• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The real facts of life why are the cowards right wing affaid to debate these facts

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi Fellow debate member I went again to Kaiser Family .org I'm going to try to make a link from Kaiser Family to debate politics ........However if I fail to do it I do have it in my hotmail address book and I also sent it to Vauge .

He's what I find extremely interesting it contradicts all those loud mouth right wing talk show host and the ironic thing is they are neither left or right liberial or consertive they just gather infomation .

Here's my point No.1 the Conseritives love to say having a gun keeps you safer ....Well how come in Massachusetts we have some of the strongest gun law and at the same time . the lawest persenage of death by gunss

I'll have to send it later

Freedom69

Part 3 Sorry I'm not as good as some of you are in regards to making links to this site ....But I'm Trying to learn .

I am good at getting the facts so now go to the link scroll death by firearms and read for your self .

2nd very interesting fact if you look up teenage pregnancy you will notice that again Massachusetts also have the lowest teenage birth rate .....I find this a little strange because if you listen to those right wing talk show host Massachusetts liberal sex education.....

Makes kids have wild sex and baby's all day long but that's not what the facts say.

Just the facts
freedom69

Back
Top Bottom