• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The reason for your existance

If you believe with out doubt that there is no god then any scientific method you try to use to prove it will be skewed in that direction. I believe the old saying is "an experiment is corrupted by observation" (I think it was worded different) what this means is if you have an hypothesis then your experiment is set up to prove it thus you will use the tools necessary to measure your intended response and the possibility exists that other responses are occurring that you did not anticipate and therefore have not used the proper tools to measure it.

I am not entirely sure that made any since. :doh

leejosepho said:
In the context I had written that, YHWH is a "Who": The One who created us, and whose name is definitely not "God".

I do not know how to insert a graphic here to show you the Hebrew letters, but "YHWH" (or possibly "YHVH") is an English-letter rendering of The Creator's name, but many people today do not know that, and at least in part because "HaShem" (The Name) was removed and replaced with "The Lord" when the King James Version of Scripture was made.

Unless I'm mistaken, the common translation is "Yahweh", or the modern being "Jehovah".

if you say the bible is a gift, then why have not all people been united because of it?

because not all people want to accept God (and i dont understand why).

if you say that its because they have not understood it properly, then why have they not?

Well even though thats not what i said, but to answer your question, people havent understood it properly because of poor teaching, and taking one thing from the bible and rejecting it because of that ONE thing. An example: their are not that many christian gays obviously becuase the bible says those who lay with a man like a women should be put to death.

if you say its because people are wicked, but they have a choice, why would we be 'created, within Gods own image', to have wickedness?

people are wicked because of sin (a choice).

Dictatorships have burned the thoughts of great men for years. Considering the church does not want you to read certain books (Conversations With God being one) have you ever thought why?
For instance how many Christians know that Satanism and Paganism does not worship the devil, or believe in one?, or that they in fact support life?
They are not neccesarily better ways to live lifes, but they do exist as alternatives to some people.

What you are saying is true. But christians feel this way because we beilve Christ is the way (the path to heaven...also of course God). We belive that Satanism is evil because it is worshiping the devil. Why else would it be called SATANism....We cant beilve in Paganism because it simply contridicts with our religion.

At the time i guess Christianity civilised some people, but that was through fear and imposing Rules and not actual understanding.

explain please.

Do Christians even know why doing 'good' deeds are good, other than having been told by a preacher?. Realise why it is not in your best interests to abuse your body, and you realise the only hell is a real one as you struggle with the consequences.

Your right again, but not ALL christians think this way. I certainly don't.

All the Bible was was guidelines written by people who thought that other people needed to be controlled. perhaps for good reason, back then, but were more aware these days.

REALLY??? care to exaplain in deatail, because I thought that the Bible was a book to express our creator's meanimg for us, and how we should follow that meaning.

I dont mean to badger Christian Mentality, i know this is a debate on universal reason for existence, and not just people who believe in God.

I comepletely understand and don't take any offense in what you are debating.

And all things considered perhaps the idea of the all knowing God which will understand you is too comforting to let go of, considering the altenative.

well i think that this debate between you and me takes too long here. My aim is: oscarisdagrouch (no spaces)

if you would like i would love to debate with you a little bit...persay...faster.
Good debating bro.

gdalton said:
No one will know the real "truth" untill they die ... if creationism is real or not ...

I disagree. And, I would add that nobody will ever be able to prove anything to anyone else from the silence of the grave. However, yes, we will one day all know as "truth" exactly the same things, and even though some will even then yet deny -- disbelieve -- "truth".

MrFungus420 said:
Unless I'm mistaken, the common translation is "Yahweh", or the modern being "Jehovah".

If I have understood correctly, the difference between those "translations" and what I had written as English-letter renderings of the "tetragrammation" (or something like that) is the presence of vowels. In the original style in which Scripture was first written, your sentence would look something like this:

nlssmmstknthcmmntrnsltnsYhwhrthmdrnbngJhvh (emphasis added).

gdalton said:
If you believe with out doubt that there is no god then any scientific method you try to use to prove it will be skewed in that direction. I believe the old saying is "an experiment is corrupted by observation" (I think it was worded different) what this means is if you have an hypothesis then your experiment is set up to prove it thus you will use the tools necessary to measure your intended response and the possibility exists that other responses are occurring that you did not anticipate and therefore have not used the proper tools to measure it.

