris administration combined with a Democrat congress would be a huge disaster.

I warned you ,no wasted bandwidth and no trying to hijack the thread , you are gone
People we have to make it so we can carry on a debate.We have to ignore people who have absolutely nothing except attacks on you , or just wasting bandwidth or hijacking the thread because they don't have a response to your comments, So they go directly to the "you are dumb and I don't like you routine." It is a total waste of bandwidth.

People we have to make it so we can carry on a debate.We have to ignore people who have absolutely nothing except attacks on you , or just wasting bandwidth or hijacking the thread because they don't have a response to your comments, So they go directly to the "you are dumb and I don't like you routine." It is a total waste of bandwidth.
You are agreeing with yourself now? Ok. Maybe you can figure out how to like your own comments too.

I don't think you realize that enough people throughout the country reject your Trump-hatred enough to reelect Trump.
There’s a school of thought that there are millions of people who will vote for Trump, but they are keeping to themselves because they don’t want to be attacked and called vile names.

Soon we’ll see if that’s true or false.

Have more or fewer people attended Trump rallies in 2020 than 2016? That could be evidence too. Of course there is the non existent hoax virus to explain the difference in attendance. :rolleyes: How many of the people at a recent rally voted for Trump in 2016? How many voted for Hillary? There's more "evidence". lol

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes in 2016. He will lose it by more than twice that in 2020.
the only hoax is the hoax you keep mentioning that never existed.

you have been told this numerous time so at this point we can only ask why you keep lying about what was said. i thought leftists hated lies?

I would like to see Trump gone. If he wins I will accept it. As I will accept if Biden wins.

the only hoax is the hoax you keep mentioning that never existed.

you have been told this numerous time so at this point we can only ask why you keep lying about what was said. i thought leftists hated lies?
I will be glad to answer as soon as you post a coherent and rational question.

Personally, I do not think our lefties get it.

Last night at the Trump "protest" in PA, it was reported there were 15% of the crowd that identified as Democrats. Another 14% have never voted before.

Just 13 days ago an independent poll by Democracy Institute (DI), a nonpartisan polling showed Trump pulling ahead of Biden and winning the Electoral College with 319 votes. This same polling firm accurately predicted the outcome of the 2016 election and Brexit. And in this poll of likely voters they sampled Democrats by 2% more than Republicans.

The DI poll found that Trump leads Biden by 3 percentage points on the national stage, 48 to 45. In swing states, namely Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Trump has an average lead of 7 percentage points, 49 to 42. In Florida, Trump leads Biden by 3 percentage points (47 to 44), while he is ahead of Biden by 4 points (47 to 43) in New Hampshire. Likewise, in Minnesota – whose largest city, Minneapolis, is where the George Floyd incident took place – Trump is up by 4 points.
https://www.intellectualtakeout.org/why-an-independent-poll-shows-trump-winning-in-2020/

When you look at RCP averages it is deceiving. All the polls that have been posted from the beginning are averaged in with the new. And even with the averages, Biden is down below the MoE in the polls in battleground states. Today a poll showed Biden just 1+ of Trump in the state of Nevada. There have been numerous polls show Trump doing well with Blacks and Latinos. RCP and the media networks still show Texas as a state in play but Texas inner polling show Trump up +10.

This election has everything to do with the ideology of the Democratic party that has taken a sharp turn left just to attempt to shore up their base. There are certainly Republicans that are the opposite but there are a good number of Independents and Democrats as well that oppose this far left turn in the Democratic party.

I would like to see Trump gone. If he wins I will accept it. As I will accept if Biden wins.
Some of those never Trumpers from the recent last have come out and said that while they dislike Trump personally, they think his policies have largely been a success. They are planning to vote for Trump as they can’t support the idea of a Biden / Harris administration.

I will be glad to answer as soon as you post a coherent and rational question.
your lack of response is just as telling as it is predictable thanks.

I don't think you realize that enough people throughout the country reject your Trump-hatred enough to reelect Trump.
I don't think the majority of women and minority voters agree with you.

And you are playing your usual games.
not at all.
you hoax quote has already been debunked more times than i can count. you have already been given this information numerous times yet you continue to lie about it.

i thought you leftists hated lies?

Trump has solid support from about 40% of cultists like you, who thinks Trump descended from Mt. Sinai. I was discussing Biden's and Trump's health with a friend who's a cultist and he said, 'Biden is like a normal 70s man while Trump is a lion.' Trump is a lion, physically?, I said. The guy is morbidly obese and when he went to a G7 meeting, all the other world leaders walked, while Trump had to get a golf cart. The point being, cultists see things in Trump that just aren't there.

On the topic, Trump can't win with 40% of the vote, no matter how devoted they are. There are very few voters left on the sidelines. Maybe they'll sway a point or two.

not at all.
you hoax quote has already been debunked more times than i can count. you have already been given this information numerous times yet you continue to lie about it.

i thought you leftists hated lies?
And still you babble. I used the word hoax. I did not make a hoax quote. You confuse me with someone else, or you are just confused, your choice.

Back
Top Bottom