• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Reality of Anti-Police Rhetoric (Warning! Graphic Content)

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

I doubt that most people spewing anti-police rhetoric will even have the nerve to click this YouTube video.

But this is the reality, human beings lost their lives tonight due to the uniform they wore.

"Police Brutality" is an oxymoron anywho. Police are (supposed to be) the antithesis of brutality. What we are experiencing is a federally-sanctioned gang organization.

"Police Brutality" is an oxymoron anywho. Police are (supposed to be) the antithesis of brutality. What we are experiencing is a federally-sanctioned gang organization.

Too true, and the militarization of the police over the last few decades is a big factor in that development. Are the chickens coming home to roost?

last night is an example of how pissed some blacks are at being murdered by cops and how badly that anger makes them act.

last night is an example of how pissed some blacks are at being murdered by cops and how badly that anger makes them act.

That's not a justification to kill 5 innocent cops who did absolutely nothing wrong.

Too true, and the militarization of the police over the last few decades is a big factor in that development. Are the chickens coming home to roost?

Don't get so excited T72. Your revolution ain't happening.

That's not a justification to kill 5 innocent cops who did absolutely nothing wrong.

I never said it did but given cops killing blacks for no reason this sort of event was predictable. anger is not rational.

So they kill police officers, therefore making it more likely that additional African American civillians will be killed down the line.

There's no excuse you can make for these pieces of ****.

I never said it did but given cops killing blacks for no reason this sort of event was predictable. anger is not rational.

Well it seems like you're making excuses for their actions. Just sayin'.

So they kill police officers, therefore making it more likely that additional African American civillians will be killed down the line.

There's no excuse you can make for these pieces of ****.

i never made an excuse and yes last night was predictable given the blacks being killed by cops. anger is not rational.

Cops aren't doing that so your comment is without merit.

i never made an excuse and yes last night was predictable given the blacks being killed by cops. anger is not rational.

Mass shootings are never really "predictable"

bull crap they obviously are. attitudes like yours are part of the problem.

Give us three examples of cops gunning down black people for no reason.

bull crap they obviously are. attitudes like yours are part of the problem.

A much larger part of the problem is when five officers are shot and killed you shrug and say "this could have been predicted".

That is ridiculous - would you say the same if people started executing random Muslim folks in response to reports of terror attacks? Last night is likely (the motive is unknown at this point) an example of holding all police responsible for the actions of others. That makes as much sense as Charlie Manson wanting to start a race war.

That is ridiculous - would you say the same if people started executing random Muslim folks in response to reports of terror attacks? Last night is likely (the motive is unknown at this point) an example of holding all police responsible for the actions of others. That makes as much sense as Charlie Manson wanting to start a race war.

ahhhhh, a comment from a Texan

A much larger part of the problem is when five officers are shot and killed you shrug and say "this could have been predicted".

if cops keep killing blacks for no reason this will happen again....humanity 101

if cops keep killing blacks for no reason this will happen again....humanity 101

Because this happened cops are more likely to end up killing African American civillians, not less.

It's blantantly obvious. Now, if you could stop trying to shrug off the deaths of the officers.....

What is the predictable reaction to the random killing of police officers during BLM protests? Was this effort designed to make police feel more comfortable when confronting armed black suspects?

you are avoising reality. I never said anything about mass killings. stop twisting my words.

You said "this" was predictable. "This" was a mass shooting. And how does one "avoise" reality?

Back
Top Bottom