I am not entirely sure that made any since. :doh

A specific scientific experiment can be skewed in one direction, but in order for it to be part of the scientific method, it must be transmittable. The experiment must be allowed review and possibly repeated. So if a person skews the experiment in one direction, another person can correct it. This helps eliminate unanticipated occurrences.

Pogo Possum said:
the evidence is all around you.

in the physical world, it is impossible to make elements heavier than iron.
[Atomic number 26].

'scientists' would tell you that these elements are made by supernovas, when a neutron source saturates the iron with lots of neutrons, which then forms these heavy elements like Uranium.

But go and do a little research. I went to nuclear power school, in the Navy.
what they say is not possible.

1. you have no neutron source. The iron core of a dead star cannot be changed at the atomic level. You cannot remove a neutron from and iron atom no matter how much energy you apply to do that.

2. even if you had a fantastic neutron source, there is the matter of "microscopic cross section" [greek letter Mu]. It is the measure of the property of an atom to absorb a particular neutron. Most elements have them in the range of the 1 in 100,000 range. Some have almost no chance to absorb neutrons, like the heavier isotopes of Hafnium.

So to create ONE Uranium atom, you start with Iron, and then try shooting neutrons. After you shoot perhaps 200,000 you have now Iron 60, which decays to Cobalt 60. Now to get to Uranium 238, you have to make 178 more steps, each with at BEST a chance of 1 in 100,000 of sticking a neutron.

so the neutrons needed to create one Uranium is (100,000)^178

assuming that there were no instant decay isotopes along the way.

But, there ARE instant decay isotopes along the way.

When you start trying it out, it can't be done.

Some speculate that the iron core collapses into a mass of degenerate neutrons to form the neutron source.

Again, you have the same problem. the neutrons cannot remain neutrons once they leave the core, and that state. When you smash the electrons into the protons, to make degenerate neutrons, you are missing the gamma ray component, and the antineutrino. so it is like putting things together with no glue. It won't stick, once outside the massive gravity.

This is no valid argument. If you claim nature is too complex, then, in fact, it cannot be created. I bring you this:

1. "EVERY ACTION CAUSES A REACTION IN NATURE."

Try to ask yourself why you did something. Then again having the reason (that is a cause), ask yourself the same question: "why?". You can build an infinite loop. This proves that every action has a reason/cause and there can be no first action in nature.

Time is an infinite straight line with no end and no beginning.

Have you ever noticed that a finished explanation cannot exist? Take language as an example: Every definition of a word contains new words that again need a definition. I apply the same to time. Whether it is a circle or a straight line, it remains infinite, because there is a reason for everything.

2. "CREATION IS IMPOSSIBLE".

Creation would mean to "produce" something out of nothing, which is clearly impossible.

There is always a conversion from one material (collection name for mass and energy) to another. Burn a human body. This will create a conversion to ashes and heat.

What we perceive as creation is either:
- a composition
- a change of state of multiple smaller objects

Some major questions, however, remain:
- How can we be infinite far in time?
- Space and time are both infinitely divisible. How can an event occur in a given "time"? Considering this each event must take infinite time to occur.

An atom does not exist, because in fact it is a collection of electrons, protons and neutrans. Again an electron does not exist, it is also a collection, etc. Every particle consists of smaller particles and movement must start from the bottom.

I think the force of nature is infinite and we are infinite in time. Our bodies have infinite measures and apply infinite force.

3. "NATURE IS MASS AND ENERGY (EVERYTHING)".

Some believers now claim that their god stands above nature and that he created the big bang, which is absurd considering the two above statements. But however, for those who are still not convinced, I'd gladly continue:

God cannot stand above nature:
- Something that has no dimensions, no characteristics, no mass, neither energy is nothing.

God cannot be beyond imagination:
- Man can only imagine sound, vision, touch, smell and taste. If man cannot imagine, then he imagines nothing.

God cannot be beyond reason:
- Reason/logic is the eliminating of possibilities, the core of one' s thinking.

If a monkey picks up a stick to reach a banana, he uses logic. An idea cannot exist without logic. Even an immediate assumption (without eliminating) is considered as logic.

Conclusion: Nature is not created, it exists eternally.

