• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Republican Party

She deserved everything she got.
Why?

Maybe if she wouldn't have lied so much, people would think differently. But she didn't and earned the opinion of her of being a hypocritical dumbass who shouldn't be anywhere near a public office.
WTF are you blathering on about now? What makes you think she's a liar or hypocrite, because you don't like her views?

Yes yes of course I completely failed to back up my idiotic assertion that Governor Palin is “not even remotely educated” and I feel so embarrassed about it! :dohSo much so that now I’m claiming that by watching speeches and other stuff on television, I’ve decided this supersedes reality and of course the factual record. Naturally I’m doing this asinine dance because I’m a blindly pseudo intellectual partisan! Chuckle.

Remember down is up and up is down! Even if a sentient alien tells you otherwise while tripping. :devil:

More ad hominem... Impressive :roll:

Why?

WTF are you blathering on about now? What makes you think she's a liar or hypocrite, because you don't like her views?
I don't like her because she's a ****in' liar!

She kept repeating that lie that she said "no" to the Bridge to Nowhere when in fact she was for it, lobbied for earmarks and wasn't against it until it got infamous and it was apparant Congress was not going to fund it. So her saying she said "no" was a crock of ****!

She kept saying Obama "pals around with terrorists", which is another crock of ****!

She ran on a platform of reform, yet her state had more earmark money per capita than any state in the country.

As far as her views, I don't care for people that go wolf hunting in a helicopter.

I have lost a lot of respect for the republicans because of what they became. I loved reagan, he was great. But when the religious right and other psychos like Sarah Palin came in, it is hard to respect them. Am I right or am i just mistaken.
My Experience is different than yours. I was a registered Republican and I voted for Reagan in his first term. I was still a registered Republican and I voted against Reagan in second term. I became a Democrat for the first time in my life with Clinton. Now I do see the new Republicans as being radicals and a danger to the Constitution.\\

At first I was not sure of Bush, but when he started a war for no reason in Iraq, and started doubling the cost of government services by trying to privitize everything. We have a government that talks small government, and creates the largest national debt in our history.

I don't like her because she's a ****in' liar!

She kept repeating that lie that she said "no" to the Bridge to Nowhere when in fact she was for it, lobbied for earmarks and wasn't against it until it got infamous and it was apparant Congress was not going to fund it. So her saying she said "no" was a crock of ****!
Give that rumor a rest, her pen killed the bridge funding, so it wasn't a lie, got anything solid and substantial?

She kept saying Obama "pals around with terrorists", which is another crock of ****!
William Ayers fits the very definition of terrorist, so she was right on that.

She ran on a platform of reform, yet her state had more earmark money per capita than any state in the country.
actually, most of that "earmark" money is oil revenue, nice try though.
As far as her views, I don't care for people that go wolf hunting in a helicopter.
And I don't care about liars who call others liars becauese they don't like them politically, so I guess we're even. Liar. See I can call you a liar too, and by your standard I don't need a whole lot of proof apparently.

More ad hominem... Impressive :roll:
Your impotent play at sanctimony would work a lot better if you had not opened with an ad hom aimed at another poster.
Your posts are incessantly divisive and ignorant.
Followed by some truly maundering flagellation. Remember I'll give ya all the rope you need you silly poser.:applaud

Last edited:
I'll say this again....your use of this websites software sucks!
Give that rumor a rest, her pen killed the bridge funding, so it wasn't a lie, got anything solid and substantial?

William Ayers fits the very definition of terrorist, so she was right on that.

actually, most of that "earmark" money is oil revenue, nice try though.
And I don't care about liars who call others liars becauese they don't like them politically, so I guess we're even. Liar. See I can call you a liar too, and by your standard I don't need a whole lot of proof apparently.
Rumor my ass!

Kind of funny how she made sure to include that Bridge to Nowhere lie in all her speeches except the ones in Alaska. Because Alaskans know the truth. That she was for it, before she was against it.

Palin Drops “Bridge to Nowhere” Reference in Speech

When she landed in Fairbanks in her home state on Wednesday night, though, the bridge was notably absent from an (otherwise mostly similar) speech she made inside an airplane hangar before her homestate crowd.

Ever since she first said it, two weeks ago, critics have questioned her claim that she “told Congress, ‘thanks but no thanks on that Bridge to Nowhere.’”

Her relationship with the bridge to the tiny Alaskan island of Gravina was actually more complicated. In 2006, she expressed support for the bridge project. Later, as support for the project was vanishing in Washington, she announced she was abandoning the project. (Alaska was still able to keep the federal money once intended for the bridge and direct it to other projects.)
You need to do your homework first before you shoot your mouth off and stick your foot in it.

As far as Ayers, he's a Chicago educator, not a terrorist. So you're wrong again. And Obama didn't "pal around with him", so Palin is a ****in' liar!

Now if you want to call me a liar, tell me what lie it was that I said.

Your impotent play at sanctimony would work a lot better if you had not opened with an ad hom aimed at another poster.

