• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Reptilian Conspiracy

Like how they go out of their way to connect it to every single major conspiracy theorist out there and are very clear about how it is all anti-Semitism too. I mean they might as well say "all conspiracy theorists are crazy anti-Semites!"

My view on the whole 'reptilian' theories is that it's historical basis is more like describing a persons 'spirit'... like how you might say a person is 'cold-blooded killer', it's not so much a statement of the person being literally cold-blooded, but that the lack emotion.

I'd go into more detail, but the reptilian theory as it's presented is nonsense. If there was 'shape-shifters' in human form, it'd be the result of some sort of high technology that in all likelihood does not exist, not the result of some sort of chameleon type of change.

Like how they go out of their way to connect it to every single major conspiracy theorist out there and are very clear about how it is all anti-Semitism too. I mean they might as well say "all conspiracy theorists are crazy anti-Semites!"

They're not trying to paint conspiracy theorists as anti-Semites. They're trying to reveal the truth of the lizardjews' six thousand year history of enslaving humanity.

Back
Top Bottom