• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Real German Holocaust

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
http://globalfire.tv/nj/03en/history/extermination.htm

On German TV (ARD-"Titel, Thesen, Temperamente", 17 Nov. 2002, 22:45h) German historian and author, Jörg Friedrich, called the bombing of the German cities during World War II "the slaughter of the Millennium". Mr. Friedrich is the author of "Der Brand - Die Bombardierung der deutschen Städte durch die Alliierten" (The Fire - The bombardment of the German Cities by the Allies). According to Mr. Friedrich more than 1000 German cities were bombarded and a large number of them were completely burned to the ground, people inside the conflagration were turned to ashes.

hiker said:
Be happy it wasn't atomic bombs. :2wave:

That statement is one of the most stupid things I have ever heard. I was in one of those cities when it got fire bombed, too bad you were not.:thumbdown

Old and wise said:
That statement is one of the most stupid things I have ever heard. I was in one of those cities when it got fire bombed, too bad you were not.:thumbdown
That's just evil :shock:

Hiker, it would actually be more humanitarian to use the atomic bomb, that way Germany would have been apt to surrender quicker and the invasions wouldn't have been as necessary, but the bomb wasn't ready.

And Aryan, it's a war strategy. You guys unloaded the goods when you were trying to take England down, night after night after night, so no, I don't think it is a holocaust. If it was a holocaust, there would be a LOT of holocausts during wartime lol. A holocaust more involves rounding up civilians during the war and either starving them, torturing them, or killing them. Firebombing's aim is more to destroy factories and buildings and such to decrease Germany's wartime capacities.

Last edited:
I am free to express my opinion today because the allies did bomb those cities. Germany started the war, Germany wanted to conquer Europe, the allies did whatever it took to win that war of survival. Considering how the war in the Pacific ended, Germans should be glad it was not worse. I am happy for you that you made it out alive. You should know better than anyone, war is Hell. My opinion stands.

You should know, however, that it was nothing against you. It's the Nazis that I don't have a problem with reminding who lost.

Germany lost 2 million civilians, 5.5 million military-107.1 deaths per 1,000
Poland lost 5.5 million civilians, 123,000 military-161.6 deaths per 1,000
Seeing as how Germany invaded Poland, among other countries, sent over 6 million european jews and undesirables to their deaths, maybe AI should be thankful the numbers for Germany weren't higher. Had the atomic bomb been ready, they surely would have been.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_casualties_by_country

AI started this thread to make the point that the germans suffered at the hands of the allies. Well, whoop-de-do. That is what happens when you start a way you cannot win, and fight it dirty along the way. It could have been worse. We could have stood back and let the Russians have all of Germany. The only reason the Russians didn't get there any faster is because they were slowed down while taking reprisals against the german citizenry. AI doesn't care about all the "undesirables" that Hitler had killed, only the "master race" that the allies killed. In his mind, it is only a holocaust if his race is decimated, and to hell with every other. Screw that, no sympathy here, try it again some time and see if the end result isn't the same.

I have a next door neighbor well into his 60's from Germany who says there was never a Holocaust....this guy and his wife also shovel the snow off the tops of their hedges so it(the snow, not the hedge)is nice and square, use the leaf blower for ONE leaf, should it happen to hit their driveway and have every garden in their yard(there are several) in perfect symetrical order.
Now, I'm not saying their anal ways(the wife has even 'offered' ME advice about how oak leaves are sour and will ruin my flowers, like I care) are peculiar to German genetics, but it's getting more and more like it's some sort of genetic trait....maybe we can coin a new psychiatric term: Aryanic Anal Denial Syndrome:mrgreen:

Aryan Imperium said:

On German TV (ARD-"Titel, Thesen, Temperamente", 17 Nov. 2002, 22:45h) German historian and author, Jörg Friedrich, called the bombing of the German cities during World War II "the slaughter of the Millennium". Mr. Friedrich is the author of "Der Brand - Die Bombardierung der deutschen Städte durch die Alliierten" (The Fire - The bombardment of the German Cities by the Allies). According to Mr. Friedrich more than 1000 German cities were bombarded and a large number of them were completely burned to the ground, people inside the conflagration were turned to ashes.