Followed by some truly maundering flagellation. Remember I'll give ya all the rope you need you silly poser.:applaud

I never said that I did not partake in ad hominem. I'll say what needs to be said, regardless of how it's perceived. You still have yet to make any form of a respectable argument. All you've said is that I'm somehow wrong for having an opinion about a political candidate.

I have lost a lot of respect for the republicans because of what they became. I loved reagan, he was great. But when the religious right and other psychos like Sarah Palin came in, it is hard to respect them. Am I right or am i just mistaken.

Yes, you are right. Any party that would embrace such an idiot for Vice President has more than one screw loose.

Welcome to the party, or side, that cares. :applaud

I'll say this again....your use of this websites software sucks!
Rumor my ass!

Kind of funny how she made sure to include that Bridge to Nowhere lie in all her speeches except the ones in Alaska. Because Alaskans know the truth. That she was for it, before she was against it.

You need to do your homework first before you shoot your mouth off and stick your foot in it.

As far as Ayers, he's a Chicago educator, not a terrorist. So you're wrong again. And Obama didn't "pal around with him", so Palin is a ****in' liar!

Now if you want to call me a liar, tell me what lie it was that I said.
Doesn't matter, unlitmately, her pen killed it, LIAR!

Yes, you are right. Any party that would embrace such an idiot for Vice President has more than one screw loose.

Welcome to the party, or side, that cares. :applaud

Anyone who forms their opinion of a VP candidate from a SNL appearance and the Daily Show coverage of that appearance is not very well informed.

I don't recall stating that I thought many in Congress were smart.

The point is that she is more capable than most because the day to day responsibilities of a Governor are greater, deeper, broader, heavier. It is the difference between the legal adviser of a company vs the general manager.

Sigh... you're right. It's not like being head of the Foreign Relations Committee means that you're politically educated. :roll:

Seniority and popularity accounts for committee selection and chairmanships.
You'd be surprised to know that you and I are more well informed than many Senators. But you probably are familiar with two of Biden's Gems: His plan to divide Iraq into three parts and his idea to send Iran $200 Million to make them like us after the 9/11 attacks.

That should give you a warm fuzzy feeling knowing he is a heartbeat away.

My president elect? Are you not American? Last time I checked, he was all of our president elect.

He's all yours til he's sworn in. After that he becomes Biden's chore. Why else did Biden demand to be part of every decision making process?

I said I want a commitment from you that in every important decision you'll make, every critical decision, economic and political as well as foreign policy, I'll get to be in the room.

'This Week' Transcript: VP-Elect Joe Biden

To keep Obama from reverting to habit and acting in concert with bad guys, maybe?

What wisdom? She has never shown that she is knowledgeable in Foreign Affairs, Economics, Government or Social issues.

Foreign Affairs is a learned matter that she's never had to learn or stay current with. Economics? Don't even start. She's negotiated multi-billion dollar deals and managed a billion dollar budget. Government?

Your boy, Biden is chair of the Judiciary Committee and teaches Constitutional law...

Biden has said that he believes you have dangerously expansive views of executive power.

CHENEY: Well, I just fundamentally disagree with him. He also said that the — all the powers and responsibilities of the executive branch are laid out in Article 1 of the Constitution. Well, they're not. Article 1 of the Constitution is the one on the legislative branch.

Joe's been chairman of the Judiciary Committee, a member of the Judiciary Committee in the Senate, for 36 years, teaches constitutional law back in Delaware, and can't keep straight which article of the Constitution provides for the legislature and which provides for the executive.

FOXNews.com - Transcript: Vice President Cheney on 'FOX News Sunday' - FOX News Sunday | Chris Wallace

But he misunderstands this and you fault Sarah Palin????

HAWWWW!!!111!!!

And social issues, well, just between you and me, we both know the reason you fear her is because of her traditional stand on social issues. ;)

I am not leftist. I am not an anarchist or a deconstructionist. I suggest you better educate yourself on others' political views rather than make laughable assumptions that only make you look foolish.

I'm just feeling you out and judging by your response you seem to have liked it well enough.

Noted.

And only the above average poster, someone who is mature and self aware, can accurately label him or herself politically.

We don't know if you can be trusted to do that to yourself.

Last edited:
Anyone who forms their opinion of a VP candidate from a SNL appearance and the Daily Show coverage of that appearance is not very well informed.

Perhaps that is where you get your news but, I actually researched where she came from and how she got there. She is one of the shallowest politicians I've seen in a very long time. Her selection showed everybody just how incompetent McCain is.

Tina Fey is awesome tho, ain't she? :mrgreen:

I never said that I did not partake in ad hominem. I'll say what needs to be said, regardless of how it's perceived. You still have yet to make any form of a respectable argument. All you've said is that I'm somehow wrong for having an opinion about a political candidate.
Yes what “needed to be said” was utterly common place ignorant and juvenile stereotypes couched in gleeful narrow minded partisan idiocy. All while pointing your finger like an upset prepubescent at other posters and whining that your high school tack has been noted:baby1. Like I said before take as much rope as you want; you’ll serve as your own executioner. After all what would the internet be without legions of equally adept and learned “deep thinkers” as you trying to spit shine their posted turds? Aside from a lot more intelligent and relevant?

