• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The real liars finally called out. CNN busted for over 300k distortions of truth in 48 months.

ludin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
CSPAN caller confronts Brian Stelter: '''CNN is the enemy of the truth''' | Fox News

Stelter joined C-SPAN's “Washington Journal” to answer questions from viewers when a caller from Minnesota accused CNN of committing over 300,000 “distortions of truth” since President Donald Trump took office.
“You guys always talk about how many times Trump has lied, I’ve calculated and, I think with your chyrons... I don’t know if there are any journalists left at CNN but I know that, if I were to estimate, about 300 different distortions or misinformation that we get out of CNN,” the caller said. “And you have to watch them in the airport, which is harsh, but if you added all that up to 46 months, it comes out to be 300,000-plus distortions of truth.”

So let's see if the leftist that hate lies so much pound on CNN?
Will they? i doubt it.

the response?

“I know you’re not the only person that feels this way,” Stelter said. “There has been a process of radicalization that’s happened in this country with media bashing that is absolutely unprecedented.”

well you know what stelter if you hadn't sold your ethics to the leftist party then well guess what people wouldn't be land blasting you and the NYT for all your fake news articles you run on a daily basis.

CSPAN caller confronts Brian Stelter: '''CNN is the enemy of the truth''' | Fox News

Stelter joined C-SPAN's “Washington Journal” to answer questions from viewers when a caller from Minnesota accused CNN of committing over 300,000 “distortions of truth” since President Donald Trump took office.
“You guys always talk about how many times Trump has lied, I’ve calculated and, I think with your chyrons... I don’t know if there are any journalists left at CNN but I know that, if I were to estimate, about 300 different distortions or misinformation that we get out of CNN,” the caller said. “And you have to watch them in the airport, which is harsh, but if you added all that up to 46 months, it comes out to be 300,000-plus distortions of truth.”

Will they? i doubt it.

the response?

“I know you’re not the only person that feels this way,” Stelter said. “There has been a process of radicalization that’s happened in this country with media bashing that is absolutely unprecedented.”

well you know what stelter if you hadn't sold your ethics to the leftist party then well guess what people wouldn't be land blasting you and the NYT for all your fake news articles you run on a daily basis.

A C-span call in???? Well that "opinion" is just solid as diarrhea now isn't it!

No love lost between me and the news channels...none of them. But a C-span call in????????

Show me a link to his fact checking.

It’s amazing how members of the press seem to feel that freedom of the press means freedom from criticism.

Fox News is desperate.

Will they? i doubt it.

the response?

I see you are taking your queue from President Trump to start believing conspiracy theories and then doubling down on them. Congratulations on going down the rabbit hole. How is the Mad Hatter these days? Do try not to be late for your important date. I hear he is quite upset when people are late to tea.

Will they? i doubt it.

the response?

"...if I were to estimate"?

:lamo :lamo :lamo best joke thread of the day.

tweety is the real liar.

It’s amazing how members of the press seem to feel that freedom of the press means freedom from criticism.

What are you talking about? Who said anything like that?

Will they? i doubt it.

the response?

Fox News. Pass.

Will they? i doubt it.

the response?

Wow, that is lame.

A caller in to CSPAN, well, there ya go....:roll:

Fox News. Pass.

Some rando calls into CSPAN spewing this and these people are acting like it’s some kind of proven fact.

I see you are taking your queue from President Trump to start believing conspiracy theories and then doubling down on them. Congratulations on going down the rabbit hole. How is the Mad Hatter these days? Do try not to be late for your important date. I hear he is quite upset when people are late to tea.

YOu dont' know what a conspiracy theory is.
This is documented facts but as i already knew.

For all your leftist shouts of "we hate lies" you sure don't back that up when
well your own sources are bigger liars than the president is.

Where are these "facts" documented? They are not documented in the article you shared. There was the lawsuit mentioned with Sandmann, but the alleged falsehoods in that lawsuit, a lawsuit that never landed in court to sort out actual falsehoods, were hardly on the scale of 300,000 distortions.

Where are these "facts" documented? They are not documented in the article you shared. There was the lawsuit mentioned with Sandmann, but the alleged falsehoods in that lawsuit, a lawsuit that never landed in court to sort out actual falsehoods, were hardly on the scale of 300,000 distortions.

you should read the article then you would know.

you should read the article then you would know.

I know that you clearly did not read the article objectively. No specific distortions were documented outside the Sandmann suit. If you believe opinions are the same as documentation, you are relying on an appeal to ignorance, which is your fifth or sixth logical fallacy of the day in posts addressing me. Ironic given your logical fallacy where you say all leftists are incapable of logic and reason.

Last edited:

Did you just accept the 300,000 number from some anonymous C-SPAN caller as gospel? If so, why did you do that?

Will they? i doubt it.

the response?

Here’s your “caller from Minnesota”.
8126EBB0-6810-4D1D-B4A9-9962E941F23E.jpg

Whereas the caller had no proof at all to back up his bull**** assertion, there are mountains of irrefutable proof of Trump’s tens of thousands of lies.

I just heard a caller on CSPAN say CNN actually has never once lied in all of its history.

WHY DO CONSERVATIVES HIDE FROM THE TRUTH?

I just heard a caller on CSPAN say CNN actually has never once lied in all of its history.

WHY DO CONSERVATIVES HIDE FROM THE TRUTH?

I just heard a caller on call in that in his opinion, trump conspired and still conspired with Putin.

Back
Top Bottom