• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The real reason why people avoid hospital care.

Gotta keep you around until they max out your coverage and then you are healed or ready to go home to die. It is magical how that just corresponds so perfectly in the medical world. Free Market at its best--no waste.

So that's why they were in such a hurry?:peace

My first reaction would be lactose heavy foods... the way I understand it, for some people, lactose can cause a mucus buildup, and maybe they have concerns about it being aspirated back into the lung.

Yeah, that's most likely right.:peace

The only times I actually remember eating hospital food is when I gave birth to my children. And I thought the food was pretty good.

I'm one of those people that thinks any food I didn't have to cook taste a-okay to me!

The only times I actually remember eating hospital food is when I gave birth to my children. And I thought the food was pretty good.

Must have been at a different hospital.:peace

Back
Top Bottom