• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Reality of Anti-Police Rhetoric (Warning! Graphic Content)

Because this happened cops are more likely to end up killing African American civillians, not less.

It's blantantly obvious. Now, if you could stop trying to shrug off the deaths of the officers.....

do not try to demonize me. I never suggested the deaths were to be shrugged off. you are making crap up and yes it is likely more blacks will be murdered.

if cops keep killing blacks for no reason this will happen again....humanity 101

When people claim lies, promote lies and fuel the flames of hate with lies... like you are now, bad things happen.

do not try to demonize me. I never suggested the deaths were to be shrugged off. you are making crap up and yes it is likely more blacks will be murdered.

Then maybe you should stop trying to excuse what the shooters did because they were "angry"

the internet is full of examples. be an adult and do your own homework.

So you can't. You just make empty claims. I think we can put you down as "Part of the problem", not that there was much doubt...

When people claim lies, promote lies and fuel the flames of hate with lies... like you are now, bad things happen.

the murder of blacks by cops isnt a lie. you are trying to create an anti black fantasy land.

So you can't. You just make empty claims. I think we can put you down as "Part of the problem", not that there was much doubt...

and I think we can put you down as creating your own anti black reality

ahhhhh, a comment from a Texan

Why not? According to your theory it was predictable that Texas police should be targeted for LA and MN police shootings that got the attention of the POTUS.

the murder of blacks by cops isnt a lie. you are trying to create an anti black fantasy land.

See you use that word Murder. Murder is a serious claim. Have police officers been in error with the use of deadly force? CERTAINLY! It happens. The problem is, your definition of murder. YOU are part of the problem, people like you spewing hate, vile rhetoric and evil do nothing to fix things. You only breed more bad outcomes. You think it's funny, you think you're witty, it's sad, and it's disgraceful.

and I think we can put you down as creating your own anti black reality

I asked for 3 examples, so we could all understand what you consider "murdered by cops".

All you've done is fail to produce three.

I never excused it. I merely described it. Your need to demonize the truth is the problem.

When the "truth" is "some ****ing maniacs opened fire at a protest" because they were "angry" it does a pretty good job of demonizing itself.

Have you even mentioned the families of those killed in the attack?

Almost without exception they were killed for being thugs rather than co-operating with the officer. Whites are killed by cops almost 2:1 over blacks so BLM is just more racist "Whitey is keeping us down" BS.

Almost without exception they were killed for being thugs rather than co-operating with the officer. Whites are killed by cops almost 2:1 over blacks so BLM is just more racist "Whitey is keeping us down" BS.

more made up right wing fantasy facts

your statement is true but only part of the picture. Whits are a much larger part of the population. Blacks are 5 times more likely to die in a confrontation with police. your need to be dishonest is the real issue.

more made up right wing fantasy facts
The fantasy here is your claim blacks are being gunned down for no reason, when asked for examples, so we can all understand where you are coming from, you fail to produce. At this point you are trolling, throwing vile rhetorical bombs. I suggest you put up, or shut up.

your statement is true but only part of the picture. Whits are a much larger part of the population. Blacks are 5 times more likely to die in a confrontation with police. your need to be dishonest is the real issue.

Blacks are 5 times more likely to act like thugs rather than co-operate with the officer, that is the real issue.

When the "truth" is "some ****ing maniacs opened fire at a protest" because they were "angry" it does a pretty good job of demonizing itself.

Have you even mentioned the families of those killed in the attack?

ahhhh, now the shell game begins.

ahhhh, now the shell game begins.

What ****ing shell game. I asked if you had even bothered to express your sympathies for the families of those killed.

See you use that word Murder. Murder is a serious claim. Have police officers been in error with the use of deadly force? CERTAINLY! It happens. The problem is, your definition of murder. YOU are part of the problem, people like you spewing hate, vile rhetoric and evil do nothing to fix things. You only breed more bad outcomes. You think it's funny, you think you're witty, it's sad, and it's disgraceful.

the real question is why you need to try to demonize reality

Back
Top Bottom