• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Redneck Thread

a-rednecks-yard.jpg

Seriously, take a moment and just consider all of the planning-ahead this took...​

97313.jpg

...There's just nuthin' I could add to this...

633758214401614910-hotweddinghunter.jpg

Don't ya just know she made her daddy proud!

2411791.jpg

This particular picture was taken down at the police station after the ceremony.​

redneck_wedding_03.jpg

I guess there getting married at a construction site.​

bridegroom.jpg

The Happy Couple
(Can you believe she wore flip-flops to her wedding after Labor Day!)

redneck_wedding_announcement.jpg

How all Redneck fathers feel about thier Redneck son-in-laws​

Reposted pic, but I think it applies here as well.

9iRXC.jpg

I once attended a wedding of one of my step-grandmother's nieces. there was no pianist, the mother of the bride and her cousins all sang "dum dum da dum" as the bride walked down the aisle. I said a silent prayer of thanks that I was related to these rednecks by marriage only. I also seriously doubted my grandfather's judgement in his selection of a second wife.

Back
Top Bottom