• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Republican Senate nightmare is coming true

There is no evidence either Biden profited from Ukraine. Just the lies of fools, and their parrots.

Again ... I guess you were practicing how to take a nap for 20 years.
Ukraine was everywhere in the news and virtually the Basis on which
Trump was Impeached.The Quid Pro Quo bidness.
It was discovered that Hunter Biden was put on the board of
a Ukrainian *Energy Company { Burisma } and was earning around $ 80,ooo
a month in salary.That is why and how Joe also got outted shooting off his big
mouth about how that Ukrainian Prosecutor better get fired { Biden giving 6 hrs.}
before his flight leaves or No billion dollar aid.
That was the real Quid Pro Quo.The drat dems then saw an opening.
Their standard Opera.Accuse President Trump of what Joe Biden pulled.

* Burisma Holdings,a Ukrainian natural gas conglomerate.
Hunter Biden had no experience in that field.Yet was making millions.
Hunter Biden ditched his Secret Service protection in 2014 after TIME
magazine ran an expose on his Ukraine connection.
From 2009-2014 Hunter Biden took 411 domestic and international
flights where he was provided Secret Service protection.
Recently reported Secret Service flight logs show where Hunter Biden
travelled to at least 29 Foreign Countries.Including one trip to Russia
and 5 to China.
Both Papa and son became Multi-Multi Millionaies with respect to
their connections and business dealings with China.
And then even the Fat Lady decide to lose her voice.

He can do nowhere near as much damage. There are hundreds of bills that he has decided to let rot on his desk, and he's been slapping nutcases onto benches regularly.

Harry Reid has over 332 Bills Sitting on his desk
you can thank Harry Reid for that standard along with the using the nuclear option.
if you thought it was ok for Harry Reid to do those things then you shouldn't have an issue with
McConnell. If you do then it is just more leftist hypocrisy on display.

There is no evidence either Biden profited from Ukraine. Just the lies of fools, and their parrots.
LMAO ignoring facts is what leftist do best.
His son was on the board of a company in which he has no clue what it even did.
he was making a shit load of money more than any other board member was paid for no experience.
yea he wasn't profiting at all. lmao.

LMAO ignoring facts is what leftist do best.
His son was on the board of a company in which he has no clue what it even did.
he was making a shit load of money more than any other board member was paid for no experience.
yea he wasn't profiting at all. lmao.

Again a demonstration of the stupidity of the right wing. Unlike Flynn, Manafort, and others who profited directly from the governments of Russia, and The Ukraine, Hunter profited from Burisma, a privately own corporation.

Stupidity, and following the leader, is all the right wing can do. They lack the intelligence to think for themselves, and have to be led.

Again ... I guess you were practicing how to take a nap for 20 years.
Ukraine was everywhere in the news and virtually the Basis on which
Trump was Impeached.The Quid Pro Quo bidness.
It was discovered that Hunter Biden was put on the board of
a Ukrainian *Energy Company { Burisma } and was earning around $ 80,ooo
a month in salary.That is why and how Joe also got outted shooting off his big
mouth about how that Ukrainian Prosecutor better get fired { Biden giving 6 hrs.}
before his flight leaves or No billion dollar aid.

Again for the low IQ types we have to face every day. HOW MANY OTHER COUNTRIES WERE INVOLVED IN THE FIRING OF THE UKRAINIAN ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR HIS CORRUPTION? Any of you fools have a clue?

Now, tell me how many times has your gawd trump threatened to withhold aid from American cities in violation of our Constitution, and you have supported him doing so?

Both Papa and son became Multi-Multi Millionaies with respect to
their connections and business dealings with China.
And then even the Fat Lady decide to lose her voice.

Since your word isn't worth sh*t in any intellectual concept, please provide proof such is the case.

Last edited:
you can thank Harry Reid for that standard along with the using the nuclear option.
if you thought it was ok for Harry Reid to do those things then you shouldn't have an issue with

Wasn't McConnell supposed to change that? Oh well, to believe a Republican is to believe the moon is made of cheese.

A lot more needs to happen, of course. Someone else in his party can be the Majority Leader if he loses. But even if that happens, I would love to never see the name Mitch McConnell or a picture of him again.

Mitch is the Harry Reid of the Republican Party. You either love him or hate him.
Right now, in support of all Conservatives in the country, he is being really smart and very calculating.
Exactly like a Senate majority leader should be.
Your problem is that Schumer is not in that position. Elections have consequences.

And that's the problem with Trump's way of doing things and his followers. No one is considering the long term effects of Trumps negligent presidency.

Everything Trump says and does is for the present moment to boost his popularity. Open your mind and consider your grand kids and beyond.

Imagine that. A president in power who wants to become more popular with the people so he can get re-elected. I never heard of that before. Have you?
In consideration of my grandchild, should I vote against Trump? Even if I am on the West Coast suffering amongst so many Liberals suffering from TDS?
You think that will change the future?

Mitch is the Harry Reid of the Republican Party. You either love him or hate him.
Right now, in support of all Conservatives in the country, he is being really smart and very calculating.
Exactly like a Senate majority leader should be.
Your problem is that Schumer is not in that position. Elections have consequences.

No, my "problem" is he is a liar, and the leader of liars willing to accept his lies. This is all to the detriment of the country, and even your gawd trump is planning on the election to be decided by SCOTUS, not the people. That is why he wants (according to his words) another "conservative" (read right wing) justice on the court, and is seeking plans to instruct the Electoral College to vote in his favor. When I hear the right wing whining about the number of attorneys being hired by the Democrats I have to laugh since Barr has already announced that he will use the whole force of the DOJ to do trumps will.

Again a demonstration of the stupidity of the right wing. Unlike Flynn, Manafort, and others who profited directly from the governments of Russia, and The Ukraine, Hunter profited from Burisma, a privately own corporation.

