• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Reincarnation

Medusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
l had posted it in another thread and decided to start it .it is funny

mine is lion

Only 18% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life.

oleyy at least l belong to the cat family :mrgreen:

Reincarnation Station: Find out what you'll be in your next life!

Tiger.

I was kind of hoping for "Billionaire Playboy" but such is life.

Tiger.

I was kind of hoping for "Billionaire Playboy" but such is life.

I was just asking myself if I want to be a man, or do a repeat performance of this time around. :lol:

And btw, I find some valid reasons to believe that reincarnation is a possibility, and I don't believe people are reborn as other animal life forms.)

if we are cats l hope redress isnt :mrgreen:

While we may be cats I can't help but notice that we're not the "lay around the house getting fed and hugged" kind of cats. It seems that we're more the "neck deep in a water buffalo carcass" kind of cats. Of course not being the "coyote bait" kind of cat is a definite plus.

l wil try it by clicking some opposite options:lol:

l did it and saw l would be a skunk :mrgreen:

Well, if you want to live with Luther and me, you had better start making better choices. :lol:

While we may be cats I can't help but notice that we're not the "lay around the house getting fed and hugged" kind of cats. It seems that we're more the "neck deep in a water buffalo carcass" kind of cats. Of course not being the "coyote bait" kind of cat is a definite plus.

so now no problem with redress being a cat :mrgreen:

I was just asking myself if I want to be a man, or do a repeat performance of this time around. :lol:

And btw, I find some valid reasons to believe that reincarnation is a possibility, and I don't believe people are reborn as other animal life forms.)

Somehow or other I have a hard time picturing you with a beard.:lol:

I am a gorilla, only 14% earned a higher station in their new life.

I'm a Tuscan Dumpster Rat. Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Lady Gaga and Bill Clinton will reincarnate to better lives than me.

Dung beetle. Is that bad?

A bear. 'Almost 32% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you. You're not perfect, but you've lead a better life than most. With a few changes now, your next life could be even better.'

That's cool.

Zebra.

Laaaaaame...

Where the heck was the "cyborg T-rex that can shoot lasers out its eyes and has gatling machine guns instead of arms" opinion?

I've been cheated I tell you! smiley.gif

Last edited:
You must not have behaved well enough in this life. :lol:

Zebra is actually considered to be better than a bear, apparently (23% vs 32%). :shrug:

I also retook the test selecting all of the "do-gooder" responses and got a Panda, which seems to rank in at about 3%.

It seems like you've got to be kind of an aggressive dick to get all the cool animals. :lol:

Zebra is actually considered to be better than a bear, apparently (23% vs 32%). :shrug:

I also retook the test selecting all of the "do-gooder" responses and got a Panda, which seems to rank in at about 3%.

It seems like you've got to be kind of an aggressive dick to get all the cool animals. :lol:

Are you calling me an aggressive dick? ;)

Back
Top Bottom