• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Republicans have three outstanding candidates

fair minded

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
How many quality candidates do the Democrats have?

Bill Clinton and Obama could get a lot of votes but neither can run again.

Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden can run again but although they are the best the Democrats have, I don't think either of them can win.

The Republicans have a Great Governor from Florida, perhaps the smartest Secretary of State our country has ever had, and a former popular President who Biden has proved was right about everything. (Biden turned everything Trump did upside down and you can see where that has got us)

The poor Democrats have nothing to sell other than HATE!

It sold once but the results from voting out of hatred has worked about as well as it did for the Germans who voted for Hitler.

Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden can run again but although they are the best the Democrats have, I don't think either of them can win.

The Republicans have a Great Governor from Florida, perhaps the smartest Secretary of State our country has ever had, and a former popular President who Biden has proved was right about everything. (Biden turned everything Trump did upside down and you can see where that has got us)

It sold once but the results from voting out of hatred has worked about as well as it did for the Germans who voted for Hitler.
If Carter and Biden are the best the Dems have, they are truly up shit creek.

btw, Carter will be 100 years old in 2024.

The Republicans have a Great Governor from Florida, perhaps the smartest Secretary of State our country has ever had, and a former popular President who Biden has proved was right about everything.
Are you referring to Mike Pompeo?

I have noticed that he is getting a lot of play on FOX.

He seems so mature and thoughtful.

He (with Nikki Haley or Tim Scott) could help heal this nation.

In 2020, the Dems fielded 10 candidates who withdrew during the primaries.
Any one of them would have made a much better president than Donald Trump.

I'm so sorry.

Okay but "Great Governor" is capitalized! That should tell you libz there's no disputing it.

The smartest Secretary of State our country ever had! (Perhaps.)

A former popular president! (Most bigly true, many many people have said I don't know it's what I heard.)

HATE! Godwin's Law for good measure! Thank you, I'll be here all week, tip your servers!

The Republicans have no outstanding presidential candidates. They are ****ing awful.

In 2020, the Dems fielded 10 candidates who withdrew during the primaries.
Any one of them would have made a much better president than Donald Trump.
Were they the bums that Joe Biden crushed like bugs?

The only reason Trump lost was Biden's support from Red Chinese.

Covid was China's secret weapon.

Covid, with a little help from their friends in the Major Media made it a close race.

The elite establishment did the rest.

Dr. Falsi was willing to lie like a rug to stop Trump. (Even if it took America down.)

Your problem now is that the American people no longer trust Dr.Falsi or the Major Media. The Elite Establishment have been uncovered.

The Elite Establishment Republicans who helped put Biden in the White House no longer have any support.

Add them all together and then toss in the cheating and Biden wins the Presidency.

Covid, with a little help from their friends in the Major Media made it a close race.

Dr. Falsi was willing to lie like a rug to stop Trump. (Even if it took America down.)

Your problem now is that the American people no longer trust Dr.Falsi or the Major Media. The Elite Establishment have been uncovered.

The Elite Establishment Republicans who helped put Biden in the White House no longer have any support.

Add them all together and then toss in the cheating and Biden wins the Presidency.
That's quite the smorgasbord of "interesting" ideas.
🤭

What stands out to me is the abdication of personal responsibility as it relates to the pandemic mismanagement. Other leaders were viewed in high regard by their constituents, and mainly because those leaders presented a rather unified front on handling the pandemic and communicated that clearly to the public. We did not have that under the former administration, which is in part, why many felt it was a crap show and voted accordingly. Even if you think of COVID as a weapon used by the Chinese (which is absurd on a variety of levels, but let's go with it), what is critical is how that "attack" is handled.

All I see in your post is a repetition of what Trump always does, which is blame others for his failures. No one forced him to take a divisive approach or downplay the pandemic despite knowing the threat it actually was, or to choose preventing an impact to the economy despite not understanding the intrinsic connection between the pandemic's mitigation and the economy.

1. Donald

2. John

3. Trump

I doubt he wins on the national stage, not anymore given his propensity to lie and subscribe to conspiracy theory.

This is what happens when the education system collapses and people can't think cryptically.

I was tempted, for just a minute, to dice ☝️ up, throw it in the wok, toss and season it and feed it back to you, until I realized that the fact that you posted it at all means that you're ineducable - so why would I bother?

Michelle Obama would win if she ran. Great gov. of Florida? LOL!!!! Pretty soon they will have teachers with no experience of credentials because of his war on education. Soon to be the dumbest state in the union if they aren't already.

Thank God Biden won and saved us from the malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit liar grifter and seditionist. The moron did a terrible job of handling Covid.

I doubt he wins on the national stage, not anymore given his propensity to lie and subscribe to conspiracy theory.

I keep thinking that, and yet he keeps winning straw polls, so who knows...

Yes, I hate those who want to own me.

Fortunately, we only need one Candidate with a good score Biden.

Neither party has any great candidates. They are all corrupt clowns.

No, it was Trump who abandoned Obama's South American policy and got the boarder crisis.

It was Trump who cut taxes for the rich setting the way to another Great Recession or Great Depression.

It was Trump who fed the no mask crowd and floundered into the pandemic causing his loss.

Republicans were responsible for the Great depression, they have nothing to offer as a Party.

Back
Top Bottom