• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Resurrection, Something Borrowed, Something New, But Certainly not True

According to the Bible, God is pleased by the aroma of burnt offerings. So it must be true, correct? It's in the Bible so it must be true. Have you made God any burnt offerings to please him? You do want to please God, don't you? It's very easy, just follow the detailed instruction in Leviticus.

Did early Christians follow all the rules in Leviticus? I doubt it so I assume that they are all being punished for it. As for the burnt offerings many Christians must be terrible cooks so they unwittingly follow the Leviticus command.

Keep spouting your ridiculous posts for everyone to see...SMH...you nor your buds have any idea what Christianity is all about
Rather ironic, coming from you. As can be gathered from your posts which are there for everyone to see.
though by your constant presence on threads such as this, you appear to be searching..
No worries, nobody is searching for any answer as coming from you, basically because you clearly have none.

Rather ironic, coming from you. As can be gathered from your posts which are there for everyone to see.No worries, nobody is searching for any answer as coming from you, basically because you clearly have none.

But she's praying for me. Medusa said that when I die the cosmos will die and Elvira agreed, so fingers crossed and wish me a long life! I've asked Elvira to explain but answer came there none.

Rather ironic, coming from you. As can be gathered from your posts which are there for everyone to see.No worries, nobody is searching for any answer as coming from you, basically because you clearly have none.

Oh I have them and I have given them...for those who sincerely want to know...

Enough of that, let's stick to the topic of the thread. The Resurrection is obviously based on earlier myths.

But she's praying for me. Medusa said that when I die the cosmos will die and Elvira agreed, so fingers crossed and wish me a long life! I've asked Elvira to explain but answer came there none.
Maybe both have become such fans of yours that when you die the cosmos dies for them as well.:mrgreen:

Enough of that, let's stick to the topic of the thread. The Resurrection is obviously based on earlier myths.
Considering how many earlier myths there are that in variations hold the same narrative, that's the most plausible explanation.

Back
Top Bottom