Pogo Possum said:
Every single person can see the power and truth of God in creation.
You prove it yourself right here on this thread. You claim there is no God, yet you come on this thread to argue the point. A person does not argue about something they know is not true.

I argue, because I want you to follow.

Pogo Possum said:
For example, would I go argue with nutcases that think little green men live on mars? Of course not. I know there aren't any there. There is no point to arguing with someone who believes something that is not true.

You can attempt to convince one by simply applying logic.

Pogo Possum said:
Secondly, look at any culture of man. all worship something.
the mere fact that men look external to their own existance prove the spiritual dimension. Otherwise, no worship anywhere would have started ever, and every culture would behave according to human 'logic'.

Religion grew out of superstition. Ancient man feared hunt would fail, so they drew paintings at the wall. Later, in the archaic age, man believed planets were gods (look at the Romans, Greek, Inca's, Aztecs). They feared natural phenomenons such as storms, tides, earthquakes and used religion as their explanation, because they didn't have any. Now again, you use religion to explain a phenomenon.

Pogo Possum said:
No, Jesus Christ did come to the earth, and was God manifested in the flesh.
You have heard the truth, and no matter what you decide to do with Jesus, you are accountable now that you have heard.

Jesus of Nazareth did not exist, because:
- no coins of his face were found
- his grave was not found
- the town Nazareth never existed
- Roman literature did not mention him

What created us? I'll tell you. Something caused the big bang and not God, because if you have no suggestion what caused God to do so, then you break the chain of explanations. An explanation must be infinite (infinite cause/result = action/reaction).

THe big bang probably existed, because either a prior universe fell into a gravity hole or got sucked into a black hole. It was so hard compressed it had the size of a single atom and it was extreme hot. Approximately 10^-32 seconds after, the big bang, which was compressed, already had the size of a basketball.

300 000 years later, there was only energy. Physics tells us that energy can be formed into mass and vice versa. The universe kept expanding and kept cooling down. Energy formed masses. That's how the Earth was born. The Earth was actually a substances of gasses that cooled down. Vulcano's produced gasses that weaved an atmosphere. After gasses cooled down there were clouds formed and it kept raining until the oceans were made.

An asteroid with amino acids somehow crashed into the Earth. The amino acids started to merge with H2O molecules. Trillions of those merged molecules formed one organic cell.

Small, most underdeveloped animals like yellyfish and the like crawled in the seas, until they evolved into fish. Fish somehow managed to get to land via rain forests. They developed fingers at their fins in the swamps, because they had to escape larger predator fish.

The so called istyosthega, which solved the missing Darwin theory link, had 8 fingers. There has a bone been found of a tetrapod (four legged) that the primary legs and evolved from istyosthega. Watch your fingers and you see a very large gap between your thumb and four other fingers. I hope this explains a bit.

Now the concept "soul". I will use "consciousness", instead of soul. Conscious ness is to feel that one is alive, is inside a body.

I believe that consciousness grew from the senses:
- Yellyfish have senses, but no brain. Animals evolved a brain with consciousness.
- Can you think without hearing words, holding an image, ...? No.

The brain is responsible for consciousness. A certain part, called the cerebrum, regulates our thoughts, while our cerebral vortex handles sensory pulses and amygdala takes care of feelings.

What a wonderful explanation, isn't it? Don't start with metaphysics and the like, because they are proven to be false as well.

Last edited:
I am amazed at how darkened people are here in spirit.

I thought Hannity.com was bad.

There is no "argument" to be made.
God exists, and He proves it all over the place, not the least of which is in the conscience of man.

If you reject that, then there is nothing that can be said to you.
I have told you that man is a sinner, and that all men need a savior, Jesus Christ.

If you continue to reject God, you will cross that line of the unpardonable sin.
Please consider what you say.

God is NOTHING at all like all of you are purporting here.
he is EXACTLY as Jesus revealed Him to be.

And God can impart His truth to anyone who He wills, and that is the ONLY way man can come to the truth.

What is arrogant is the people here that base all of their 'system' on their own personal thoughts, when they know full well themselves that they are LIMITED beings, subject to the physical laws that God made, and on top of that, sinners.

All I am here to do on this thread is to tell you that you need Christ, and need His work on the cross to pay for your sin.