And just to clear up things, if I’ve “said” anything it is that you are a very poorly talented internet hack and poser. On top of the other perfectly spot on adjectives that appear in the paragraph above this. Please do try to follow along. Perhaps you think you have done something to prove me wrong in this thread? Oh do tell, spin spin spin like a top some more! :)

Last edited:
Yes what “needed to be said” was utterly common place ignorant and juvenile stereotypes couched in gleeful narrow minded partisan idiocy. All while pointing your finger like an upset prepubescent at other posters and whining that your high school tack has been noted:baby1. Like I said before take as much rope as you want; you’ll serve as your own executioner. After all what would the internet be without legions of equally adept and learned “deep thinkers” as you trying to spit shine their posted turds? Aside from a lot more intelligent and relevant?

And just to clear up things, if I’ve “said” anything it is that you are a very poorly talented internet hack and poser. On top of the other perfectly spot on adjectives that appear in the paragraph above this. Please do try to follow along. Perhaps you think you have done something to prove me wrong in this thread? Oh do tell, spin spin spin like a top some more! :)

As impressive as your vocabulary may be, you have tendency to say a lot while at the same time saying absolutely nothing of remote relevance. You have yet to enlighten me on how I am being partisan. In fact, you have yet to support the vast majority of anything you've said in this thread. As important as your opinion may be to you, it does little to bolster your argument. Thanks for the laugh, though.

As impressive as your vocabulary may be, you have tendency to say a lot while at the same time saying absolutely nothing of remote relevance. You have yet to enlighten me on how I am being partisan. In fact, you have yet to support the vast majority of anything you've said in this thread. As important as your opinion may be to you, it does little to bolster your argument. Thanks for the laugh, though.
spinalot.jpg

Ah that is the best you can do? Here let me help you Jr.;)

opps.jpg

Last edited:
This one suits you:

Despair2.jpg
Good lord, in addition to just being out of any game here at all…………..is that a self portrait of yours? Dark shame after an evening with Joe Rogan and the DMT “he touched me wrong where I make shi shi” blues?

Well I said I’d give ya all the rope you wanted here. What next? Blacklight posters and a strobe light? Good night Junior, you’re done. I’m sure you’ll be the last to realize that, far too late. Spin, er I mean post posters...on.:screwy

Good lord, in addition to just being out of any game here at all…………..is that a self portrait of yours? Dark shame after an evening with Joe Rogan and the DMT “he touched me wrong where I make shi shi” blues?

Well I said I’d give ya all the rope you wanted here. What next? Blacklight posters and a strobe light? Good night Junior, you’re done. I’m sure you’ll be the last to realize that, far too late. Spin, er I mean post posters...on.:screwy

Please. 'Twas not I who decided to begin the posting of pictures rather than refutation of the opponent's argument. How's the view from your pedestal?

Please. 'Twas not I who decided to begin the posting of pictures rather than refutation of the opponent's argument. How's the view from your pedestal?
'Twas you who could not comprehend all the printed English and started to spin spin spin until you spun out to..........posters. Chuckle. But if you want to post more of this stuff..............I say one word. Rope.:mrgreen:

Meanwhile the view of you from my position is more akin to looking at a twig in my shoe sole. Which can be dislodged by a flick into a spinning arc with very little effort at all. If you don't like seeing pictures of a child on a sit and spin, well............... . Somehow me thinks you don't quite get your predicament. But feel free to elaborate at length about each and every thing you just charged ass first into. Again. Hell go ahead and play copy and paste and hit me with all you can muster and bluster. Or post more contradictory jabberwocky and pictures that illustrate the same. :bringit

'Twas you who could not comprehend all the printed English and started to spin spin spin until you spun out to..........posters. Chuckle. But if you want to post more of this stuff..............I say one word. Rope.:mrgreen:

Meanwhile the view of you from my position is more akin to looking at a twig in my shoe sole. Which can be dislodged by a flick into a spinning arc with very little effort at all. If you don't like seeing pictures of a child on a sit and spin, well............... . Somehow me thinks you don't quite get your predicament. But feel free to elaborate at length about each and every thing you just charged ass first into. Again. Hell go ahead and play copy and paste and hit me with all you can muster and bluster. Or post more contradictory jabberwocky and pictures that illustrate the same. :bringit

Your sense of self-importance is extremely amusing to me. It's apparent you're not interested in debate.

Have fun. :2wave:

Your sense of self-importance is extremely amusing to me. It's apparent you're not interested in debate.

Have fun. :2wave:
And once again when I've offered to address each and every fatuous point/charge/claim you've made............I don't want to "debate" you and it is time for you to say bye bye. Again. This could not be because you know the depth or your asshatery in this thread now, could it?

Pretty much all I have to do to see your backside is address your face. :shock:

Bye now, I wish you Godspeed as you gallop off astride your white charger in your brave and noble (yet oddly inconsistent with your posting history) quest for "debate".

Boy you sure proved me wrong! Why you're no wanking poser at all.:roll:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom