• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Republicans’ Gay Freakout

Boy you sure taught me a lesson. I see the light and now can this horse manure be over it's really pointless.

Wasn't out to teach you a lesson. AGain that stuff you eem to THINK rather than reality.

No darling, I attempted to move this on. You still want to play gotcha games and teach me lessons.
More fantasy, you haven't attempted at all, if you had you'd already be explaining your position.

This crap is beneath me.
Then simply explain yourself like I been asking and stop it.

So one last chance. If you want to talk about this like an adult we can.
Then like I have asked like 5 times, proceed, I'm waiting.

I'm sensitive about it and I know that's my issue and all that Bull**** so spare me that cadence for the ****ing forth time.

If not goodbye.
Then get to it . . nothign is stopping you but you.

Then simply explain yourself like I been asking and stop it.
Be respectful. And perhaps I will.

Then like I have asked like 5 times, proceed, I'm waiting.
I'm defensive I'm guarded about this. I don't care if you ask me a thousand times. If you really do give a **** about gay people and want to know what we go through, quit whining about how many times you've asked. I don't care. I have every right to be cagey about this. Many times I've opened up to people only to find out they're bigoted against gay people.

The amount of disrespect I've seen from you toward me, bitching and whining about me not answering your questions.

I have a question for you, why the hell should I?

Then get to it . . nothign is stopping you but you.
Solved another one Sherlock. Only that I freely openly admitted now twice that the only thing stopping me is me. I've even explained why. If you can't respect that than you are what you despise.

Be respectful. And perhaps I will.

I'm defensive I'm guarded about this. I don't care if you ask me a thousand times. If you really do give a **** about gay people and want to know what we go through, quit whining about how many times you've asked. I don't care. I have every right to be cagey about this. Many times I've opened up to people only to find out they're bigoted against gay people.

The amount of disrespect I've seen from you toward me, bitching and whining about me not answering your questions.

I have a question for you, why the hell should I?

Solved another one Sherlock. Only that I freely openly admitted now twice that the only thing stopping me is me. I've even explained why. If you can't respect that than you are what you despise.

Like I said the only one stopping you is you and I haven't been disrespectful you in any reality. :shrug: Pawning it on me is dishonest, you have been the only one disrespectful and that's your choice. When you are ready you mat proceed. Thanks.

Like I said the only one stopping you is you
A fact which I have admitted twice and have given you my reasons.

and I haven't been disrespectful you in any reality.
You don't get to make that call.

Pawning it on me is dishonest,
I didn't. I admitted twice that it was me and further explained why. So get off your cross.
you have been the only one disrespectful and that's your choice.
You were disrespectful toward me. If you don't understand how you may ask. But telling me that you weren't when to me clearly you were, is not being understanding and open minded. It's really exactly how the anti gay bigots talk at me. I find that disrespectful as well.

When you are ready you mat proceed. Thanks.
I am not ready. Don't gas on about how it's me, I know it's me. I've admitted it now three times, further I've explained why. So repeating what I already know is of no value.

A fact which I have admitted twice and have given you my reasons.

You don't get to make that call.

I didn't. I admitted twice that it was me and further explained why. So get off your cross. You were disrespectful toward me. If you don't understand how you may ask. But telling me that you weren't when to me clearly you were, is not being understanding and open minded. It's really exactly how the anti gay bigots talk at me. I find that disrespectful as well.

I am not ready. Don't gas on about how it's me, I know it's me. I've admitted it now three times, further I've explained why. So repeating what I already know is of no value.

No, I wasn't disrespectful to you. You already explained what you thought, you made up a scenario in your head that wasn't true. So again Ill be here waiting,

No, I wasn't disrespectful to you.
You aren't capable of making that claim. Doing so is disrespectful. So yes you were and you are still.

Dismissing the feelings of others is a behavior often exhibited by a bigot.

You already explained what you thought, you made up a scenario in your head that wasn't true. So again Ill be here waiting,
You failed to explain that you didn't mean that. You're starting to sound a lot like calamity.

You aren't capable of making that claim. Doing so is disrespectful. So yes you were and you are still.

Dismissing the feelings of others is a behavior often exhibited by a bigot.

You failed to explain that you didn't mean that. You're starting to sound a lot like calamity.

No, I wasn't disrespectful to you. You already explained what you thought, you made up a scenario in your head that wasn't true. So again Ill be here waiting,

Yes you were.

Yes you were.

You already explained what you thought, you made up a scenario in your head that wasn't true. So again Ill be here waiting,

It would be related if you answered but you wont and arent ready, So again Ill be here waiting,

Okay, I'll go ahead with it. As a little boy I lived with my parents. And respected and loved them. They respected and loved me. In my childhood we converted to Catholicism. My brother and I were raised with the idea that we would grow up met women and have babies with them. I wanted that. I dreamed of that before I understood sexuality. As we got older, mom and dad told us that it's wrong to be with other boys. The thought never really crossed my mind. I was a "late bloomer." So as I matured I started having thoughts involving other boys. This was wrong, it was not just a lie I was told it was ingrained in me. I believed my parents. Why wouldn't a child believe their parents? They were wrong my mother at least has told me she was wrong. They know that now, but this ingrained belief is still within me.

This isn't just about saying they were wrong and all things are perfect. It interfered with my life even after completely accepting myself. It interferes with my relationship today. This is a program that began being instilled in me before I could even speak.

I've struggled with it, I've visited therapists about it. It's something that I'll always have to deal with. I'm fighting my programming, it isn't easy.

Okay, I'll go ahead with it. As a little boy I lived with my parents. And respected and loved them. They respected and loved me. In my childhood we converted to Catholicism. My brother and I were raised with the idea that we would grow up met women and have babies with them. I wanted that. I dreamed of that before I understood sexuality. As we got older, mom and dad told us that it's wrong to be with other boys. The thought never really crossed my mind. I was a "late bloomer." So as I matured I started having thoughts involving other boys. This was wrong, it was not just a lie I was told it was ingrained in me. I believed my parents. Why wouldn't a child believe their parents? They were wrong my mother at least has told me she was wrong. They know that now, but this ingrained belief is still within me.

This isn't just about saying they were wrong and all things are perfect. It interfered with my life even after completely accepting myself. It interferes with my relationship today. This is a program that began being instilled in me before I could even speak.

I've struggled with it, I've visited therapists about it. It's something that I'll always have to deal with. I'm fighting my programming, it isn't easy.

It sad that happened to you and you struggle with it. But like I figured your story has nothign to do with what I was referring too and that would have been obvious if you just simply either answered or ask me what I meant instead of assuming like you falsely did many times. I don't blame children for listening to their parents lies and that plays no part in my statement. I'm talking about adults who should know better.

I hope you get over your struggle, I hope the with the expansion of general knowledge and intelligence society is gaining on this issue that it lends a hand in helping you and you simply go with the obvious.

Back
Top Bottom