Now that you have heard the truth, you are accountable for it, and how you deal with the truth, is how you will be judged by the Lord.

He has done His part on the cross, to save you,
and also has sent me among others to you, to tell you that He has done it.

If you reject Him now, there is quite possible no more chances for you.
Every time a person hears the gospel, and fails to respond, they get more and more hardened to the truth, and it is much harder to change your mind to accept it.

There is no sensible reason to reject the Lord.
But you are given a choice by Him, and you have to stand by your own choice.

I am done here.
Hopefully someone will take heed and avoid the lake of fire.
In any case, you have heard the gospel and are now fully accountable for what you do with the truth.

Pogo is right, I am God. Whenever something good happens to you its because of me. And whenever something bad happens to you its because I think your a bitch. Have a nice day. Remember to go to church on Sunday.

P.S. Your life is in my hands so be careful how you respond to this post. I might just smite you.

Pogo Possum said:
There is no "argument" to be made.
God exists, and He proves it all over the place, not the least of which is in the conscience of man.

Prove this. Good luck.

As humans we only have five senses to rely on, but we know things exist beyond our limited means of perception. In order to find all the things we have (such as germs, molecules, atoms, etc), that we could not detect at first, we had to come up with a theory of what to look for. Then we created instruments that could search, measure, and translate that data into an understandable format for us.
God is most probably not as described in religious text. As pointed out before we as humans attempt to explain things we don’t understand in terms that we do (like creating the story of Thor to explain lightning). Proof of god could be all around us but without an idea of what to look for we will never be able to see it.
If we had kept our minds closed to the possibility of things beyond our current level of knowledge we would be stuck in the dark ages. We can not find new things with out first opening our minds to new possibilities.
So in summary, without first coming up with a theory that can be used to create the instruments needed to prove said theory it would not be possible to understand things beyond our current means of perception. Closing your mind to possibility of god only guarantees that proof won’t be found, not that proof doesn’t exist.

gdalton said:
As humans we only have five senses to rely on, but we know things exist beyond our limited means of perception. In order to find all the things we have (such as germs, molecules, atoms, etc), that we could not detect at first, we had to come up with a theory of what to look for. Then we created instruments that could search, measure, and translate that data into an understandable format for us.
God is most probably not as described in religious text. As pointed out before we as humans attempt to explain things we don’t understand in terms that we do (like creating the story of Thor to explain lightning). Proof of god could be all around us but without an idea of what to look for we will never be able to see it.
If we had kept our minds closed to the possibility of things beyond our current level of knowledge we would be stuck in the dark ages. We can not find new things with out first opening our minds to new possibilities.
So in summary, without first coming up with a theory that can be used to create the instruments needed to prove said theory it would not be possible to understand things beyond our current means of perception. Closing your mind to possibility of god only guarantees that proof won’t be found, not that proof doesn’t exist.

Ask and you shall recieve, this is not a comment on Jesus but rather on the concept of a higher being of some sort not one imparticular, take a look into chaos theory, think about it, the odds for a bat to obtain wings, radar, etc, etc, at the same time are so improbable that it must have been according to some greater design, everything can be broken down into systems and patterns, everything, but attempt to break evolution into a system or pattern and you will come to the conclusion that it is impossible that it just happened randomly, while the bat may have been able to gain wings how then did it gain radar at the same time? How is it that man just happens to have the capacity to think in terms of tool usage and have the hands to produce said tools, again this is not an endorsment of organized religion just something for people with no spirituality at all to ponder over.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/4264/ID.html

Last edited:
Three cheers and a pat on the back to DonRicardo. You hit the nail right on the head. That is one of the best posts I have ever seen.

Glad to see someone with common sense and the guts to face reality.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
the odds for a bat to obtain wings, radar, etc, etc, at the same time are so improbable that it must have been according to some greater design

The odds that wings & sonar (not radar) would have evolved together "at the
same time" are indeed vanishingly small. Why do you then leap to the conclusion
that this requies "some greater design"?

The simpler conclusion is that they did not evolve at the same time. Whales and
dolphins also have evolved sonar, but they don't have wings. Birds have wings,
but as far as I know, don't use sonar. The two things can and have evolved
separately.