Stupidity, and following the leader, is all the right wing can do. They lack the intelligence to think for themselves, and have to be led.
Be precise and explain how General Flynn profited from the Government of Russia.
Or Manafort with Russia.If anything Manafort was a Lobbyist for Ukraine.
Not Russia.
Kinda got yer facts ... fudged-up.

That would be a trick, given that he's retired.

Mitch is the Harry Reid of the Republican Party. You either love him or hate him. Right now, in support of all Conservatives in the country, he is being really smart and very calculating. Exactly like a Senate majority leader should be.

Chuck Schumer just happens to be the Minority Leader instead of some other Democrat as far as I am concerned.

Mitch McConnell has no sympathy for the Bader and Ginsburg families. He does not care if campaign money comes from the USA or Russia. His only interest is in protecting himself and Donald Trump, not the American people. The only reasons voters keep electing him are stupidity and ignorance.

Be precise and explain how General Flynn profited from the Government of Russia.
Or Manafort with Russia.If anything Manafort was a Lobbyist for Ukraine.
Not Russia.
Kinda got yer facts ... fudged-up.

As I said, "Russia, AND the Ukraine". Learn to read, or to comprehend the written word.

Watching McConnell's face when get bounced from majority leadership would all by itself be worth it.
I agree. Can't wait. I think he'll retire back to the corrupt state of Kentucky.

That would be a trick, given that he's retired.
no trick at all he set the precedent now all of a sudden you don't like it. you had 0 issue when he was doing it so you shouldn't have an issue now

And that's the problem with Trump's way of doing things and his followers. No one is considering the long term effects of Trumps negligent presidency.

Everything Trump says and does is for the present moment to boost his popularity. Open your mind and consider your grand kids and beyond.
What are these long term costs i should be so worried about?

Chuck Schumer just happens to be the Minority Leader instead of some other Democrat as far as I am concerned.

Mitch McConnell has no sympathy for the Bader and Ginsburg families. He does not care if campaign money comes from the USA or Russia. His only interest is in protecting himself and Donald Trump, not the American people. The only reasons voters keep electing him are stupidity and ignorance.

Whereas a Little Shrinkling Jew like Ginsburg gave a whit about the Unborn.
She would have been treated Likened to a KKK member in the 50's for her
kind of mindset.That the Unborn was totally unworthy of consideration.
Literally no more important than discarded food in plastic dinnerware.
I wonder what she thunk about Kermit Gosnell.No I doesn't.

As I said, "Russia, AND the Ukraine". Learn to read, or to comprehend the written word.

Again cite a soure to back up the claim that Either or both Flynn and/or
Manafort profited from Russia.In any way,shape or form.
You can't.You merely made it up like the MSM and Mueller Special
Counsel attempted in over 3 years.

You do know that Chuck Schumer mentored Anthony Weiner { Carlos Danger }.
The MSM refuses to go there.Like so many areas where if they did ... it could
easily be game over.

Again cite a soure to back up the claim that Either or both Flynn and/or
Manafort profited from Russia.In any way,shape or form.
You can't.You merely made it up like the MSM and Mueller Special
Counsel attempted in over 3 years.

As Mueller said, and you choose to ignore, he did NOT exonerate trump. It was the DOJ that prevented him from indicting trump.

And I know. $75,000 to Flynn, and you admit Manafort profited from the Ukraine, is not enough for low IQ types.

Unfortunately, casting a vote is not the same as having that vote counted. Trump is doing a yeoman's job in interfering with the election, through Post Office defunding. The GOP are also doing other similar things on the ground, as we see in Ohio.

Given that, I'm not so sure the future for the Democrats is quite as rosy as the polling seems to indicate.
What are you seeing on the ground in Ohio

I think voters are pretty smart for keeping him in power. They know he is a right wing Conservative.
They know he is crafty and can engineer the appointment of another SOCTUS Justice in just a few weeks.
Why are his voters stupid and ignorant? Because they have a winner as the Majority Leader?
Sounds like sour grapes on your part. You can't stand having a winner on the other side.

SCHADENFREUDE!!!

As Mueller said, and you choose to ignore, he did NOT exonerate trump. It was the DOJ that prevented him from indicting trump.

And I know. $75,000 to Flynn, and you admit Manafort profited from the Ukraine, is not enough for low IQ types.

It really is too bad that in this country a president is innocent until proven guilty.
That sticks in your craw, doesn't it?
We lived with Obama for 8 years. You can do the same with Trump.

It really is too bad that in this country a president is innocent until proven guilty.
That sticks in your craw, doesn't it?
We lived with Obama for 8 years. You can do the same with Trump.

Won't happen. Even the hearings that your anti-American Repugnant ones held could produce no evidence of Obama's guilt. Kind of like trumps failed efforts to prove Obama was not a citizen, or any of his other failures.

What is sad is that each time you support your lying, thieving, adulterous, coward, you prove him right when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave., and you would still support him.

And I know that has to piss even a racist slug like you off.

BTW, the Courts have found your gawd guilty on numerous occasions.

Stop acting and talking " stupidly ".How much and when did Manafort Profit from
being a Lobbyist in Ukraine.We Know that Hunter Biden was on the board of
Burisma and was making in the neighborhood of $ 80,ooo per month.From
2014 onward.Plus who was providing his many plane flights.Right there
is worthy of an FBI Investigation.By using Air Force 2 to help himself profit.
That is also why this " Corrupted " Mainstream media refuses to write and ask
Papa Joe about his son's interests.Because Old Slow Joe was helping enable his
son Hunter to make fast easy money.Like Senile Joe did for his younger Brother
James in the 2000's.Check it out.How close was Hunter to a Moscow mayor,also.

Back
Top Bottom