NO! You think? How long did it take you to figure this out? It is no secret.
But, all things considered, it did not quite kill MORE THAT SIX MILLION HUMANS. Bad, but not the Real German Holocaust. By the way, did you know that the Nazis did the same to France and England?

Duke

ngdawg said:
I have a next door neighbor well into his 60's from Germany who says there was never a Holocaust....this guy and his wife also shovel the snow off the tops of their hedges so it(the snow, not the hedge)is nice and square, use the leaf blower for ONE leaf, should it happen to hit their driveway and have every garden in their yard(there are several) in perfect symetrical order.
Now, I'm not saying their anal ways(the wife has even 'offered' ME advice about how oak leaves are sour and will ruin my flowers, like I care) are peculiar to German genetics, but it's getting more and more like it's some sort of genetic trait....maybe we can coin a new psychiatric term: Aryanic Anal Denial Syndrome:mrgreen:
If they are 65, they would have been born around 1940, hardly old enough to witness anything themselves. Ask them if they ever toured the few death camps still standing. What do they think the ovens were for? Making pizzas to sell to the italians?

Aryan Imperium said:

On German TV (ARD-"Titel, Thesen, Temperamente", 17 Nov. 2002, 22:45h) German historian and author, Jörg Friedrich, called the bombing of the German cities during World War II "the slaughter of the Millennium"
Rather selective observation of his isn't it. So is he saying the Nazis who started the bombing of our cities in the process of trying to enslave us, weren't committing slaughter then ?

ha, this is quite simply one of the most ignorant topics I have seen on these forums. :shock:

robin said:
Rather selective observation of his isn't it. So is he saying the Nazis who started the bombing of our cities in the process of trying to enslave us, weren't committing slaughter then ?

No, see, you aren't thinking like he does. It is acceptable to kill off undesireables, but not acceptable to kill the master race. It must be in the bible or something, or some book written by some prophet of God who eats locusts and dirt.
That was sarcasm, in case my young antagonists are reading this. They have to be told, or they won't know.:2wave:
It is amazing that AI is able to post his ravings, considering the whole flipping world is controlled by the Jews and their lackies, being us, who kiss their "arses" for what little money and power the rich Jews let dribble off their tables and roll our way. I suspect that he will eventually be silenced by a hit man from Israel, much the same as they took out the flake that was building a super gun for Iraq that could reach Israel. Keep your head down, AI. :lol:

Hornburger said:
ha, this is quite simply one of the most ignorant topics I have seen on these forums. :shock:

Then you ain't seen nothing yet.

Duke

UtahBill said:
No, see, you aren't thinking like he does. It is acceptable to kill off undesireables, but not acceptable to kill the master race. It must be in the bible or something, or some book written by some prophet of God who eats locusts and dirt.
That was sarcasm, in case my young antagonists are reading this. They have to be told, or they won't know.:2wave:
It is amazing that AI is able to post his ravings, considering the whole flipping world is controlled by the Jews and their lackies, being us, who kiss their "arses" for what little money and power the rich Jews let dribble off their tables and roll our way. I suspect that he will eventually be silenced by a hit man from Israel, much the same as they took out the flake that was building a super gun for Iraq that could reach Israel. Keep your head down, AI. :lol:

Yes, I am positive that the Israeli assassins are closing in as we speak. I mean, considering that the Jews rule the Earth and all, it is only inevitable.

Duke

Aryan Imperium said:

lmfao kettle meet pot I believe you know eachother. So wtf do you call the bombings of London, Poland, U.S.S.R., France, Belgium, etc, etc, etc?

Don't start what you can't finish nazi.

Hornburger said:
That's just evil :shock:

Hiker, it would actually be more humanitarian to use the atomic bomb, that way Germany would have been apt to surrender quicker and the invasions wouldn't have been as necessary, but the bomb wasn't ready.

And Aryan, it's a war strategy. You guys unloaded the goods when you were trying to take England down, night after night after night, so no, I don't think it is a holocaust. If it was a holocaust, there would be a LOT of holocausts during wartime lol. A holocaust more involves rounding up civilians during the war and either starving them, torturing them, or killing them. Firebombing's aim is more to destroy factories and buildings and such to decrease Germany's wartime capacities.