DonRicardo said:
This is no valid argument. If you claim nature is too complex, then, in fact, it cannot be created. I bring you this:

1. "EVERY ACTION CAUSES A REACTION IN NATURE."

Try to ask yourself why you did something. Then again having the reason (that is a cause), ask yourself the same question: "why?". You can build an infinite loop. This proves that every action has a reason/cause and there can be no first action in nature.

Time is an infinite straight line with no end and no beginning.

Have you ever noticed that a finished explanation cannot exist? Take language as an example: Every definition of a word contains new words that again need a definition. I apply the same to time. Whether it is a circle or a straight line, it remains infinite, because there is a reason for everything.

2. "CREATION IS IMPOSSIBLE".

Creation would mean to "produce" something out of nothing, which is clearly impossible.

There is always a conversion from one material (collection name for mass and energy) to another. Burn a human body. This will create a conversion to ashes and heat.

What we perceive as creation is either:
- a composition
- a change of state of multiple smaller objects

Some major questions, however, remain:
- How can we be infinite far in time?
- Space and time are both infinitely divisible. How can an event occur in a given "time"? Considering this each event must take infinite time to occur.

An atom does not exist, because in fact it is a collection of electrons, protons and neutrans. Again an electron does not exist, it is also a collection, etc. Every particle consists of smaller particles and movement must start from the bottom.

I think the force of nature is infinite and we are infinite in time. Our bodies have infinite measures and apply infinite force.

3. "NATURE IS MASS AND ENERGY (EVERYTHING)".

Some believers now claim that their god stands above nature and that he created the big bang, which is absurd considering the two above statements. But however, for those who are still not convinced, I'd gladly continue:

God cannot stand above nature:
- Something that has no dimensions, no characteristics, no mass, neither energy is nothing.

God cannot be beyond imagination:
- Man can only imagine sound, vision, touch, smell and taste. If man cannot imagine, then he imagines nothing.

God cannot be beyond reason:
- Reason/logic is the eliminating of possibilities, the core of one' s thinking.

If a monkey picks up a stick to reach a banana, he uses logic. An idea cannot exist without logic. Even an immediate assumption (without eliminating) is considered as logic.

Conclusion: Nature is not created, it exists eternally.

I argue, because I want you to follow.

You can attempt to convince one by simply applying logic.

Religion grew out of superstition. Ancient man feared hunt would fail, so they drew paintings at the wall. Later, in the archaic age, man believed planets were gods (look at the Romans, Greek, Inca's, Aztecs). They feared natural phenomenons such as storms, tides, earthquakes and used religion as their explanation, because they didn't have any. Now again, you use religion to explain a phenomenon.

Jesus of Nazareth did not exist, because:
- no coins of his face were found
- his grave was not found
- the town Nazareth never existed
- Roman literature did not mention him

What created us? I'll tell you. Something caused the big bang and not God, because if you have no suggestion what caused God to do so, then you break the chain of explanations. An explanation must be infinite (infinite cause/result = action/reaction).

THe big bang probably existed, because either a prior universe fell into a gravity hole or got sucked into a black hole. It was so hard compressed it had the size of a single atom and it was extreme hot. Approximately 10^-32 seconds after, the big bang, which was compressed, already had the size of a basketball.

300 000 years later, there was only energy. Physics tells us that energy can be formed into mass and vice versa. The universe kept expanding and kept cooling down. Energy formed masses. That's how the Earth was born. The Earth was actually a substances of gasses that cooled down. Vulcano's produced gasses that weaved an atmosphere. After gasses cooled down there were clouds formed and it kept raining until the oceans were made.

An asteroid with amino acids somehow crashed into the Earth. The amino acids started to merge with H2O molecules. Trillions of those merged molecules formed one organic cell.

Small, most underdeveloped animals like yellyfish and the like crawled in the seas, until they evolved into fish. Fish somehow managed to get to land via rain forests. They developed fingers at their fins in the swamps, because they had to escape larger predator fish.

The so called istyosthega, which solved the missing Darwin theory link, had 8 fingers. There has a bone been found of a tetrapod (four legged) that the primary legs and evolved from istyosthega. Watch your fingers and you see a very large gap between your thumb and four other fingers. I hope this explains a bit.

