• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The 'right attitude.'

BrettNortje

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I find that some people have a better attitude than others. the thing i have discovered most vividly about the world of people around me is that the message and slogan of president obama worked. this is because he said he was going to change the world for them, and everyone likes change. well, everyone likes change around them and for them to feel unchanged and superior still, as most people are proud.

So, what am i getting at? i am saying if you walk into your house late at night and you see your spouse, you might want them to change things for you instead of changing things yourself, or, you changing, of course.

This issue with change is about progressing from a state to a better state for your 'psyche.' this is because we always feel things could be better. the trick is to treat each day of the week or month like the previous one - maybe you have a meeting or dinner of calamari? this would be like a routine that changes each day. this usually is the only thing keeping people sane, that there is some habits to follow. the reason we have habits is because we like structure in our lives, yes?

Please consider changing yourself instead of forcing change around you, this should lead to a higher sense of satisfaction.

I find that some people have a better attitude than others. the thing i have discovered most vividly about the world of people around me is that the message and slogan of president obama worked. this is because he said he was going to change the world for them, and everyone likes change. well, everyone likes change around them and for them to feel unchanged and superior still, as most people are proud.

So, what am i getting at? i am saying if you walk into your house late at night and you see your spouse, you might want them to change things for you instead of changing things yourself, or, you changing, of course.

This issue with change is about progressing from a state to a better state for your 'psyche.' this is because we always feel things could be better. the trick is to treat each day of the week or month like the previous one - maybe you have a meeting or dinner of calamari? this would be like a routine that changes each day. this usually is the only thing keeping people sane, that there is some habits to follow. the reason we have habits is because we like structure in our lives, yes?

Please consider changing yourself instead of forcing change around you, this should lead to a higher sense of satisfaction.

I'll have whatever he's having.

I'm happy with the way I am.

Another thing to think about with the right attitude in mind is to not collect 'negative energy.' i find negative energy comes when you think of yourself too much. this is like being at someone's birthday party and instead of thinking of great times you had with them, you think about that woman you met the previous day, and, how to get her into bed quickly, for example. this would be like putting yourself first, even though you are putting someone else first - your priority is yourself, yes?

So, what happens when you pt yourself first?

Well, if you put yourself first you will be concerned with your affairs, and, will worry about yourself, which will make you tress about your own place in society. human being a social animals, as we rely on others for protection from lions and predators - which is in our d.n.a. - and also we will need each other for emotional satisfaction. we feel like the society is against us when we stress about our place in it, of course. this would be like being new somewhere - we would worry about how we will fit in, yes? this would be because we need to feel a part of the society and that the society will not turn on us, of course.

But, what happens if you put other's first?

Well, if you were to put other's first, you will see yourself as beneficial to the society, feeling your worth is justified by making 'routes' for others. this would be where we feel we are parents and so forth because we are a good thing to the society - a credit. with less time spent worrying about things paranoia will not build up.

As you can see, it pays to be good to others.

You should always deal with your problems directly is something i have come to learn. if you were to be treated badly by someone, then it is correct to focus on them as the problem, yet more on their statements. if they were to say something you cannot do anything about, you need to let it go, of course. if you were to feel down, the best thing is to stop thinking about it, letting it go as i said, yes?

If you do not deal with these problems, you will end up stressed and taking it out on things you need - things that cannot fight back, of course. this is like someone working hard and getting junk stuck up them, and, then hitting the walls of their office instead, looking for somewhere safe to vent, of course.

So, you need to try to vent back at the thing that is getting to you. if it is your boss shouting at you, you need to address them, if you can. if they turn away and walk, huffing about the state of the staff nowadays, then you may feel you have dealt with it for now, yes? i suggest an email telling them about how they make you feel, or a phone call, but, if you really feel up to it, you can address them directly, keeping to the problem you are talking about, as, it is silly to take it out on something unrelated.

Think about the problems - what is causing the problems? in our boss shouting example, we could say that they are stressed because maybe they have left things to the last minute, so, would be making the problems manifest by themselves - but don't say that! instead say something about the time constraints being too much on the departments, this would make it sound like their problems are your problems, which everybody likes to hear, yes?

Relating to people is the best way to get through to them. think for a moment about what they are going through, think about the challenges they face, and slyly try to work your way into their solutions or listeners books.

Another thing to think about with the right attitude in mind is to not collect 'negative energy.' i find negative energy comes when you think of yourself too much. this is like being at someone's birthday party and instead of thinking of great times you had with them, you think about that woman you met the previous day, and, how to get her into bed quickly, for example. this would be like putting yourself first, even though you are putting someone else first - your priority is yourself, yes?

So, what happens when you pt yourself first?

