• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Republican Monica Lewinsky

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Damn, how about those ****ing hypocritical Republicans? They were all over Bill Clinton about Monica, and not a peep from those bastards, now that someone high up the ladder in the Bush administration is doing exactly the same thing.

But sleazy secrets cannot be kept forever. Karl Rove's lover is spilling the beans on their torrid affair. I speak of none other than someone right here in our own forum.

Step up to the plate, aps. Time to tell your story. We are all waiting. How did you and Karl Rove end up in each other's arms?

One more thing? Are you going to save your blue dress too? :)

aps' admission of her affair with Karl Rove is here.

:lol:

Rove's got that Jim Baker thing going. My money is on him for the Gannon/Guckert visits to the WH.

I thought this thread was going to be on Pamela Willeford, ambassador to Switzerland, and Cheney's hunting partner during his hunting accident.

Of course it's just a rumor that Cheney is shtupping her.

pam-willeford-rumor.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/was-cheney-hiding-his-lew_b_15705.html

Cheney? You serious? Wow.........:shock:

I would imagine it would be rather difficult to find a mistress that was required to be trained and certified in CPR. Even for a Vice President.

:rofl

hipsterdufus said:
Rove's got that Jim Baker thing going. My money is on him for the Gannon/Guckert visits to the WH.

I thought this thread was going to be on Pamela Willeford, ambassador to Switzerland, and Cheney's hunting partner during his hunting accident.

Of course it's just a rumor that Cheney is shtupping her.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/was-cheney-hiding-his-lew_b_15705.html

Damn, look at that face. I bet Cheney would love to put the bit, bridle, and saddle on her, and take her out for a run :)

danarhea said:
His stock isnt Halliburton. Its Microsoft. :rofl
:lol: The Haliburton stock belongs to Michael Moore.

Back
Top Bottom