Now the concept "soul". I will use "consciousness", instead of soul. Conscious ness is to feel that one is alive, is inside a body.

I believe that consciousness grew from the senses:
- Yellyfish have senses, but no brain. Animals evolved a brain with consciousness.
- Can you think without hearing words, holding an image, ...? No.

The brain is responsible for consciousness. A certain part, called the cerebrum, regulates our thoughts, while our cerebral vortex handles sensory pulses and amygdala takes care of feelings.

What a wonderful explanation, isn't it? Don't start with metaphysics and the like, because they are proven to be false as well.

Yes but can it all just be random? I don't claim to be an expert on the subject of naturalism vs. intelligent design but I believe that the person who wrote this link would qualify as such and from what I've read, and was actually able to understand from both of your arguments, I think that he can provide a better rebuttle than I, so read this link.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/cosmo.html

Last edited:
Yes but can it all just be random? I don't claim to be an expert on the subject of naturalism vs. intelligent design but I believe that the person who wrote this link would qualify as such and from what I've read, and was actually able to understand from both of your arguments, I think that he can provide a better rebuttle than I, so read this link.

I don't believe in "intelligent design", because:
- Our planet is dying. Nature seems to be perfect, but considering life conditions it isn't. Would God create an entire universe for no life? If he wanted to create life, then he is immoral, because of all the suffer in the world.
- Creation cannot exist, according to physics.

If a God had made "nature", then what made him? Maybe it's more logical to assume that nature has no beginning. After all it has no end as well; that's for sure. That's why I am convinced there is no god. Gods were born out of no observations. Science is proven upon observations. The whole idea of a god must be flawed, because it is never proven (no observation).

As for your so called "randomness" ...

First of all, we are infinite far in time. Thus what if even chances are extreme small? We have no idea how many universi priorly existed and how many now do.

Second, randnomness, neither luck or choice do exist, because every action causes a reaction.

Throw a dice and it will fall according to the way you threw it. Angle, gravity, force and other conditions play an important role. Chance just has to be an illusion.

Choice is an illusion. Man thinks he can choose, because he has doubt. This is wrong, because every tought is constructed by another and the first toughts ever (a child) are created upon sensual perception (eyes, ears, ...).

If a particle moves in nature (electron, neutron, proton), an event occurs. How can I generate my own thoughts? It is just a reaction upon an action (movement).

Last edited:

Apparently you didn't read the entire article in that link. It wouldn't be considered a rebuttal to DonRicardo's post. If anything, the are, essentially, in agreement.

Here is my theory (it’s just a theory) god IS the building blocks of everything. Now let me try to explain this, everything from your big toe to the farthest star is created from the exact same basic building blocks, atoms, atoms are created from protons, neutrons, and electrons so the question is what are the building blocks of protons, neutrons and electrons (scientist have many theories but I won’t go into them here) and what builds those blocks etc. etc. etc. until you reach god. Now the big bang theory asserts that the entire known universe was once compressed into a single object no bigger than a single atom until it was dispersed through out the universe due to a massive release of energy. Maybe all of this original material is god (I use the term god as a means of identifying intelligent thought) through gods desire to create he dispersed himself as the building blocks of everything in the universe and designed a process that creates interactions that in turn create not only life but a universe in which life can interact. We can all agree that the same patterns exist everywhere in the known universe, everything from the process of building planets and stars to the life that has “evolved” on them follows certain known patterns, this, I theorize, would indicate that a plan was established in order for creation to take place.
Now physics teaches us that matter can not be created or destroyed it can only be transformed, all of the atoms in existence today where here during and before the big bang. Religion argues that god is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, he goes on for eternity. If god is the building blocks then physics proves what religion was trying to explain. This theory would also help to explain free will, you see he only created the process and materials he didn’t intend to control every reaction. Good or bad may mean nothing to this type of intelligence.
Now why would god create? Hell I don’t know, I can’t explain to a cockroach why we humans create things for the same reason we may never understand gods motives, we just don’t have the capacity for that kind of thought. I would like to think that life was created as a means for him to interact with his creations.

gdalton said:
Here is my theory (it’s just a theory)

It's not a theory. At best, it's an hypothesis...

LOL

Just so we got it straight! :party

Back
Top Bottom