Well, if you put yourself first you will be concerned with your affairs, and, will worry about yourself, which will make you tress about your own place in society. human being a social animals, as we rely on others for protection from lions and predators - which is in our d.n.a. - and also we will need each other for emotional satisfaction. we feel like the society is against us when we stress about our place in it, of course. this would be like being new somewhere - we would worry about how we will fit in, yes? this would be because we need to feel a part of the society and that the society will not turn on us, of course.

But, what happens if you put other's first?

Well, if you were to put other's first, you will see yourself as beneficial to the society, feeling your worth is justified by making 'routes' for others. this would be where we feel we are parents and so forth because we are a good thing to the society - a credit. with less time spent worrying about things paranoia will not build up.

As you can see, it pays to be good to others.

There is no such thing as negative energy.

You should always deal with your problems directly is something i have come to learn. if you were to be treated badly by someone, then it is correct to focus on them as the problem, yet more on their statements. if they were to say something you cannot do anything about, you need to let it go, of course. if you were to feel down, the best thing is to stop thinking about it, letting it go as i said, yes?

If you do not deal with these problems, you will end up stressed and taking it out on things you need - things that cannot fight back, of course. this is like someone working hard and getting junk stuck up them, and, then hitting the walls of their office instead, looking for somewhere safe to vent, of course.

So, you need to try to vent back at the thing that is getting to you. if it is your boss shouting at you, you need to address them, if you can. if they turn away and walk, huffing about the state of the staff nowadays, then you may feel you have dealt with it for now, yes? i suggest an email telling them about how they make you feel, or a phone call, but, if you really feel up to it, you can address them directly, keeping to the problem you are talking about, as, it is silly to take it out on something unrelated.

Think about the problems - what is causing the problems? in our boss shouting example, we could say that they are stressed because maybe they have left things to the last minute, so, would be making the problems manifest by themselves - but don't say that! instead say something about the time constraints being too much on the departments, this would make it sound like their problems are your problems, which everybody likes to hear, yes?

Relating to people is the best way to get through to them. think for a moment about what they are going through, think about the challenges they face, and slyly try to work your way into their solutions or listeners books.

Do you have any more banal philosophical tips? I need something to help me to fall asleep.

There is no such thing as negative energy.
Electrons are negative, thus electricity is negative energy.

If you dont believe me try sticking your finger in a socket I'm sure you will find it a negative experience ;)

Electrons are negative, thus electricity is negative energy.

If you dont believe me try sticking your finger in a socket I'm sure you will find it a negative experience ;)

Are you positive?

Another thing that stresses people out and makes them day dream about power and luxuries, is boredom. that is the reason the middle class in my country is so aloof to the needs of the many, even their own friends sometimes. this boredom leads to day dreaming of how things could be better for you, of course, and fills you with negative energy.

On the other hand, getting a hobby could change your life for the better. if you were to take your wasted time, and simply get on the phone even, you will have something to do. this is the reason why so many middle class males have games consoles, because they want a fantasy land, of course.

The more time you dwell in your fantasies, the more you will day dream thinking, to yourself, it will come true the more you day dream. this is like picking at a scab repeatedly, as it feels nice, but is bad for you.

If i was to try to explain to you why you keep doing this, you might not believe me, but i will try. if you were to have nothing to do, thinking about yourself and others is typical. but, the more you think, the more out in the cold you are, as, the more chance of making mistakes there are. if you come to a conclusion by yourself, you need to justify it to yourself, or, let it go. continuously day dreaming is bad, because your mind comes to expect these things.

Another thing that stresses people out and makes them day dream about power and luxuries, is boredom. that is the reason the middle class in my country is so aloof to the needs of the many, even their own friends sometimes. this boredom leads to day dreaming of how things could be better for you, of course, and fills you with negative energy.

On the other hand, getting a hobby could change your life for the better. if you were to take your wasted time, and simply get on the phone even, you will have something to do. this is the reason why so many middle class males have games consoles, because they want a fantasy land, of course.

The more time you dwell in your fantasies, the more you will day dream thinking, to yourself, it will come true the more you day dream. this is like picking at a scab repeatedly, as it feels nice, but is bad for you.

If i was to try to explain to you why you keep doing this, you might not believe me, but i will try. if you were to have nothing to do, thinking about yourself and others is typical. but, the more you think, the more out in the cold you are, as, the more chance of making mistakes there are. if you come to a conclusion by yourself, you need to justify it to yourself, or, let it go. continuously day dreaming is bad, because your mind comes to expect these things.

Bar room philosophy. There is no such thing as negative energy. It's a meaningless new age phrase.

Gentlemen, charge your glasses. A toast to ohm, sweet ohm.

I'm really amped about the direction this thread is taking

Back
Top Bottom