• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Rapture

Does your denomination believe in the Rapture

• yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • no

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It does, but I don't

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Does your particular Christian denomination support or believe in the Rapture?

What is your belief, and does it differ from that of your church?

I am a non-denominational Christian. There is nothing in the Bible about a pretribulational rapture.

Does your particular Christian denomination support or believe in the Rapture?

What is your belief, and does it differ from that of your church?

Well since it was invented by John Darty in 1830 I sure don't believe in it.

No, I do believe there will be 144,000 bought from the earth, who will rule with Jesus in heaven, over the earth...

"And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel." Rev.7:4

My hope, along with millions of others, is to live right heer on the earth, as God intended when he created Adam and Eve...

10. Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more;
You will look at where they were,
And they will not be there.

11. But the meek will possess the earth,
And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

29. The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it.
Psalm 37:10,11,29

No, I do believe there will be 144,000 bought from the earth, who will rule with Jesus in heaven, over the earth...

"And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel." Rev.7:4

My hope, along with millions of others, is to live right heer on the earth, as God intended when he created Adam and Eve...

10. Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more;
You will look at where they were,
And they will not be there.

11. But the meek will possess the earth,
And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

29. The righteous will possess the earth,
And they will live forever on it.
Psalm 37:10,11,29

Hilarious. The most evil people on the face of the earth today are all religious.

Sure, no evil atheist out there....are you serious? WTH?:roll:

Throughout history, it has been the religious folks who have and are the most evil and the most dedicated hypocrites.

Whatever dude, humans of all stripes are capable of evil. Stop kidding yourself.

Look at recent political violence.

Indeed. The majority of those political folk are religious first and foremost. Surely there is no more ignoble fate than to be beaten or murdered in the name of an imaginary being.

Why it is common knowledge, your self for an example. Even though you wont state your lean. Your postings make it clear what side you are on.

Now claim third party in 3-2-1....

Also look at any footage of a Hillary rally

Is I likely or even possible for you to be coherent? Political rallies are fare from rational.

That is a funny question with so many typos I can barely understand your post. Oh, the irony! lol

Agreed. Should have done my editing. Still, that is no excuse for avoiding the point which you are obviously doing.

Agreed. Should have done my editing. Still, that is no excuse for avoiding the point which you are obviously doing.

So you want me to prove that the democrat party is mostly atheist and non Christians? Tell you what, I will go hunt a link for that if you find me a link proving your claim the most evil people in the world are religious, deal?
Wont waste my time unless you agree.

So you want me to prove that the democrat party is mostly atheist and non Christians? Tell you what, I will go hunt a link for that if you find me a link proving your claim the most evil people in the world are religious, deal?
Wont waste my time unless you agree.

1000 years of Christian Barbarity And that is just the xians. Over to you.

Hey, we've still got a couple communist dictators running around, so atheists don't get to pull some kind of "we're so universally good" card.

Never claimed they were. Difference is they don't kill in the name of atheism while the religious kill in the names of various imaginary beings.

Never claimed they were. Difference is they don't kill in the name of atheism while the religious kill in the names of various imaginary beings.

Well that makes it all better. :roll:

I imagine all the North Koreans executed while fleeing their country and all the Venezuelans starving in bread lines find that distinction quite frivolous.

1000 years of Christian Barbarity And that is just the xians. Over to you.

So that is supposed to "prove" that religious people are the most evil people in the world? LOL

There are many churches in this town that serve free meals, give out clothing and otherwise facilitate social services to the poor, those evil bastards.

Meanwhile, never heard of an Atheist charity.

Back
Top Bottom