• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"The Redd Problem" Steals Donations

Donkey1499

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I've been told by a little bird that the mod, cnredd (aka "The Redd Problem") has been stealing donations from DP members since November 2005.

'He just suddenly popped up with a message saying, "thanks for the cash you wanker! Now I can add this to my World Domination Fund"' Ivan the Terrible told me today. 'How can he get away with this?'

I feel your pain, Ivan. Let us band together with others and get rid of this "Redd Problem" once and for all!

(Not to be taken seriously)

Donkey1499 said:
I've been told by a little bird that the mod, cnredd (aka "The Redd Problem") has been stealing donations from DP members since November 2005.

'He just suddenly popped up with a message saying, "thanks for the cash you wanker! Now I can add this to my World Domination Fund"' Ivan the Terrible told me today. 'How can he get away with this?'

I feel your pain, Ivan. Let us band together with others and get rid of this "Redd Problem" once and for all!

(Not to be taken seriously)

LMAO! Donkey, before I scrolled down, I thought to myself, "Is he serious?" :lamo

............................Well,......at least it's in the sewer.

Donkey1499,

Indeed... After the Monkey funds were cut off Cnredd needed a new source of revenue... Using advance ape like technology from a new unknown location he was able to obtain magical @funds from the War Bank in Berlin. With help from a group of unknown computer nerds he expands the operation. Giving him the power to steal small sums of money from DP members...

More soon...

Time has no limitations Ivan...
But my patience does!

"Soon" must be NOW!

Alas, my lieges. It seems that the "Redd Problem" has been stripped of his power at last. Although his anger was quick and his retribution swift, King Vauge quelled "The Redd Problem's" rebellion. Now peace shall spread amongst the forum, and all will be happy and gay..... minus the gay part.... hopefully.... maybe..... :doh

Donkey1499,

Alas, my lieges. It seems that the "Redd Problem" has been stripped of his power at last. Although his anger was quick and his retribution swift, King Vauge quelled "The Redd Problem's" rebellion. Now peace shall spread amongst the forum, and all will be happy and gay..... minus the gay part.... hopefully.... maybe.....

For now... We must set our sights on the new goal.

Originally posted by Ivan:
For now... We must set our sights on the new goal.
Ya gotta have goals.

Back
Top Bottom