• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Real Reform: Bring Back Presidents with Facial Hair

Fiddytree

Neocon Elitist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
We need real reform in this country. The last time a sitting President of the United States actually consistently wore facial hair was Taft. Gone are the days of Lincoln, Grant, and Teddy Roosevelt.

473px-T_Roosevelt.jpg

450px-Ulysses_Grant_1870-1880.jpg

Time to bring back the awesomeness of America.

I agree. We need to demand hairy men in the white house. It's just not the same anymore.

If the dudes spruce it up, sure! Gotta look good in them suits.

Maybe someone could photoshop those guys and clean'em up a little... :lamo

I have to admit, I'm very fond male facial hair. Properly groomed and all, it's very attractive. I think the hippies really killed facial hair for those interested in higher office. :2razz:

Facial hair should be one of the criteria for presidential eligibility.

I think Hillary is a front runner for 2016. So...dare to dream!!!

Back
Top Bottom