• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Repug Party Has Become A Death Cult. They Literally Want People To Die of COVID-19.

Kerry Won Ohio

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Did you see those ignorant, unsophisticated, trailer trash Trump cultists idiots booing the Republican Lt Gov of Ohio John Husted, simply because he politely suggested that they wear masks in public? What the **** is wrong with these people??? Why would ANYONE boo such common sense advice???

200,000 people and counting are now dead and mentally ill Trump said only yesterday that the virus is NOT hurting people. He tells Bob Woodward that the virus is "deadly stuff" and then he says this stupid shit just yesterday. Mother ****ing sick idiot.

The Repug Party is a death cult. Virtually every Trump supporter that's left would be willing to sacrifice the lives of 50 million Americans, if it meant Trump could stay in the White House 4 more years. These people are dangerous and they are ****ing crazy. God help us all if Trump steals this election.

Yes, literally. I mean, its so obvi, amirite?

Did you see those ignorant, unsophisticated, trailer trash Trump cultists idiots booing the Republican Lt Gov of Ohio John Husted,

You must be one of those tolerant, broad-minded, nonprejudicial progressives I often hear about.

You must be one of those tolerant, broad-minded, nonprejudicial progressives I often hear about.

Were those dipshits that booed the Lt Gov of Ohio tolerant?

Please explain to me why these idiot bumpkins booed the man. I want a hard conservative like you to explain it to me.

Did you see those ignorant, unsophisticated, trailer trash Trump cultists idiots booing the Republican Lt Gov of Ohio John Husted, simply because he politely suggested that they wear masks in public? What the **** is wrong with these people??? Why would ANYONE boo such common sense advice???

200,000 people and counting are now dead and mentally ill Trump said only yesterday that the virus is NOT hurting people. He tells Bob Woodward that the virus is "deadly stuff" and then he says this stupid shit just yesterday. Mother ****ing sick idiot.

The Repug Party is a death cult. Virtually every Trump supporter that's left would be willing to sacrifice the lives of 50 million Americans, if it meant Trump could stay in the White House 4 more years. These people are dangerous and they are ****ing crazy. God help us all if Trump steals this election.
Yeah, they are an embarrassment. ****ing idiots.

Yes, literally. I mean, its so obvi, amirite?

Yeah. I mean why boo a man for politely suggesting that people wear a mask? What is your explanation for this stupid ass behavior?

What is your explanation for this stupid post?

Yeah. I mean why boo a man for politely suggesting that people wear a mask? What is your explanation for this stupid ass behavior?

What is your explanation for this stupid post?
Are you unaware of the LT Gov being booed for mentioning masks last night?

Who needs Russia to spread this dung?

Ohhhh Ohiio. a) who cares about Ohio and B) If you're looking for death cults, look no further than the cult who supports rioting in the streets in the middle of a pandemic.

Geez... See post #1.

Ohhhh Ohiio. a) who cares about Ohio and B) If you're looking for death cults, look no further than the cult who supports rioting in the streets in the middle of a pandemic.

a) Not the point. The point is why did these idiot bumpkins boo the man? Please explain it to me.

b) Most of the protestors are wearing masks. Another stupid irrelevant comment.

Of course they were. All the screaming harpies were wearing masks, right? Do you have any facts about that? No you don't. Check out them fact things, dude, before you start pointing fingers.

a) Not the point. The point is why did these idiot bumpkins boo the man? Please explain it to me.

b) Most of the protestors are wearing masks. Another stupid irrelevant comment.

I imagine your disgust at the scale of preventable death is how the pro life faction has felt about the Democratic party since Roe. v Wade. Except in their minds, it's millions upon millions dead.

If there is a death cult party it is the democrats. They support planned parenthood which IS a death cult.

Of course they were. All the screaming harpies were wearing masks, right? Do you have any facts about that? No you don't. Check out them fact things, dude, before you start pointing fingers.

Why were they booing? Why do you defend these assholes? Answer the question.

I imagine your disgust at the scale of preventable death is how the pro life faction has felt about the Democratic party since Roe. v Wade. Except in their minds, it's millions upon millions dead.

Democrats don't pretend abortion doesn't exist, like the deranged death cult Repug Party now pretends about COVID-19.

Worthless, ridiculous comparison.

They are childish and selfish like their new king.

Back
Top Bottom