• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Return of Hunter Biden's Laptop

A repeat of a post from up thread.

Even though you and I have no idea what Joe knew, let's, for argument's sake, declare that Joe knew the intricacies of Hunter's plan, he told Hunter to buzz off, and then lied when asked about it.

Now what? Joe lied. Is that against the law or grounds for impeachment?
Did you like...not read what you posted yourself? That's ****ing funny. From your own OP:

"But a subsequent email from Hunter says his “Chairman” gave him “an emphatic no,” and a further email clarifies that the chairman is his dad. So this amounts to Joe Biden apparently refusing some deal Hunter tried to enmesh him in."

That means that Biden knew about it, and that he was offered kickbacks. Also, like I said, he had to have known his druggy loser of a son wouldn't be getting jobs on the up and up, unless you're willing to admit he's completely senile. Also, he lied recently about the laptop when asked about it. I'd think he'd know something, being the President and all. You know?...the literal executive of the justice department?

Did you like...not read what you posted yourself? That's ****ing funny. From your own OP:

"But a subsequent email from Hunter says his “Chairman” gave him “an emphatic no,” and a further email clarifies that the chairman is his dad. So this amounts to Joe Biden apparently refusing some deal Hunter tried to enmesh him in."

That means that Biden knew about it, and that he was offered kickbacks. Also, like I said, he had to have known his druggy loser of a son wouldn't be getting jobs on the up and up, unless you're willing to admit he's completely senile. Also, he lied recently about the laptop when asked about it. I'd think he'd know something, being the President and all. You know?...the literal executive of the justice department?
No, it does not.

There is nothing in the emails that proves that Hunter offered Joe kickbacks. Did you read even read your post before you fired it off? In one sentence you treat the emails from the "druggy loser" as concrete evidence and then in the next sentence you disparage his character.

Again, for argument's sake, let's say that it proves Joe lied. Multiple times. Now what? Is lying in an interview against the law?

No, it does not.

There is nothing in the emails that proves that Hunter offered Joe kickbacks. Did you read even read your post before you fired it off? In one sentence you treat the emails from the "druggy loser" as concrete evidence and then in the next sentence you disparage his character.

Again, for argument's sake, let's say that it proves Joe lied. Multiple times. Now what? Is lying in an interview against the law?
*sigh*...it's literally in your OP, I just showed it to you.

As to the "now what"? People should be outraged that the story was censored in the manner it was, and pushed under the rug right near the end of the elections. That's a big ****ing deal but ya'll don't give a shit because it was in your favor. Just goes go to show how full of shit people are.

*sigh*...it's literally in your OP, I just showed it to you.

As to the "now what"? People should be outraged that the story was censored in the manner it was, and pushed under the rug right near the end of the elections. That's a big ****ing deal but ya'll don't give a shit because it was in your favor. Just goes go to show how full of shit people are.
apparently refusing some deal Hunter tried to enmesh him in does not equal Hunter offered Joe kickbacks

And I see you've completely disregarded the comment about the veracity of the evidence from a drug addict.

Your outrage comments about a potential lie by a President are RICH.

Last edited:
apparently refusing some deal Hunter tried to enmesh him in does not equal Hunter offered Joe kickbacks

And I see you've completely disregarded the comment about the veracity of the evidence from a drug addict.

Your outrage comments about a potential lie by a President are RICH.
Lol...what? Hunter is a druggy loser. That's not in question. That he was using his father to attain jobs and influence and sought to use that influence with Joe is also not in question.

Lol...what? Hunter is a druggy loser. That's not in question. That he was using his father to attain jobs and influence and sought to use that influence with Joe is also not in question.
I agree. I condemned Hunter in my very first post.

So, why are you so worked up? Do you have evidence, beyond the vague text rants and emails of a "druggy loser", that Joe accepted kickbacks or broke the law in some other way?

I agree. I condemned Hunter in my very first post.

So, why are you so worked up? Do you have evidence, beyond the vague text rants and emails of a "druggy loser", that Joe accepted kickbacks or broke the law in some other way?
I already explained why in my 1st post. Reading is fundamental.

So, your ranting is much ado about nothing. Got it.
Nope...it's a big deal but, like I said, you don't care because it advantaged what you wanted.

Nope...it's a big deal but, like I said, you don't care because it advantaged what you wanted.
Again, the fact that you are trying to make us think that you care that a President may have lied in an interview is frankly, hilarious.

The Return of Hunter Biden's Laptop​

Meanwhile let's just forget that Donald Trump was as President and since the personal lapdog of mass murderer Vladimir Putin and by extension signed up as much of the GOP as he could get his hands on for the same service.

Now you can go back to yammering aimlessly and without cause about Hunter Biden's laptop.

Earth to forum.....this thread is nothing more than a distraction from Trump being curled up on Putin's knee and licking Putin's hand or any other part of Putin's anatomy Vlad wanted him to lick.

Again, the fact that you are trying to make us think that you care that a President may have lied in an interview is frankly, hilarious.
I'm not trying to make you think anything. I know that's not your forte. I'm merely stating facts.

Obviously, some care was taken to keep Joe Biden’s involvement in, or awareness of, foreign business deals by his family members offering access to securing Joe Biden’s government (funding?) influence. Anyone who thought that Hunter Biden was selected for his a brilliant business or legal skills in foreign business deals is kidding themselves - even Hunter does not believe that.
Yes I too have heard of the concept of nepotism.

I'm not trying to make you think anything. I know that's not your forte. I'm merely stating facts.
Rants do not equal facts.

You must have outraged when Ivanka and Jared went to the WH.

You must have outraged when Ivanka and Jared went to the WH.
The point has gone well over your head. Here is where I give you a chance to see if you can figure out where you ****ed up before I write it down in crayon for you.

Back
Top Bottom