• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Reality of Anti-Police Rhetoric (Warning! Graphic Content)

Blacks are 5 times more likely to act like thugs rather than co-operate with the officer, that is the real issue.

It's a lot easier to blame the police, asking the community to look at why from the inside isn't easy.

It's a lot easier to blame the police, asking the community to look at why from the inside isn't easy.

the police are the ones doing the murdering so yes they get the blame when they do the crime.

the police are the ones doing the murdering so yes they get the blame when they do the crime.

I've already pointed out to you that far more African Americans are killed by other African Americans then police officers.

Now are you going to answer my question?

Examples, 3 or shut up please.

who on earth do you think you are? do your own homework. The fact that you are telling me to shut up really really is just more obfuscation.

Just look at the facts coming out of almost every black shooting that went viral over the last few years, you'll see the black guy fighting the officer or trying to grab his gun. Hint: That is what get you shot. :ssst:

Now the guy with the CCW permit, that one looks like a legitimate case of police killing an innocent guy.

I've already pointed out to you that far more African Americans are killed by other African Americans then police officers.

Now are you going to answer my question?

when the conversation is about cops killing blacks that comment is just an attempt at shell game.

when the conversation is about cops killing blacks that comment is just an attempt at shell game.

No, the conversation-- in this thread--- is about the killing of five police officers in Dallas.

Are you going to answer my question or not? Would you like me to repeat it?

Just look at the facts coming out of almost every black shooting that went viral over the last few years, you'll see the black guy fighting the officer or trying to grab his gun. Hint: That is what get you shot. :ssst:

Now the guy with the CCW permit, that one looks like a legitimate case of police killing an innocent guy.

your theory that being a dumbass is supported in the law is incorrect.

I never excused it. I merely described it. Your need to demonize the truth is the problem.

Is the truth that some black folks will kill white police officers simply because they are white police officers? That is a sure way of making it less likely for white police officers to be "over alert" when encountering a black suspect.

who on earth do you think you are? do your own homework. The fact that you are telling me to shut up really really is just more obfuscation.

I want to see what you consider murder of innocent black men by police. That you refuse is VERY telling.

I agree without more facts that one looks very bad.

Back
Top Bottom