Mass bombing was started by that arch war criminal Churchill and anything that occured in England was only 100th of what happened to Germany which was totally pulverised.
Tens of thousands died in one senseless night of bombing in Dresden alone, people incinerated by the heat of the bombs whilst cowering within their cellars.Seas of phospherous,yes phospherous.
After the war your countrmen starved German civilians and prisoners of war deliberately although you had more than enough food to fed them.You forced soldiers to sleep in open fields through the harsh German winter.You prevented the Red Cross from feeding the starving.
Your allies forced millions of ethnic Germans from their homes in the east,ethnic cleansing in other words.Millions of Germans died,murdered by the allies after the war ended.
Is this your idea of American "liberation"?

hiker said:
I am free to express my opinion today because the allies did bomb those cities. Germany started the war, Germany wanted to conquer Europe, the allies did whatever it took to win that war of survival. Considering how the war in the Pacific ended, Germans should be glad it was not worse. I am happy for you that you made it out alive. You should know better than anyone, war is Hell. My opinion stands.

You should know, however, that it was nothing against you. It's the Nazis that I don't have a problem with reminding who lost.

"Peace-loving" guy aren`t you?:roll:
You have a very simplistic understand of the causes and internal dynamics of WWII.Everything that you think you know about the war no doubt has been spoonfed to you by kosher "historians".

Aryan Imperium said:
Mass bombing was started by that arch war criminal Churchill and anything that occured in England was only 100th of what happened to Germany which was totally pulverised.
Tens of thousands died in one senseless night of bombing in Dresden alone, people incinerated by the heat of the bombs whilst cowering within their cellars.Seas of phospherous,yes phospherous.
After the war your countrmen starved German civilians and prisoners of war deliberately although you had more than enough food to fed them.You forced soldiers to sleep in open fields through the harsh German winter.You prevented the Red Cross from feeding the starving.
Your allies forced millions of ethnic Germans from their homes in the east,ethnic cleansing in other words.Millions of Germans died,murdered by the allies after the war ended.
Is this your idea of American "liberation"?

umm started by Churchill? Battle of Britain ring any bells, invasion of Poland? V-1 V-2 rockets what were they used for again? Oh ya hitting only civilian targets in Britain.

UtahBill said:
AI started this thread to make the point that the germans suffered at the hands of the allies. Well, whoop-de-do. That is what happens when you start a way you cannot win, and fight it dirty along the way. It could have been worse. We could have stood back and let the Russians have all of Germany. The only reason the Russians didn't get there any faster is because they were slowed down while taking reprisals against the german citizenry. AI doesn't care about all the "undesirables" that Hitler had killed, only the "master race" that the allies killed. In his mind, it is only a holocaust if his race is decimated, and to hell with every other. Screw that, no sympathy here, try it again some time and see if the end result isn't the same.

So you are in favour of war crimes as long as they are committed against Germans?
Your jewishness is shining through very clearly in your hostility towards Germany.If you are Aryan it is significant that you seem to care more for a handful of manipulative jews than the most noble race that ever inhabited the earth.
You try and interfere in Europe again and your soldiers will be sent back in bin liners.We won`t go to the expense of using body bags.

Last edited:
ngdawg said:

Hate Germans do you?

Duke said:
NO! You think? How long did it take you to figure this out? It is no secret.
But, all things considered, it did not quite kill MORE THAT SIX MILLION HUMANS. Bad, but not the Real German Holocaust. By the way, did you know that the Nazis did the same to France and England?

Duke

Where is your evidence that "6,000,000" jews died in WWII?
You and your kind chant that number like a holy mantra. Do you think that by repeating it as often as you can that people will believe that jewish myth?

UtahBill said:
If they are 65, they would have been born around 1940, hardly old enough to witness anything themselves. Ask them if they ever toured the few death camps still standing. What do they think the ovens were for? Making pizzas to sell to the italians?

Disinfectant chambers to delouse the jews when they entered the camps.
I suggest that you read a book that has not been vetted by the jewish thought police.Try Arthur R Butz "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century". It is back in print and a real classic.

robin said:

Your people started the mass bombing first despite the fact that Hitler gave you several opportunities to honourably end the war prior to Europe being totally destroyed by your bombers and those of American jewry.
We never sought to "enslave" you but since the 19th century we sought an alliance with you which your traitorous and foolish statesmen spurned.
The whole world would have had order but no your nation chose racial death.
Let`s see what colour your descendants will be in 100 years time.

Back
Top Bottom